• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best high you've ever had

ecstasy. meth. weed and alcohol. Took the x first and drank and smoked. Then finished off the night with 2 more nights chillin and lookin out windows lol :)

1-First MDMA roll....with some mj smoked during the experience(the first time was beyond belief)
2-MDMA then LSD on the comedown..........eased into the visual world of LSD by the beautiful/emotional night on the x
3-First real opiate high on morphine and hydrocodone.....ahhhhhh
4-First time I took mephedrone/methylone in a bomb....almost as good as the first time with MDMA

Best high is a toss up... either MDMA or a high dose Florida Cocktail (Oxy, Xanax, Soma)

first time I snorted Oxymorphone (40mg). I had a medium to high oxycodone tolerance and it's wonderful completly awesome powerful full agonist activity kicked my ass so much more than a high dose of oxycodone.

alcohol + mephedrone + nitrous

small amounts of alcohol + nitrous + smoked DMT

i was still under the effects of alcohol but it felt awesome. i felt like i was taking off. cant really explain but worth doing.

it's a toss up between MDMA and really good Coke, not shitty coke though, it has to be really good, or it doesn't even compare.

^^^Yeah good coke deserves to be on the list for sure, and probably my first meth experience.

Best high...
The first time that I used drugs...15mg of Hydrocodone. Nothing will beat that feeling I experienced. To think such a little dose did so much! I loved opiates ever since...

Best combo...
First time hippyflipping (MDMA + Mushrooms)

Some Nepalese Temple Ball in the Dam. And my first codeine high. Separate events.

I'm an opiate man myself, an Opana ( Oxymorphone ) snorted got me feeling the best I've felt IN MY LIFE. ( Next to shots of Demerol in the hospital )

I sent one to a friend and told him to snort half of one, the next time I talked to him he already wanted more it's some wicked shit.

DMT + LSD
Ketamine + weed
LSD + ketamine
warm fuzzy doses of opiates + weed

High doses pf meph back when I first started felt great. May have mentioned it before but the time I dosed 250ug of bromo-dragonfly, and didnt ingest it fully correctly, I felt so serene and great.

Wowza some of you guys are like artists with your drug combos!

the first time I took MDMA in las vegas with the best friends anyone could ask for.
I wish I could relive that night atleast one more time.

1) First time hitting a bong, just because of how new and psychedelic of an experience my first 'real' psychoactive was.

2) Pink playboys. The ones I had were like a really nice, pure mdma high and then you start coming down and your like "wow that was a good tab" But then the coke hits you and your floating in clouds.