• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How common is incest?

honestly i think you need to say something to your mom if your uncomfortable. its not okay for your mom to be acting that way towards her child. im so sorry that you have to go threw that or even just feel uncomfortable around your mom. i wish i could help you. it sucks that you feel so uncomfortable around your mom, when that is the first person you should be able to feel comfortable around.

Last edited:
myname - idk how to decide the answer to that cause i dont really remember what i've mentioned and its kinda hard to judge her. she was raped when she was young and she is pretty quiet and not very intelligent although she is kinda smart and has her bachelors degree and um she doesnt have many friends and has had maybe 1 bf and she has never done drugs. she is kinda normalish i guess but idk...

mallory, thanks for the sincerity but there is no reason to feel bad for me, there are people in far worse situations than I and i can find my way without my mom n ima get outa the house soon anyways...

Yeah, by "weird" I just meant, does she lack understanding of typical social boundaries (not staring at people, being empathic enough to know when people around her are uncomfortable, that sort of thing). If she was raped I feel for her...

I think once you get out of the house this issue will drop off your radar and be forgotten.

^ i lack understanding of social boundaries lol, what can this indicate?? when did i lose my sense of social boundaries? i did have them a year ago and now i stare at people hella and cant control my eyes.

Lost Ego....do you have any photos with your mom and sister? Could you please show them so I can make an honest evaluation about this whole thing.....

In my country incest is very common especially in rural areas. Every day I read in newspapers about some girl or boy molested by his parents or other relatives.
Anyway...are you attracted by your mother or sister?

Romania....
Zoophilia is also widely practiced in rural areas. People have sex with dogs, horses, sheep,cows, etc...
Homosexuality however is frowned upon.

^lololol troll?

and no im not attracted to my mother or sister, im repulsed by the idea of anything sexual between us and it grosses me out that almost every day my sister has to wear low cut tops *cringes*

Hmmm...it is said there are no ugly women, only lazy ones.
Why don't you tell your sister to work out, so she can lose weight and also teach her how to wear make up, dress nice,etc...

Cmon guys give him some credit, even if he was paranoid about a lot of stuff the fact that he has mentioned removing his mums hands from his thighs everytime she has ended up there should be an indication that something is not right. His mum should have picked up on the hint by now that he is getting uncomfortable and if infact she didnt mean anything sinister by it she should have adressed the issue to clear up her unwelcomed gesture. But because she has failed to do so you have to take into account his concerns.

Obviously incest exists in the world and we cant discredit him by saying its not possible for that his mother may have such tendencies. As for his sister it could just be that because she was raped she doesnt trust men anymore and she is misdirecting her heterosexual urges towards the only male she still feels comfortable and safe with.

K um, ever since i um became a man or w/e--- lost weight and had a muscular physique, my mom and sister, the only 2 ppl that live with me, will often check me out and im really uncomftorable with it. Like just this morning i woke up, went to the bathroom and i came out and my mom was looking at my dick through my boxers and then she says good morning like nothing had just happened, wtf! ok like... she does this every day and its just stealing glances at it but its like wtf. she'll touch me inappropriately like sit next to me and place her hand on my inner thigh when she is talking to me and i move her hand and she'll be like "whats ur problem". my sister must know i jack off, w/e, but last week i guess she heard me and came into my room without even fucking knocking and then i quickly put it away in the knick of time and she was like fuckin lookin at my hard dick through my shorts for 10 seconds b4 she started talking to me. wtf! im not cool with any of this shit and i really dno wtf to do since this is my family and the only 2 ppl i live with. they always fucking steal glances at my cock, every fucking day, idk what to do. is this common? i know the Oedipus complex is supposed to be son -> mom, not the other way around. ugh, 1 time i was tying my shoe facing the um couch (i was about 12) and my mom walks up wearing a skirt and she sat right in front of my face with no panties on, i still cant get this horrible image of my mom's vagina outa my head and i think she did it on purpose. i mean she had to of known! i haven't had the courage to talk to my psychiatrist about it. is there any mental illness that can cause your eyes to wander uncontrollably even though you dont wanna, like my eyes sometimes wander to male bodys and i dont like men but they just do and i can't not look sometimes. maybe its the same with my mom, maybe it's a hereditary neurological disease. all i know is it all started around when i read a introductory book about sigmund freud called "basic freud". anyways, any input would be helpful. i think im going crazy

Sounds like an abusive environment to me, but thats just my two cents. I suppose you should seek credentialed help in such a horrible situation. Doesn't sound like a neurological disease to me... but then again I have no hold on neuro-science.

removed response to trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, my tip is to grow the biggest bush you can right, like don't trim for like 6 months so you can't even see your dick, that's how hairy you are, right, then start to tease your mother be like "mmm you like that yeaaaa" and shit and get her goin then one night when its just you and her, quickly pull your pants off and all she'll she is this HUGE bush and be like "OH WHAT THE -- WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT" and just get the hell out there. :p

my mate who is absoloute slut fucks her grandad (well step grandad - not blood related)

She fucks him because he buys her weed all the time, clothes and stuff.

Shes only 17 but she is so wrong in the head she thinks I dont realise what's going on but I know full well she's fucking him as I see the way he is around her.