• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax after Ritalin?

adillonm15

Bluelighter
I took 20mg of ritalin around 3:00 PM today, and started feeling the effects around 4:00 PM. It is now 6:30 PM and the ritalin effects are starting to go away. Im starting to get that spaced out feeling, and a little anxious about heart rate and what not. Is it safe for me to take 1 mg of Xanax right now? If not, when will it be safe to? Also, would it be okay to have a couple glasses of wine if I did this?

The Xanax is safe, and in some ways highly recommended (you'll feel MUCH better, the bad side is now you'll ALWAYS want Xanax/benzos on comedowns and so that sets a new precedent). Wine would also be OK, but if you're going to take Xanax just keep it to one or two glasses please. :)

^i agree fully with vortex, xanax and alcohol is a very strong combination so dont take to much of them at the same time , and i personally in my experience need anywhere from 2-6mg (sometimes more) and drink a couple of beers to come down off of any upper depending on what or how much i did , so you should be fine as long as you dont go out of control.

You should be good to go with 1mg xanax, how ever i was reading in the other thread how many people had relatives die from taking xanax after using coke? I know ritalin and coke are closely related, depending on how much ritalin you did. I always thought it was okay to take low dose benzo after a stimulant but some of them said other wise. Anyways 1mg and NO more, and 1 glass of wine should be good enough.

YOUR FINE taking Xanax after Ritalin. Keep your wine intake to no more than two glasses...just one would be a better idea though.

sorry about intromission, but what about 24mg bromazepam after 140 mg ritalin? i feel no more efect of rita, i want to sleep, i have 6 x 6mg broma, left 2x6mg.is enought for some sleep?

i love ritalin, the euphoria on the initial dose is like cocaine. and redosing isn't bad...just the comedown from hell. but xanax is a miracle drug.

men here us same recept than bromazepan or valium, also theres other called
rohydorm wich is 2ng like old good rohyps ago in europe

yeah, I'd recommend a xanax after some ritalin assuming you don't have issues with benzos, I'd skip the wine and just stick to the xanax.

can´t find xanax here, but i have bromazepam (lexotan), its not tyhe same, i know, but whit 26mg of it i sleep like a baby...after a night of rita or coke

xanax is a godsend on comedowns, even though it isn't my benzo of choice. benzos are a soft landing after a stimulant crash, and a little booze with the benzos really helps esp. if you are going to sleep or if you want to keep partying after the uppers run out.

use with caution, as benzos can be very addictive(esp. with regular stimulant use) and the withdrawl is worse than opiate WD.

There would be no reason the combo wouldn't be safe. Probably one of the better combo's, if you're coming down off an upper (coke/adderall/ritalin) benzo's can make you feel a lot better.

wonderful combination, esp. if xanax is taken as ritalin effects begin to wear off