• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is the best way to have the longest peak on MDMA?

I like to mix up mdma and mda. Make a cap with about 100mg mdma and 50mg mda. Shits rad. Then drop another point of mdma like 1.5hrs later. And do some small bump of k when ya start to come down. I also feel like when I take 5-htp when I'm coming down it makes it all a bit smoother.

Just supplement properly (tums really does make the roll better) and smoke weed at the peak

I second the weed recommendation. For this reason: for many people, weed can affect your perception of time. So while it may not actually make the peak longer, your perception of it may be so.

There have been times when I could swear I've had a wave of pleasure last an hour and then look at the clock and see that really only ten minutes had passed and then the next wave hits! It's pretty amazing.

I found smoking weed during the plateau makes my roll.. Slow and dirty for the lack of better words.
However smoking it 15-20 minutes after I notice the first signs of coming down is great. Kicks me back to the peak headspace for another half an hour.

Myr,
that's so true....epecially if one is not used to smoking weed. I was at a point though in my life (rolling 15+ times per month)
where my tolerence was so high I could only feel my rolls is I smoked and drank lots of alcohol with them.

Oh, that's pretty bad.. and how are you doing since then? Do you still roll?

The best Roll

no one can predic when we roll, if you for sure know your going to roll time l dopa----
take l-dopa a month or two before-it causes one to roll harder due to decreasing serotonin floating around(free serotonin?) it can make you more anxious and great for the gym, but doing this is great for a roll, and the bound up serotonin is released , something like that, am I right? chemists?
- wait 2 hours after eating
when I rolled with my friends we would smoke weed while we were rolling and it just made the roll more hazy to me and i seem to not remember it much after smokng- weed tends to do that to me. I understand the time perception and it does enhance the roll but to me in my experience, he slowdown and spaciness of the roll arnt worth it in the tradeoff. Either way it wouldn't matter, so try it and see- just be responsible
-- currently, if I rolled id prefer to not smoke weed untill the comedown In my experience now a days I would rather wait untill the blissful on platue is over and im a bit more chilled
. I love to go out on mdma to a club and i have gone in rolling and stoned, which it seems to enhance the roll some and make me hazy at the same time, and possibly less talkative to people-possibly. so id rather be bit more alert around people than in time perception space

That night just lie down and go to sleep
next day eat a ton-force yourself somewhat to eat-ea out with your rolling buddies , if you can, eating a lot releases serotonin and makes you feel good, so lots of food that day and maybe the next couple days, if youd like
that night 100 mgs 5 htp, next couple nights same, then 50 mgs for a week or two

-take a minimum of three months and if you're not in a good place to roll , no friends, no setting you desire, have patience and wait as long as it takes , when the opportunity arises

Would double dropping then taking one more an hour or so later be acceptable for a large body type? I'm pretty inexperienced but I am 6'4" 280lbs and when I first rolled on some untested but seemingly clean capsules, I didn't feel anything until I took my second capsule about an hour after the first. My next roll is end of November... Should I double drop and redose?

exactly they were untested and in todays market theres a bad chance they were fake -look at statistic of pills today. In 2000 , when I started, statistic s were like 50 % chance of getting real stuff

I could be wrong but I dont think its that much of a difference in mg strength. Some maybe, but 120 mgs will feel close to what 120 mgs does for a 160 lb person or a 250 lb person does weight and size matter?yes but it doesnt matter that much, I think tclose to the same dose effects the cns, no need to go too high, youll still roll your a$$ off

This is dangerous advice. NEVER POP A 5 htp BEFORE a roll. Serotonin syndrome anyone? Also I know YMMV. But drinking on MDMA usually cause blacks out and loss of memory when over done. Intensifying the roll...probably not so much.

The risk of this actually occurring is next to none. It requires agents that work together in synergy to drastically increase serotonin to cause the syndrome. Honestly, 5-HTP is so shit at actually increasing levels of serotonin in the brain and doesn't have any way of releasing it so it's really unlikely to actually happen. You might get an increased release of serotonin but nowhere near the degree required for SS to occur.

Ive seen a bunch of people say take take before or during or take a ssri and I never subscribed or bouht to the idea-I researched it, but dont really buy it, to each their own. supplements like tums and magnesium , alpha lopoic acid every two hours sure

Myr,
that's so true....epecially if one is not used to smoking weed. I was at a point though in my life (rolling 15+ times per month)
where my tolerence was so high I could only feel my rolls is I smoked and drank lots of alcohol with them.

15 x's im a month,dang, I think you have me beat. Ive admittedly done some stupid stuff like rolling 30 x's in six months(fifteen years ago) and I studied e/mdma on dancesafe, I just never learned about spacing rolls and bought a lot at once
did you lose the magic?

Last edited:
dose mdma once, maybe a small top-up,

after you peak or later on, do some MXE - it feels better than rolling it's more clear-headed and with similar euphoria and magic. pretty amazing

I'd say take anything up to 2.5 mg/kg as your first dose, then another half of what you took the first time 1.5 hrs later. MDA lasts longer so I guess that is an option if you can get it, but don't go over 2 mg/kg, or make each dose you take a 60:40 mix of MDMA:MDA, it's supposed to be very good but I have no personal experience with it so don't take my word.

Testing your stuff and making sure it is actually MDMA will help too! I think you can even get some kind of purity test too now, don't know how effective it'll be though.

Last edited:
dose mdma once, maybe a small top-up,

after you peak or later on, do some MXE - it feels better than rolling it's more clear-headed and with similar euphoria and magic. pretty amazing

fist time I heard mixing mxe . is it wise to mix a dissociative anesthetic with mdma? Iid rather just smke some weed or take some kratom on the comdown.
never done mxe. done dxm which is a dissociative. they release serotin, no?

not sure this is the best idea, then again i dont know nor really care to find out , currently

I'd say take anything up to 2.5 mg/kg as your first dose, then another half of what you took the first time 1.5 hrs later. MDA lasts longer so I guess that is an option if you can get it, but don't go over 2 mg/kg, or make each dose you take a 60:40 mix of MDMA:MDA, it's supposed to be very good but I have no personal experience with it so don't take my word.

Testing your stuff and making sure it is actually MDMA will help too! I think you can even get some kind of purity test too now, don't know how effective it'll be though.

wheres the kit, how much is it? I think the basic test kit for 25 for bunk police is a good start for anyone who doesnt roll much.

fist time I heard mixing mxe . is it wise to mix a dissociative anesthetic with mdma? Iid rather just smke some weed or take some kratom on the comdown.
never done mxe. done dxm which is a dissociative. they release serotin, no?

not sure this is the best idea, then again i dont know nor really care to find out , currently

MDMA and DXM are extremely dangerous together

MDMA and MXE are not proven safe by any means. Though a lot more safe than that above combo. I am sure MXE does release some serotonin, though. it's not proven.

i know many irl who love this combo,(mdma and MXE) it is crazy popular here. I just don't like MDMA that much, and prefer MXE is its own most of the time

MDMA and DXM are extremely dangerous together

MDMA and MXE are not proven safe by any means. Though a lot more safe than that above combo. I am sure MXE does release some serotonin, though. it's not proven.

i know many irl who love this combo,(mdma and MXE) it is crazy popular here. I just don't like MDMA that much, and prefer MXE is its own most of the time

Ive done dxm seperatly, never mixed them

no thanks on the mxe, however weed or kratom , after the platue sound good to me

About weed: it depends on your intentions during the comedown of your roll. Smoking it does kick you back to a rolling headspace but also pretty sedating. I always find dancing tiresome after a nice blunt and prefer to sit instead. Next time I'll add a nice shot of espresso in the mix, that might help.