• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've read somewhere mixing it with a medium dose of 2C-P. Not 2C-E, but I've seen 2C-E/6-APB mix somewhere as well... Just can't remember it. Back to 2C-P, he said it went very well, and increased visuals greatly (he was at a club).

Hopefully that's somewhat helpful.

Talking about AcO-DMT, I wouldn't dare to try it. I think it's too easy to bad trip on it, and it does kinda big bodyload for me, by contrast to 6-APB's great body high...

I've had my fair share of difficult trips on 4-AcO-DMT (I prefer that to the term "bad trip", since all of them were still useful to me) and if things went bad I definitely imagine it wouldn't be fun at all - however I distinctly remember some of my trips where it gave me such an overwhelmingly good body high, I felt amazing, and music sounded godly. I think that'd mix great with this, if I got lucky and got one of those experiences.

Yeah, good term on that. My 'bad trips' were also useful for me. But still, you would rather want to avoid being sad and crying because "I'm suffering! I have to suffer!" on a party.

Maybe I had crappy AcODMT, whatever. Its body high wasn't pleasant either.

It's more the mindset. I've had both amazing and horrible experiences - same substance, same dose. The only thing that differed was how I reacted to the experience and what was going on in my life at the time. My difficult trips for example focused on my anxiety and how I was failing to deal with it - until I started to deal with it, my trips would all be the same.

Back on topic though, another combination I'm curious about - how is 6-APB with MDMA itself if anyone has tried it?

^ You say once a month for the 300mg dose, are you taking it more often than that then? Even once a month may not be enough to entirely avoid long term damage and loss of magic. I'd stick to once a month at the very most with these type of chemicals.

Stay safe <3

That's good to hear, I think you'll probably get away with much lower doses that way too - that's probably why 100mg isn't quite what it used to be ;)

I'm going to test this substance on NYE where I know there's going to be a lot of people doing coke. I'm alo going to drink quite a bit of champagne in the evening (before I take the 6-APB) but my main consern is the cocaine. Is it going to be a problem if I do some coke before the 6-APB?

Mixing strong stimulants carries definite risks such as raised blood pressure, elevated heart rate etc - all putting a lot of stress on your heart, not good. Personally I'd just stick to the 6-APB, if you get the dosage right you won't want any more stimulation than you have already.

I'd also recommend going easy on the alcohol since some people find it really dulls the effects of this drug.

If you absolutely must do the cocaine, I would do it before the 6-apb, and I'd leave a good 10 minutes after you come down from your last line til dosing the 6-apb. If you do this, I can't imagine too many problems arising, but I would stress, like jesusgreen, that you should not dose both at the same time. 6-apb and coke are both extremely stimulating on their own.

Thanks for the advice. I mixed alcohol and cocaine with diffrent stimulats including MDMA before with no major problems (exept a hangover). I'm gonna be chilling @ a friends home drinking champagne. I know myself all to wel, I won't be able to resist a line of cocaine ;) Later on we go to a big event, that's where I'll be doing the 6-APB. That will be like an hour since my last line.

6-APB stimulating?

I don't think so. Not for me at least. A coffe gives more stimulation than 6-APB.

Really? 8(

6-APB left me extremely stimulated for a good 13 hours after ingestion. It raises heart rate, increases blood pressure, and can cause the typical action of potent dopamine releasers in the form of jaw grinding and eye twitching. 6-APB is definitely a stimulant, however it largely depends on the dose you're taking. When I tried this I took 150mg, which is a fairly large dose for most with low tolerance - at a lower dose like 90-100mg I wouldn't imagine it'd be all that stimulating, but you'd still likely see an increased heart rate and such. YMMV :)

That sounds reminiscent of MDMA to me. Raising the dose raises the ratio of stimulant to magic. Why people bother with MDMA over speed when they're bombing 250mg a pop don't know.

Really? 8(

6-APB left me extremely stimulated for a good 13 hours after ingestion. It raises heart rate, increases blood pressure, and can cause the typical action of potent dopamine releasers in the form of jaw grinding and eye twitching. 6-APB is definitely a stimulant, however it largely depends on the dose you're taking. When I tried this I took 150mg, which is a fairly large dose for most with low tolerance - at a lower dose like 90-100mg I wouldn't imagine it'd be all that stimulating, but you'd still likely see an increased heart rate and such. YMMV :)

I will second the stimulation. After taking 155mg (got lazy with the scale after adding slightly more than 150) I was definitely very stimulated and it lasted a really long time. I would say that it took at least 12 hours to get back to baseline and be able to sleep properly. This was my first time taking this much (I have taken 100mgs in the past a couple times) so perhaps this had to do with the duration.

Also, as a side not I noticed far more visuals and general hallucinogenic properties at this dosage level than I did at 100mgs. I've gone out before on the lower doses, but I'm not sure I'd want to go clubbing etc with a higher dose. Next time I'll have to try 125mg and see what the difference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.