DJ Dara
DB
Scanty
plus many more
<<< TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, JUNE 23RD >>>
10AM EST AT TICKETMASTER OUTLETS OR CHARGE BY PHONE AT 212.307.71717 OR
ONLINE AT HTTP://WWW.SFX.COM AND HTTP://WWW.CREAMFIELDS.COM
ADVANCE TICKET PRICE $55 UNTIL JULY 23RD
As the unsurpassable Cream embark upon their fourth astounding festival in the UK, plans are being confirmed for their USA domination. Having won a host of awards over the past 3 years from prestigious magazines such as NME and MUZIK and constantly being at the forefront of innovative clubbing Creamfields is ready to go Stateside.
On Saturday September 1st Cream will stage Creamfields New York from a brand new green field site in Riverhead, Long Island. Creamfields New York will be the home for Cream’s first ever US dance festival that will include everything that has made Creamfields UK the overwhelming success it is. Creamfields will bring together the best US and European talent including headline acts: Orbital, Fatboy Slim, Stereo MC's and Crystal Method, plus many more, on an outdoor stage, plus arenas hosted by the most influential clubs from the East Coast & the UK.
The US events will include the same explosion of entertainments and quality with plenty of fun & attractions including full size carnival rides, the biggest and best sound systems and a host of bars and foodstalls. And there’s still more to be confirmed. As always expect the unexpected and you won’t be disappointed. Creamfields - we can all be a part of it.
Commenting on the events CREAM MD James Barton said: “Creamfields USA is something that has been in the pipeline for a long time. Having successfully staged 3 events in the UK and one in Ireland, now is the perfect time to take the brand to the States. We have spent a long time ensuring we have the right line ups and the right venues and I can confidentally say that on both counts we have the best – it is a very exciting time for Cream”
smile.gif

who's excited?
------------------
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone.. but they've always worked for me.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!
grrrr this or Nocturnal Wonderland??? What a dilema
****Crow Screams****

Considering just about everybody who's attending this (West Coast--->East Coast) has to pass me at some point, I suppose I couldn't possibly resist.
biggrin.gif

~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

not...fair.
Crow...good luck on choosing...but you know where I stand.
wink.gif

The mekka tour is the day after nocturnal too...sheeeit.

damn.. this is a nice lineup... too bad nocturnal wonderland over in socal is the same day. i wonder where the bluelight citizens will decide to go? (hint: nocturnal wonderland
smile.gif
)
-Spencer

Nocturnal is gonna get creamed...heh.
All I know is phoebe took part in my love for frying and she prolly doesn't even know it...regardless, she's ok in my book for that.
biggrin.gif

I will be there...
cuz
I Phear the Mella
and the mella says i must~
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

Ok here is the plan...I will be flying from ATL to Beantown on Thursday August 30st. I'll be chilling with Soulfly and Aleesh. Hopefully Mellabopper (the mad vegetarian), bc (if he is there
wink.gif
), Louis (that buffalo Bitch) and Ebow will be there too to chill with. Jay and I will take a bus (not sure what day yet) to NY. There we'll meet up with whoever.
I'M GOING!!!!!!!!
------------------
"It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to accept and tolerate those differences."
**~Offical Intern of the Soulfly Broadcasting System~**
Friendship
Unity
Caring
Kindness
[This message has been edited by Crow (edited 28 June 2001).]

I'll be in NYC from aug 26th- sept 21st, probably glued at the hip to Sean doing illegal and rambunctious activities...so I'll be at this party and get to meet up with the East Coast BLr's I've met and those I haven't met -- YAY!
smile.gif

------------------
"I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither/Living nor dead, and I knew nothing" - T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland

Holy fuck, $55?? Damn.. I'm gonna have to see if I can find a job and save up some money for this one. But don't count me out yet.
smile.gif

-ShaDDoW

OMG! bkr AND crow!!! (and all of my other masshole buddies)
::me faints::
i cannot wait for this! and crow i'll prolly be takin that same bus down to NY with you and jay and alicia... (unless we convince eboner to drive our asses
wink.gif
)
::does a little dance of excitement::
Mella

This is a hard one.Cali or NY?Nocturnal or creamfields?Which line up will be better?
/me rips hair out.
So many questions.....so little time
I am going to wait till I hear the line up for nocturnal.Then we will see how everything goes.
~liquid
------------------
AIM: Likwid Skywalker
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Welcome to a place where fantasy's come true.....welcome to esctasy.

"i'm too retarded to make you retarded"
awww crow we're gonna have a nice reunion at this party! i cant wait!!!
::does the little happy dance::

/me does mella....twice
"Your going to make her brain leak out of her ear" ~Soulfly

damn, i wish i had the luxury of chosing which coast i'd like to party on.
All in due time i suppose.
-Jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!