• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

my experience: iv 15mg morphine with 15mg roxy and what do you get?

Suffer_by_Proxy

Greenlighter
as you can see, i'm quite new to the site, so if this needs to be moved, or i didn't do something right, please let me know so i don't do it again or can fix it. i can't even begin to tell you how much this forum has helped me in the past, when i was lurking, so i would very much like to give back. if i'm not giving back right, tell me. i won't be offended. people mess up. it's ok.

why did i decide to try this????
ok, so i love the way morphine feels when shot, but i hate the fact that the buzz is gone within 20 or 30 minutes. when i shoot roxy, it isn't as intense, but the buzz lasts longer and is quite nice in its own right. so, i thought that combining them in a 50cc rig and sharing my experience would be interesting.

The process
11:45--have my shot fixed. actually holding it in my mouth, dog style, as i type. i've never combined my opiates in iv before, i will do one, then another, so i am a bit nervous, but kinda excited, like the first time i did...well, anything.
for the shot, i used 50units water on the morphine, cooked to release the wax matrix (ER b.s.) added another 10, cooked again, seperated, and pulled up 15 units . in another spoon, i poured a powdered 15mg roxy, added 50 units, stirred, let sit for a moment, then pulled up 30units. the total shot came to 45 units in a 1/2 cc insulin syringe. they actually mixed together quite nicely in the rig, which was something i was a bit worried about--morphine tends to be a bit more viscous. now, i could have extracted more from my morphine, but i'm saving that for later. i'm on rations.
11:49--tie off and shoot
11:53--i feel great. actually, i am most certainly going to do this again in a higher dosage. it combines the quick, delicious, all over seeping of pain and pleasure in my muscles as they knot up and then release, which is what i love about morphine--and the mellow buzz and longevity of a roxy.
12:08--i'm going to go smoke a cigarette. lets see if my buzz survives the cold.
12:15--take .5mg kolonopin sublingually
12:28--feel fantastic.

overall review
great combo. it's been nearly an hour and i still feel lovely. overall, this experiment gave me exactly what i was looking for.
as stated previously, i will do this in a higher dosage sometime in the near future and will add to this as necessary. just keep in mind that what dose is right for me is not necessarily what is right for you. just keep the mg of the pills equal. this is a very nice combo.

edit:1:36--still feel nice, not really high, but definitely more than level, almost 2 hours later--that's a LOT longer than i was expecting!

Last edited:
1-Yes oxy and morphine is a sweet combo.

2-You are misusing the term "cc"

3-Wrong forum.

okay, gotchya, made my edits, now for future reference, what forum does this need to be in? i'm sure a mod will come around and move it at some point, but i'd rather just do it correctly myself.

I'd say trip reports. Nice one BTW. We don't get enough non-psychedelic trip reports, IMO. Any particular reason you say to keep the mgs of each equal? I've done this quite a few times, usually long on the morphine just because I can get it much cheaper. Still quite enjoyable, although I actually prefer more oxy with just enough morphine to give it a better rush. My all time fave is oxy/dilaudid.

Disposable-Syringe-50ml-.jpg