Bluelight

Thread: How long do you have to be off Methadone to get Euphoria on Oxycodone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. Collapse Details
    How long do you have to be off Methadone to get Euphoria on Oxycodone 
    #1
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    I was wondering if you take methadone off and on for pain management say 2-4 10mg pills every other 2 days or so.....I noticed the oxycodone doesnt seem to give the pleasure as it did before the methadone. I did read that methadone can block the euphoria from other opiods if ou take enough, anyways i dont take mass and have cut back i am told to take 8-10mg pills a day and noticed ti took away the oxy fun big time. does anyone know how long it should take to get high on oxy again? Do i have to wait til i withdrawl fro mthe methadone or.....? any good answers are greatly appreciated .....Thnkx
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    Does methadone block opiods euphoric effects as bad as suboxone or does it just make your tolerance unbelievable cause i have to go bonkers with oxycodonne now to even ge off half way these days....?
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    forever. EVEN when I was as low as 30mgs a day I STILL couldn't get high on mmt unless I dosed as well and then did 4 or 5 bags...and without a dose I could take 500mgs morphine and then some and be OK but uncomfortable...
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by BananasAndOranges View Post
    forever. EVEN when I was as low as 30mgs a day I STILL couldn't get high on mmt unless I dosed as well and then did 4 or 5 bags...and without a dose I could take 500mgs morphine and then some and be OK but uncomfortable...
    Thanks for a reply, Hey are you saying to get a good high you had to take your methadone dose and do more than your average of H bags? how much is 4 to 5 bags im used to different terms like halfs and g's, lol...? What i really would want to know is would my dope last longer if i did my mehtadone with it or would last just waste my dones and lesss my overall H high? Thanks
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter digital_phreedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    floating in rainbows
    Posts
    489
    ^^

    I think it will depend on how much methadone you're taking.

    For example:

    If I was completely sober, with no tolerance, and did one bag of dope, with say 20mg's methadone.. It would probably synergize fairly well, and probably last a long time.. Though the methadone would certainly outlast the dope.

    However, if I did a bag of dope with oh, 40mg methadone or more.. I would barely feel the dope, and just be fucked up off the methadone for awhile.

    That's just from my experience though. I hate methadone, bleck.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    Posts
    8,659
    at 40mg methadone blocks all your opiate receptors (i think) and has a hell of a long ass half life... so try taking 20mg and waiting 2-3 days then do the oxy
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    k cool....i have been on meth and oxy for awhile but the methadone is not all the time is any way that i wouldnt withdrawl from the methadone or am i gonna feel it if i stop everything all together?
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    if i wait 5 days say and take no methadone and start to wd off the m.done should the oxy then fuck me up? i just need a game plan for next month to obtain a decent buzz off the oxys thanks everyone
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter K'd-OUT-in-AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Posts
    5,975
    Quote Originally Posted by dntcheckthtbxdoc View Post
    if i wait 5 days say and take no methadone and start to wd off the m.done should the oxy then fuck me up? i just need a game plan for next month to obtain a decent buzz off the oxys thanks everyone
    5 days would be enough time.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter ro4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Beyond this point, you may encounter nude sunbathers eating waffles.
    Posts
    2,442
    My methadone doc who's been running 2 methadone clinics for 20 years now told me that methadone usually blocks the effects of other opiates/opioids at 80-120mg for most people and that there are some rare exceptions.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter K'd-OUT-in-AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Posts
    5,975
    Quote Originally Posted by ro4eva View Post
    My methadone doc who's been running 2 methadone clinics for 20 years now told me that methadone usually blocks the effects of other opiates/opioids at 80-120mg for most people and that there are some rare exceptions.
    I was told at 80mg
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    guys i have question i am on methadone and i take very little i am supposed to take 80mg a day but.....I take very little like 20-30mgs one day then i can wait like 3 days or more to take more i dont take it all the time am i gonna go through with drawls if i don't touch it anymore at all? I just really want to know whats the best way to get f***ed up on Oxy again. I do like the methadone cause i havent had a oxy withdrawl in forever., but i just would love to stop them and get all messed up on oxy again ...ya i do have a tolerance on oxy but the methadone is fucking it all up forsure. Can i wait til i withdrawl from the meth then when i get tore up on the oxy? I have no idea if i will even with drawl from the meth do i do it enough? Please anyone give me some pointers on gettin away from the meth and gettin tore up from the Oxy. Thanks
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter K'd-OUT-in-AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Posts
    5,975
    Wait until you feel withdrawals from the Methadone. Giving it 3 days and you should be able to go back to the Oxy and get fucked up although remember that the Methadone will have increased your opiate tolerance.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    K'd-OUT-in-AZ, Thanks budy hey whats the average wait to lower they ol' tolerance any idea? The funny thing is i have never flet a withdrawl from methadone and i really really really try to not take it much due to it messing w/ tolerance and it wasting precious synthetic Heroin....It is pretty much china white right?...Thanks
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter BIGsherm7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,595
    More than likely methadone has also raised your tolerance considerably. 80mg of oral methadone is roughly equal to 200mg of oral oxycodone.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter Psychedelic Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,996
    When you go into W/D you know you have another day or two.

    Please don't do it too early... God bless you... (If he exist.)
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic Jay View Post
    When you go into W/D you know you have another day or two.

    Please don't do it too early... God bless you... (If he exist.)
    What do you mean by this?
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter Psychedelic Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by dntcheckthtbxdoc View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    The methadone will block the other opiate if you are doing the correct dose.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter K'd-OUT-in-AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Posts
    5,975
    Quote Originally Posted by dntcheckthtbxdoc View Post
    K'd-OUT-in-AZ, Thanks budy hey whats the average wait to lower they ol' tolerance any idea? The funny thing is i have never flet a withdrawl from methadone and i really really really try to not take it much due to it messing w/ tolerance and it wasting precious synthetic Heroin....It is pretty much china white right?...Thanks
    To lower your tolerance from Methadone...about 5 days, depending upon how long and much you use. Thats what I'd have to say. I couldn't say how long it would take to "completely" lower your tolerance.

    Methadone isn't china white. China white can refer to either Fentanyl or very pure white powder heroin. The effects of Methadone and china white are very different. BTW, synthetic heroin often refers to Fentanyl on the streets.
    Last edited by K'd-OUT-in-AZ; 22-10-2010 at 23:15.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by K'd-OUT-in-AZ View Post
    To lower your tolerance from Methadone...about 5 days, depending upon how long and much you use. Thats what I'd have to say. I couldn't say how long it would take to "completely" lower your tolerance.

    Methadone isn't china white. China white can refer to either Fentanyl or very pure white powder heroin. The effects of Methadone and china white are very different. BTW, synthetic heroin often refers to Fentanyl on the streets.

    I meant oxycodone its like pure heroin supposedly right? I heard china white the pure heroin not the stuff cut with fent. is morphine and codeine free...so is oxy so ...?
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter Kurrupt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic Jay View Post
    The methadone will block the other opiate if you are doing the correct dose.
    He's not, he said he only takes 20-30mg a day, from my experience/girlfriends experience blocking effects only start around 50-60mg up to 80mg depending the person and their metabolism, body ect. You should be fine to use when the methadone withdrawls start OP. Have fun, hopefully the 'done hasn't increased your tolerance too much .
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter BIGsherm7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by dntcheckthtbxdoc View Post

    I meant oxycodone its like pure heroin supposedly right? I heard china white the pure heroin not the stuff cut with fent. is morphine and codeine free...so is oxy so ...?
    Oxycodone is oxycodone. It is derived from thebaine, and is not in any way diacetlymorphine (heroin). Two different drugs that have similar effects.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelighter K'd-OUT-in-AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Posts
    5,975
    Oxycodone is more stimulating and euphoric (IMO) than heroin although I like Heroin a lil bit better.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelighter dntcheckthtbxdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    193
    I like the legs Heroin has but the happiness is unbeatable from Oxy, I do like the itchy real quik acting hard core rush from heroin but every time i bang Tar that acetic acid burns if u miss bad!! I very rarely nod on oxy unless i shoot 300-400 mgs in a single rig....You gotta love pure white heroin (Oxy), Tar isn't even considered real heroin chemically it is just morphine with some ballz cause of the acetic acid...(diecytylmorphine) its good stuff though but really dirty....
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter BIGsherm7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by dntcheckthtbxdoc View Post
    I like the legs Heroin has but the happiness is unbeatable from Oxy, I do like the itchy real quik acting hard core rush from heroin but every time i bang Tar that acetic acid burns if u miss bad!! I very rarely nod on oxy unless i shoot 300-400 mgs in a single rig....You gotta love pure white heroin (Oxy), Tar isn't even considered real heroin chemically it is just morphine with some ballz cause of the acetic acid...(diecytylmorphine) its good stuff though but really dirty....
    Oxy is not pure heroin. Pure heroin would be 100% diacetylmorphine. Oxycodone is an entirely different chemical.
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •