• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-MeMABP

FYI, if you hit 180, you need to be in a hospital.

Well.. When I do jogging, my heartbeat usually hits 200..
But at rest it is about 90 so it really depends on your baseline.

(And even if I'm not the fittest person in the world, I'm better than average at cardio.)

Do you do interval training?
Otherwise...well, if you jogged into an ER, you'd be strapped to a table and administered adrenergic antagonists. :/

Ask your doctor though: I'm just a drug fiend from the internet. :p

This was back in my phys ed class where we had to jog for 12 minutes and sprint at the end.

My teacher was like 8o when she saw my heartbeat. :p

I often check my heartbeat and I noticed it lowered a little bit during the past year, but yeah I'm gonna talk about that with my doctor someday.

one time i smoked weed and my heart rate shot up to 180bpm

I usually run high anyways like 80-90 or more

i have a heartrate watch so this is how i know this

Ummm... forgive me if I'm wrong but if you snort mephedrone, doesn't your pulse go through the roof with that too?

Oral dosing is probably slightly less nasty than insufflation... I know that I binged 500mg my first time with drone and my pulse was fine until I started to come down... then it was time for benzos... but everyone I've known who snorted it definitely got tachycardia.

Either way I'm not terribly interested in experimenting with this one, especially since I have more Meph coming soon...

And ebola, I've gone to the ER with my pulse at 210 before and they ran tests, was just a panic attack. Administered IV ativan and sent me home.

When I went to the doctor to talk to him about my panic attacks, I started having one in his office and he insisted I had heart problems that were causing the anxiety, not the other way around. Got sent to the ER and they were freaked out too and did a bunch of tests... only to come to the conclusion a few hours later that I was indeed having panic attacks.

I think my peak heartrate was about 200 bpm during that incident. The doctor at the hospital put the pieces together when he noticed whenever I looked at the number on the screen it would start rising again...

I could always hit 190 with intense cardio... Not sure how reliable those (life-fitness) things are though..

And ebola, I've gone to the ER with my pulse at 210 before and they ran tests, was just a panic attack. Administered IV ativan and sent me home.

Indeed, panic attacks can induce unsustainable cardiac strain, but they tend not to be life-threatening, abating on their own. However, it's often difficult to determine whether panic or direct physical pathology is causing the incident, making caution well warranted.

ebola

I could always hit 190 with intense cardio... Not sure how reliable those (life-fitness) things are though..

Right. It's not too weird to hit this just briefly with interval training. It is very weird to have a resting pulse this high.

Oh yeah having a resting pulse that high would involve some remeron, valium, and alcohol plus a call to 911.

So general consensus is not to fuck with this stuff huh? Oh well at least I didn't pay for it.

4-MeMABP is a Cathinone right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathinone

its an anologue to mephedrone.

causes euphoria, stimulation, an enhanced appreciation for music, an elevated mood, decreased hostility, improved mental function and mild sexual stimulation.

not sure how much you should dose on though,

the common mephadrone dose 75 - 175 mg. Which is substantually different to how much you should start off with when taking 4-MeMABP

I was working overnights in a high stress environment and gaining weight because I would binge all my food in one slightly too large meal. I noticed my blood pressure felt a little high, and eventually went to the doc.
Resting BP 196/120
He said it was the highest resting pressure he'd ever seen unless someone was drugged, in a medical catastrophe, or dying right then, and was surprised I was not having massive complications or other symptoms.
regularly lifted 50-100 pounds at my job every few seconds for two hours or three hours in a block to start the night(unloading freight trucks) and then was placed in the bulk plastic bin and furniture area, because I was the only person that could powerlift a 250 pound armoire onto a a shelf solo and also lift an 80 pound stack of storage bins over my head onto the risers without a ladder.

Not a body builder or anything and kinda fat(220 to 250 most of the time), but moving heavy objects is about 1/3 size(at 6' I have a good arm-span for maneuvering awkward large objects using leverage), 1/3 skill, and 1/3 strength. I am actually only at about 60th percentile in male strength and slightly higher in overall human by standard metrics, but nobody who would beat me at arm wrestling or on weights could move anything near as big nearly as fast.
So they worked me nearly to death, literally. The doc said it was amazing I had not had a heart attack, damaged blood vessels, or other major cardiovascular problems if I was like this for a few hours a few times a week for the two years I worked there, and this was my RESTING bp. He could not imagine how high it got for the two hours spent speed lifting 75 pound boxes, or the four hours after that powerlifting furniture and overhead lifting bins.
No work for ten days, high potency combination blood pressure medicine, and instructions that if I wanted to survive the next year, no more overnights or unloading trucks.

SO: MIND YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE! No more overnight shifts, diet changes, not including reduced salt, which does not effect my pressure at even 10 times the FDA recommended levels, and long nightly jogs got everything to an almost safe level.

High does of mephedrone (4x250mg bombs parachuted at a rate of one per hour) only got me up to about 160/99 4 years later, up from my resting of 125/85. The lesson here is that unless you know your normal pressure and pressure under stress, taking your pressure because you are worried a drug is killing your heart is a waste... it doesn't mean anything without something to compare it to.
I suspect the nearly fatal naturally high stress related resting BP I had earlier is why even a damn nasty drone binge never gets me bad circulation problems or much vasoconstriction - my body was in much worse shape from stress and poor care in the past and could compensate adequately to keep me relatively stable.

Off-topic:

Hahah...Yeah. I luckily have data on that:

At the doctor, calm: pulse: 56 bpm, bp: 118/60-70
nervous: pulse: 56 bpm, bp: 160/90-something.

Showing up after a fast 20 minute bike ride: pulse: 87 bp: 147/80something.

So there's a lot of natural variation, but certain levels are just unsustainable.

ebola

I seem to recall that the 3-carbon beta ketones are NIR/DRI while the 5-carbon ones (like MDPV) are mostly just DRI in character (and more potent). The 4-carbon analogues seems to fall between 2 stools.

MDPV is unlikely highly selective for dopamine, and many of the 3C bks (if I understand this correctly, methcathinone is one), act as releasing agents as well.

ebola

I tried it. Worthless. The stimulation is about all that you get and its even shorter lasting than 4-MMC. I got a SLIGHT bit of euphoria but that may just be out of expectation. I blew through my whole 500mg in once night and ended up tweaked out for the next twelve hours and really didn't get any reward from it like I would have from 4-MMC.

Wanna thank the posters in this thread cuz this stuff is emerging with some hype now.... and now I have an idea it is bullshit.. I guess there is room for more speculation though!!

Its kind of odd... its a glittery looking substance... quite unlike anything else I've ever seen. I was afraid to try it but people confirmed that's what it looks like.

I wouldn't say its a totally bunk chemicals but I wouldn't pay money for it. I never tried MDPV but from what I've heard of PV it seems more like PV than anything.

Of course, anything related to mephedrone, methylone, or PV is going to be hyped since those three are gone now. I think that beta-ketones are about as close as you're going to get to anything useful and those have all been pretty much played out with lots of them being total disasters.

Is there any evidence or plausible speculation to indicate neurotoxicity of this chemical? I agree that it's shite for recreation, which I foolhardily found out after dosing again and again on it yesterday, to the total of approximately 500mg. It's too late to change that foolish decision, and while I didn't feel particularly poisoned by it, today I've got a lingering shitty headache that is unabated by ibuprofen, holy basil (tulsi) and caffeine, which usually takes care of my sleep dep headaches. Not exactly hard science, but does that suggest some or any kind of experienced neurotoxicity? Any comments are appreciated (even if just to shame me for being a doltish lab rat, which might help for future scenarios). thanx