• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-MeMABP

NMR Spectra

I've run an 1H- and 13C-NMR of a sample of something that was supposed to be NEB. It turned out to be 4-MeMABP!
Please consider this possibility, when you plan to take something sold as NEB! As opposed to some other chemicals like 4-fluorococaine, there is actual NEB available on the RC market, though.

Here are the NMR spectra in D2O:

1H-NMR

13C-APT-NMR

I'm gonna try this chemical and report later. My expectations are not high, though...

About the neurotoxicity: I'd guess it's comparable to 4-MMC, probably even a little bit lower due to the (presumably) lower level of neurotransmitters you build up. However, you never know for certain. Since it's a cathinone it's probably far from harmless.

Argh. You know, this place used to actually be full of helpful people and wasn't the elitist society that it has become. I came here looking for knowledge on a completely new substance and nobody is being helpful at all. For a harm reduction site, telling people "just don't take it" is not an acceptable answer.

I wasn't planning on starting with 10, I said I suspect that's where it starts...

Whatever. Maybe someone in PD has tried it. At least they aren't nasty and curt in their responses if they don't know.

I've copied and pasted this just in case I get reported because I didn't attack anyone, I am just frustrated with how elitist ADD has gotten.

Its a shame that things have gone so far south from when I first became a Bluelighter in the happy year of 2004. Seriously. I wish things would go back to being chill like they were. All that's happening is people are going to other boards. Even some of the mods.

\\\\\\\\\\totally agree!

for something thats more and more out there on the market, there is almost no info on this anywhere.... must be really worthless then....

As already mentioned, above I got a 2 g sample for NMR analysis. Now I finally found the chance to try it. I insufflated 50 mg and found this substance to be virtually unsnortable. It's so light it goes directly into your throat, has a disgustig taste and gives you immediately a sore throat! Bombing 250 mg wasn't too bad. Did it twice and got each time some sort of rush, though, of course, nowhere comparable to 4-MMC. At this dose (250 mg plus one redose) I did not have any adverse effects to speak of, apart from craving.
It's certainly not as bad as it seems in this thread but it's just not good enough either. I had a fun time (though quite short, 1-2 h per oral hit) when I did it for free. However, I'd never spend money on 4-MeMABP because there are hundrets of better substances out there.

my heart rate/hospital experience

When I went to the doctor to talk to him about my panic attacks, I started having one in his office and he insisted I had heart problems that were causing the anxiety, not the other way around. Got sent to the ER and they were freaked out too and did a bunch of tests... only to come to the conclusion a few hours later that I was indeed having panic attacks.

I think my peak heartrate was about 200 bpm during that incident. The doctor at the hospital put the pieces together when he noticed whenever I looked at the number on the screen it would start rising again...

i had a panic attack in college that got my heart up to 240bpm. They tried to have me just breathe better, breathe into a bag etc... None of that crap worked so they had to give me an IV of phenobarbital which is an amazing feeling when your heart rate goes from 240 to 60 instantly. They had to slow my heart quick they said because I was running the risk of getting an air bubble in my blood. I am now on benzos and have been for over ten years. I've never had that bad of a panic attack since that one, thankfully.