• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long do you have to be off Methadone to get Euphoria on Oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
The methadone will block the other opiate if you are doing the correct dose.

He's not, he said he only takes 20-30mg a day, from my experience/girlfriends experience blocking effects only start around 50-60mg up to 80mg depending the person and their metabolism, body ect. You should be fine to use when the methadone withdrawls start OP. Have fun, hopefully the 'done hasn't increased your tolerance too much :\.

I meant oxycodone its like pure heroin supposedly right? I heard china white the pure heroin not the stuff cut with fent. is morphine and codeine free...so is oxy so ...?

Oxycodone is oxycodone. It is derived from thebaine, and is not in any way diacetlymorphine (heroin). Two different drugs that have similar effects.

Oxycodone is more stimulating and euphoric (IMO) than heroin although I like Heroin a lil bit better.

I like the legs Heroin has but the happiness is unbeatable from Oxy, I do like the itchy real quik acting hard core rush from heroin but every time i bang Tar that acetic acid burns if u miss bad!! I very rarely nod on oxy unless i shoot 300-400 mgs in a single rig....You gotta love pure white heroin (Oxy), Tar isn't even considered real heroin chemically it is just morphine with some ballz cause of the acetic acid...(diecytylmorphine) its good stuff though but really dirty....

I like the legs Heroin has but the happiness is unbeatable from Oxy, I do like the itchy real quik acting hard core rush from heroin but every time i bang Tar that acetic acid burns if u miss bad!! I very rarely nod on oxy unless i shoot 300-400 mgs in a single rig....You gotta love pure white heroin (Oxy), Tar isn't even considered real heroin chemically it is just morphine with some ballz cause of the acetic acid...(diecytylmorphine) its good stuff though but really dirty....

Oxy is not pure heroin. Pure heroin would be 100% diacetylmorphine. Oxycodone is an entirely different chemical.

im not here to argue but pure WHITE heroin doesnt have codeine or morphine in it forsure Tar is diecytlmorphine what im saying is they call it heroin but technically its morphine. how its worded diecytlyMORPHINE and the buzz it gives you feels just like morphine when you bang em...thats all im saying so ya your right its called heroin but technically its morphine/codeine and acetic acid real heoin is purified and they wash out the morphine and codeine as good as they can a alcohol thats why it more pricey and harder to make which is prob. the reason most of us don't see it much....

it turns to morphine once is gets "digested" or absorbed by the body....

so the initial high is from the diecytlym, then later it converts to morphine

Lol sorry to bring this back from the dead but goddamn, i came upon this by searching info on bluelight in google like this "site:bluelight.ru search terms". That person was either a scumbag wigg or underage..either way. You mods who answered this moron's questions have unbelievable patience.

Wow, this thread is hilarious, but that's not a good reason to bump it. I'm going to close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.