• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat:) angel this stuff is so beautiful, nothing like them nasty cut pellets, this is as close to quality e i have ever had, even feels better in some ways( not as euphoric admittdly, but i finding it so easy on my body..cant believe im so high and have not spent the last hour doing deep breathing to hold of the nausea

this shit at this dose would be top for partying, slight bruxim but nothing this old jaw cant handle:p

lmfao..having to fight of the urge to ring my family and tell them i love them so much, even if this is the peak at 1 hour i am more than happy :D

was gonna go with a 4-fa /m1 combo when i go home next month, i am now gonna go with f-fa/6-apb, fingers crossed prices will be way lower then

OOH sounds good, can't wait to find some of this, im definitely binning my white stuff as there is too many bad reports on it that sound like pips
but im going to test it along with the mdai before i bin them both to see what colour they go,

No shit Sherlock, I'm tying to find out if the powder is better than the pellets

Ive only had pellets so can't say if real powder is better than pellets
all i know is by what peopleare saying the real 6-apb powder should be a tan/brown colour,
i have a small sample of white powder but its going to be binned as im not taking any chances of consuming a dodgy powder , everyone says the white powder isnt real and makes them feel like shit, anxious,uncomfortable,
i don't want to feel like that

i had a crap time on my first pellet (big )
but a better time 2nd time around with 2 pellets (small )
i think there is a difference between the big & small ones

No shit Sherlock, I'm tying to find out if the powder is better than the pellets

Crack the powder compred to MY ooficial pellet wins by a first round K.O..i havr levelled off now and feel slightly stimmed but it no way unpleasent, MY pellet i felt so stimulated after 4 hours and in all the wrong ways.

though many loved there pellets immensily

OOH sounds good, can't wait to find some of this, im definitely binning my white stuff as there is too many bad reports on it that sound like pips
but im going to test it along with the mdai before i bin them both to see what colour they go,

good idea Kat and dont worry many top places are synthing 6-apb as we speak and it will be way cheaper than what it costing now

yeh bin it kkat, my sample of both tasted the same, one was just weaker

i tasted the 6-apb & mdat but not the mdai,
ive just tested them all with marquis, the 6-apb, mdai, mdat & a bit of my aMT what i know is real as was on it the other weekend but just tested it for the record,
im going mad hunting my house for my lead so i can upload the pics,
its been missing for ages its just vanished,
but here's the description until i find the lead

the mdai & 6-apb are the same colour with no change after 10 mins.

the mdat - the liquid has gone the same colour as the other two but the crystal itself has turned deep red /brown colour.

the aMT has went dark brown,

i tasted the 6-apb & mdat but not the mdai,
ive just tested them all with marquis, the 6-apb, mdai, mdat & a bit of my aMT what i know is real as was on it the other weekend but just tested it for the record,
im going mad hunting my house for my lead so i can upload the pics,
its been missing for ages its just vanished,
but here's the description until i find the lead

the mdai & 6-apb are the same colour with no change after 10 mins.

the mdat - the liquid has gone the same colour as the other two but the crystal itself has turned deep red /brown colour.

the aMT has went dark brown,

mmmm, so the mdat may not be real also?, thanks for all your effort Kat , you are one of the best members on bluelight :)

my pillet was defo cut with a long acting stim, as were all of them, though due to there failure to mix the drugs correctly..poor bastards like me ended up with mote stim than 6-apb, i and other peeps ended up totally wired , where other peeps didnt

atm no it's not as strong as it should be but as they say YMMV and it is supposed to be getting stronger. The new stuff i saw on that video looked very similar in colour though to the current stuff so that's not it i guess & probably still stinks of tcp. i want to see it go blue/black though like the sample i had.

/waits like cartman

let us know how your 5-me-mda goes! :) can't wait

/waits like cartman

lmfao@ cmon, cmon.........................

/me stands next cartman waiting lol

Last edited:
So wait... this stuff sounds pretty much like methylone in terms of peak duration... Then again, I rarely get more than 3-4 hours of a peak on MDXX anymore anyway...

It really doesn't sound like its worth the cost. I mean it sounds nice but I think its over-hyped from what I'm reading and Molly and tabs both would be cheaper per dose, no?

HI
I bought 2 official pellets for £30!!! so thought hey its going to be amazing
me and the boyfriend dropped one each at 10 its now half 12...
Heres the truth.... very relaxed, slight jaw clenching. not satisfied
I myself was very heavy on the mephedrone... once spent four days no sleep fooked on it
so i have a pretty high tolerance,
IF ANYTHING I THINK 2 PELLETS MAY HAVE MORE OF AN EFFECT
BUT REALLY PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE SORRY

HI
I bought 2 official pellets for £30!!! so thought hey its going to be amazing
me and the boyfriend dropped one each at 10 its now half 12...
Heres the truth.... very relaxed, slight jaw clenching. not satisfied
I myself was very heavy on the mephedrone... once spent four days no sleep fooked on it
so i have a pretty high tolerance,
IF ANYTHING I THINK 2 PELLETS MAY HAVE MORE OF AN EFFECT
BUT REALLY PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE SORRY

yeh i sampled the powder at 1.45 pm and though it lasted around 4-5 hrs , it leaves ya wanting more, i admit i wd of redosed if i could,, far superior to official pellet i had, where i felt bad and had trouble eating, sleeping ended up feeling real bad, and took me days to feel right ..i also found that bud had no effect.for close to a week which made me nearly break down and wail in desperation , ,ike a whiskery chinned widow at a double funeral.i cant comment on 2nd or 3rd batch pellets, i enjoyed my powder no end, i was very impressed and the short duration , i was nr bazeline at + 4 hrs is what i ideally want as i cd take and sleep want, i cd take 6-apb in the 115mg dose and would have no problem sleeing, if i didnt throw other drugs into the mix, i wd not have to of rang work saying i cant get t work, my ;pupils are huge..and im still very high , litle tongue sucking and a tongue blister that is very managable, on the bonus . didnt feel the need to smoke weed much, excellent experience, got a little messy for a short while , it has some excellent , i found i cd dance on it..ps i have drunk two litres of pure orangjuice and 2 litres of pure fruit smoothis in the last 12 hrs, i read somewhere that that the natural sugars in fruit work well alongside and i agree, considering i threw caution to the wind, and took 200 mg methlone and 150 F-A which may not suit everyone imo , and other than looking a tad pale and a little achy, i cant believe i feel so good , 6-apb felt better in nearly every dept to the the dose of m1 i took, unless they are similar and my body classed the metylone as a redose and stunted the effect:(

with no work today due to me being mashed , i just necked 150 mg metylone ..

ps. lmfao@ my false perception of my drug intake , i blag myself im a very responsible drug user,which i showed im not today, im a reprerssed drug fiend, and i just gave god thanks for blessing me with such a beautiful family and a wife is beautiful in and out who knows i work hard and am a good father and she knows i need a release, i will get her blessing while it not often and our family life is not affected, my love would never let me slip back into drugs all the time bar weed, which is my true love and has always been good to me and i would find it hard to stop my weed, much m,ore willpower needed than when io stopped drinking, which was not that hard , i
the reason i wd go with powder ultimatly is the consistency. no varition in quality and effects shd be uniform in peeps reports, and that in turn is better for people of there products, rather is there it gonna be is only 6-apb where the tablets are or were badly mixed/pressed, as i said earlier that the first batch were laughable

plus effects wear off a lot quiker , i was at baselinish at =5 hrs, and felt great, nice headsppace and lovely thoughts.. for starters, my pellet ( batch b1) felt nothing like the exerience i felt earlier today, at no time did i ever even find a similarity to the pellet i took, nor did i feel overly stimmed or high in any negative way, i wd never buy a pelllet because of there methods and the potential for harm as i read somewhere one official pellt tested was 6-apb and mpdv, there mindset is keep em high for many hours , and cos the urge to redose is quite strong they make more coin, this was tweaked to be more meph ish in nature than it originally wd of felt , i wd of defo took more if i had, majorlly moreish, but ffs they need to make sure it mixed compitently or its a dangerous game especially as the mpdv is active at small doses and is widely reported as majorly weaker with no good qualities if over done, my guess i ended up with a pellet due to piss mixing was full of mpdv, they knew 5 hr duration is to short for the young people who these days are taking drugs to be high for the longest time possible,if the high is good..bonus..though young peeps need to feel really high wether that is a quality high , ie they have to feel intense is how some young peeps to class that as a high, maybe the powder will not be what the meph lovers asit not got the bang , the powder was a lovely subtle but ongoing process of slowly releasing serotin , i was most impressed and wd rate 6-apb powder over AMT, , both excellent buzzes and are both awesome in there own right , though the duration is fine imo and no days off work neede, where i needed two days for amt,

i can i on an amphetimine,.. i never type that much ^^^^ lol

Last edited:
^^ Sounds like an awesome time. I'm wanting to take 6-apb powder but not sure on dosage. Want to have a fun time but not be obviously twatted.. thinking 90mg??

yeh i sampled the powder at 1.45 pm and though it lasted around 4-5 hrs , it leaves ya wanting more, i admit i wd of redosed if i could,, far superior to official pellet i had, where i felt bad and had trouble eating, sleeping ended up feeling real bad, and took me days to feel right ..i also found that bud had no effect.for close to a week which made me nearly break down and wail in desperation , ,ike a whiskery chinned widow at a double funeral.i cant comment on 2nd or 3rd batch pellets, i enjoyed my powder no end, i was very impressed and the short duration , i was nr bazeline at + 4 hrs is what i ideally want as i cd take and sleep want, i cd take 6-apb in the 115mg dose and would have no problem sleeing, if i didnt throw other drugs into the mix, i wd not have to of rang work saying i cant get t work, my ;pupils are huge..and im still very high , litle tongue sucking and a tongue blister that is very managable, on the bonus . didnt feel the need to smoke weed much, excellent experience, got a little messy for a short while , it has some excellent , i found i cd dance on it..ps i have drunk two litres of pure orangjuice and 2 litres of pure fruit smoothis in the last 12 hrs, i read somewhere that that the natural sugars in fruit work well alongside and i agree, considering i threw caution to the wind, and took 200 mg methlone and 150 F-A which may not suit everyone imo , and other than looking a tad pale and a little achy, i cant believe i feel so good , 6-apb felt better in nearly every dept to the the dose of m1 i took, unless they are similar and my body classed the metylone as a redose and stunted the effect:(

with no work today due to me being mashed , i just necked 150 mg metylone ..

ps. lmfao@ my false perception of my drug intake , i blag myself im a very responsible drug user,which i showed im not today, im a reprerssed drug fiend, and i just gave god thanks for blessing me with such a beautiful family and a wife is beautiful in and out who knows i work hard and am a good father and she knows i need a release, i will get her blessing while it not often and our family life is not affected, my love would never let me slip back into drugs all the time bar weed, which is my true love and has always been good to me and i would find it hard to stop my weed, much m,ore willpower needed than when io stopped drinking, which was not that hard , i
the reason i wd go with powder ultimatly is the consistency. no varition in quality and effects shd be uniform in peeps reports, and that in turn is better for people of there products, rather is there it gonna be is only 6-apb where the tablets are or were badly mixed/pressed, as i said earlier that the first batch were laughable

plus effects wear off a lot quiker , i was at baselinish at =5 hrs, and felt great, nice headsppace and lovely thoughts.. for starters, my pellet ( batch b1) felt nothing like the exerience i felt earlier today, at no time did i ever even find a similarity to the pellet i took, nor did i feel overly stimmed or high in any negative way, i wd never buy a pelllet because of there methods and the potential for harm as i read somewhere one official pellt tested was 6-apb and mpdv, there mindset is keep em high for many hours , and cos the urge to redose is quite strong they make more coin, this was tweaked to be more meph ish in nature than it originally wd of felt , i wd of defo took more if i had, majorlly moreish, but ffs they need to make sure it mixed compitently or its a dangerous game especially as the mpdv is active at small doses and is widely reported as majorly weaker with no good qualities if over done, my guess i ended up with a pellet due to piss mixing was full of mpdv, they knew 5 hr duration is to short for the young people who these days are taking drugs to be high for the longest time possible,if the high is good..bonus..though young peeps need to feel really high wether that is a quality high , ie they have to feel intense is how some young peeps to class that as a high, maybe the powder will not be what the meph lovers asit not got the bang , the powder was a lovely subtle but ongoing process of slowly releasing serotin , i was most impressed and wd rate 6-apb powder over AMT, , both excellent buzzes and are both awesome in there own right , though the duration is fine imo and no days off work neede, where i needed two days for amt,

i can i on an amphetimine,.. i never type that much ^^^^ lol

so you would say (since they are working on fixing the pill of 6-apb), it will be designed to have an mdma effect that lasts for hours, rather than mephedrone which depending on how taken lasted 20 minutes to an hour, with the stimulant that stays for hours(i fucking hate that, too much of a tolerance to amphetamines so it just makes me miserable)......so do i have that right?

yeh i sampled the powder at 1.45 pm and though it lasted around 4-5 hrs , it leaves ya wanting more, i admit i wd of redosed if i could,, far superior to official pellet i had, where i felt bad and had trouble eating, sleeping ended up feeling real bad, and took me days to feel right ..i also found that bud had no effect.for close to a week which made me nearly break down and wail in desperation , ,ike a whiskery chinned widow at a double funeral.i cant comment on 2nd or 3rd batch pellets, i enjoyed my powder no end, i was very impressed and the short duration , i was nr bazeline at + 4 hrs is what i ideally want as i cd take and sleep want, i cd take 6-apb in the 115mg dose and would have no problem sleeing, if i didnt throw other drugs into the mix, i wd not have to of rang work saying i cant get t work, my ;pupils are huge..and im still very high , litle tongue sucking and a tongue blister that is very managable, on the bonus . didnt feel the need to smoke weed much, excellent experience, got a little messy for a short while , it has some excellent

Hehe nice to see you had a good experience, wait till you try 150mg-200mg :)
What i also like about the 6-APB powder is that is so fulfilling and not too stimulating so you don't even think of toking weed until 4-5 hours later

If you go over the 115mg though the duration kinda doubles so take caution

At last scooby is a 6-APB convert!!!

So wait... this stuff sounds pretty much like methylone in terms of peak duration... Then again, I rarely get more than 3-4 hours of a peak on MDXX anymore anyway...

It really doesn't sound like its worth the cost. I mean it sounds nice but I think its over-hyped from what I'm reading and Molly and tabs both would be cheaper per dose, no?

it's hard to find a new RC that isn't being overhyped atm lol If you have the access (many brits don't anymore since the mdma drought a few years back) then mdma is still better in terms of overall effects but this stuff comes close - closer than m1 and closer than 4-fa both of which i find very over stimulating and dysphoric at higher doses. because this stuff isn't as stimulating i find i can push the doses a little higher... repeated doseing is still a grey area for me though. I've done it enough but wouldn't say it's worth it but i feel that way about most empathogens.

Hehe nice to see you had a good experience, wait till you try 150mg-200mg :)
What i also like about the 6-APB powder is that is so fulfilling and not too stimulating so you don't even think of toking weed until 4-5 hours later

If you go over the 115mg though the duration kinda doubles so take caution

At last scooby is a 6-APB convert!!!

yeh i had no real urge to smoke weed which was strange as i cane weed alongside everything, pleasently suprised lowbie

so you would say (since they are working on fixing the pill of 6-apb), it will be designed to have an mdma effect that lasts for hours, rather than mephedrone which depending on how taken lasted 20 minutes to an hour, with the stimulant that stays for hours(i fucking hate that, too much of a tolerance to amphetamines so it just makes me miserable)......so do i have that right?

im like you concerning stims, this powder was a beautiful high with a little bit of "nice stimulation" and i felt sooooooooooo empathic which i like just as much euphoria, it felt very honest and i only felt empathy for loved ones not some random guy i bumped to in the street, i recomend this powder wholeheartidly..loved it and now after reflection i would take this over mdma due to its perfect for my lifestyle and the lack of any mental crash in the slightest...8/10

yeh i had no real urge to smoke weed which was strange as i cane weed alongside everything, pleasently suprised lowbie

im like you concerning stims, this powder was a beautiful high with a little bit of "nice stimulation" and i felt sooooooooooo empathic which i like just as much euphoria, it felt very honest and i only felt empathy for loved ones not some random guy i bumped to in the street, i recomend this powder wholeheartidly..loved it and now after reflection i would take this over mdma due to its perfect for my lifestyle and the lack of any mental crash in the slightest...8/10

But its so expensive compared to md!! Do you reay think it's worth the money taking into account the 6apb is an unknown quantity in terms of long term effects on people.

Hi, new to join bluelight, but read it at times over the years.
I'd like to know if the ways I would make mdma work well- like having an empty stomach, taking indegestion remedy before I drop- would also work with this?

With mdma prices going up and 6-APB being more potent overall i would take it over mdma anytime too. Perfect for a night in with your loved ones and not so stimulating that you will want/have to go out as you would with md

The duration also feels much longer than an md roll

Wait till you find your sweet spot dose you will forget about mdma after that

The after day/week mental crash is dose dependent so stick with what's best for you

But its so expensive compared to md!! Do you reay think it's worth the money taking into account the 6apb is an unknown quantity in terms of long term effects on people.

no its not worth the money mate, neither is mdai or mdat etc.. many excellent vendors are synthing it or will be soon and it will be a lot cheaper , but price aside it was still a beautiful experience

With mdma prices going up and 6-APB being more potent overall i would take it over mdma anytime too. Perfect for a night in with your loved ones and not so stimulating that you will want/have to go out as you would with md

The duration also feels much longer than an md roll

Wait till you find your sweet spot dose you will forget about mdma after that

The after day/week mental crash is dose dependent so stick with what's best for you

hey mate:), i found my dose of 115 mg perfect :D

i found it very very E like without the same level of euphoria and less stimulating, though it was still very euphoric and imo way more empathic , another plus side i found was i suffered minimal nausea and wasnt sick but was still very high:) and it doesnt have any mental confusion.. as a previous poster said it doesnt make ya feel like ya need to do something at all times and is less stimulating than E, peeps who are older and find stim comedowns heavy or just dont care much for stims full stop will love this no end, the young lads who love being stimmed may not find it so appealing,this stuff is a beautiful non intense high which i loved, i predict as soon as the price drops this stuff will take off big time ..of that i have no doubt

Last edited:
..., this powder was a beautiful high with a little bit of "nice stimulation" and i felt sooooooooooo empathic which i like just as much euphoria, it felt very honest and i only felt empathy for loved ones not some random guy i bumped to in the street, i recomend this powder wholeheartidly..loved it and now after reflection i would take this over mdma due to its perfect for my lifestyle and the lack of any mental crash in the slightest...8/10

There you have the proof! SCOOB IS A 6-APB SHILL! He probably gets payed by an unscrupulous vendor for promoting something that probably doesn't exist at all. =D

HAHA, glad you finally joined us for good %) ;) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.