• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

favorite Morphine IR for IV?

TokinDerrick

Bluelighter
whats everyone's favorite generic brand of Morphine IR to IV with?

currently I get the roxane brand ones. but I just realized that there is a pharmacy thats connected to my oncologists office that fills scripts in 10 mins, instead of walgreens where it takes a half hour for some reason.

anywayz, I was just wondering if they are all the same pretty much, or if there are some that are like smaller and better for IV use. I'd like to know, because on the 15th when I get my script, I'm gonna go there and ask what generics that they have, if they have the roxane, or a brand that some of you think is better, I'm gonna go with them. because currently I have to use Safeway's pharmacy because walgreens never seems to have any IR morphine, only my CR's get filled at walgreens.

I just snorted three 30 MG Morphines. I have never taken them before, but I have a high tolerance from OC and Roxys! They were purple with ABG on one side and 30 on the other. Ill let you know in a little how I feel.

those are the CR morphines. I get those aswell, I know ALL about the ABG 30's.
I get two morphine scripts a month, 30mg IR and 30mg CR.

this thread is asking about the IR morphine only.

but thanks for the submission. anyone got a favorite IR to shoot up with?

btw ryan, snorting morphine is one of the worst ways to take it, you would've been better off crushing and parachuting them (putting the crushed up pill into a rolling paper and making a little cartoon bomb lookin' thingie.)

Statex 50mg & 100mg tablets

I dont know if u yanks get 'em down there, but they're by far the best Morphine pills to bang.

Morphine sucks. Hydromorphone is where its at. But Statex aren't too bad.

I wouldn't say Morphine sucks, but I prefer Hydromorphone as well. Although a combo shot is real nice too!

^ Well I don't shoot. So thats probably why I said Morphine sucks.

Snorting Hydromorphone gives a pretty good rush for me. So IV Hydromorphone must be just fucking amazing.

OP, sorry for hijacking thread. Back on topic now.

I have only had IR Morphine as Statex like gibby.
I haven't tried the Purdue MS-IR in Canada yet. Never seen them around.

Morphine sucks. Hydromorphone is where its at. But Statex aren't too bad.

Im there with ya.. I do not actually hate, hate - morphine. But I do hate the frickin' histamine release you get from it.. it hurts to the point where it totally destroys the rush or high. No good.

So I came up with slammin' cocktails of 50% Morphine and 50% Oxycodone... no histamine release that hurts like a bitch anymore.

oh that rush from morphine is heavin. it goes from the back of your head (by this point your scratching your head lovin' it) then it goes to the palms and then the soles of your feet. I fucking love it at around 210mg shot.

^^
When prepping shots just keep in mind that the solubility of Morphine Sulphate in water is 64mg's/ml. That's 192mg's in a 3cc fit.

I'm quite aware. although, I think of it as 60mg/ml. as thats how I prep it. I have a 10ML fit, and do multiple ML in it.

or, if all my leur lock needles are dull, I use the regular 1ML diabetic rigs from walgreens and just do 3-4 shots. I hate it. I would like to know if walgreens sells 3ML rigs that I could get leur lock needles to fit onto.

You can bang abg 30mg Morphine pills with salt water. They are pretty good.

You just bumped a thread that's been dead for over 8 years, im going to put this one to rest.