• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you have the proof! SCOOB IS A 6-APB SHILL! He probably gets payed by an unscrupulous vendor for promoting something that probably doesn't exist at all. =D

HAHA, glad you finally joined us for good %) ;) <3

yeh i got my skin tight "6-APB is the dogs.." t-shirt on as we speak ..hahaha

i found it very very E like without the same level of euphoria and less stimulating, though it was still very euphoric and imo way more empathic , another plus side i found was i suffered minimal nausea and wasnt sick but was still very high:) and it doesnt have any mental confusion.. as a previous poster said it doesnt make ya feel like ya need to do something at all times and is less stimulating than E, peeps who are older and find stim comedowns heavy or just dont care much for stims full stop will love this no end, the young lads who love being stimmed may not find it so appealing,this stuff is a beautiful non intense high which i loved, i predict as soon as the price drops this stuff will take off big time ..of that i have no doubt

There is something wrong with your assessment of E versus 6-APB. Unless you have never had pure Molly (or Mandy as you apparently call it over there), you have an odd reaction to MDMA. Pure MDMA is not stimulating but actually rather relaxing, I hardly ever get nauseous from MDMA compared to pills, I don't get intense mental confusion unless I just flat out binge on it, I never have felt like I flat out have to do something all the time unless I was taking pills, and the comedown from MDMA is not stimulated at all.

Not sure if this is the right area, so mods feel free to move it if not.
Got 2 x 6APB capsules from a reliable source, contents of each capsule was a sparkling white crystal powder @ roughly 180mg.

I decided to snort mine, since I prefer the instant hit kind of thing. Fiancee swallowed her cap.
Had a couple of small lines (10mg ish), burned like crazy, not in a 2C-? kind of way but much more chemically. (Bleach comes to mind).

The hit was almost instant. Very MDMA like, shivers, yawns, tight scalp, increased music appreciation.

I decided though that with the burn there was no way I was going to be able to snort the remaining powder and funneled it back into the cap and swallowed.

Fiancee still hasn't come up yet (+1hr5min).

I'm still feeling great of the 20mg(ish) I snorted and are looking forward to the rest kicking in.

I'm being called back to the bed as the fiancee is feeling lonely, so will end report for now and continue later.

So far, so good though.

Edit: Fiancee feels like she's just coming up now.(2+hrs). I can feel a definite "dip" as the snorted powder wears off, but can also feel myself coming up quite strongly on the ingested (oops 30mins ago - got distracted).
Both feeling the full effects now but the initial wow has faded off.
Both taken blood pressures and pulse and although slightly elevated, a lot lower than expected.

Chapter 3 to follow.... After all, with a fiancee like mine; you can't keep her waiting!''

Can't be arsed posting any more. It was good while it lasted and as close to MDMA as anything else I've tried, but just isn't quite there. Need to experiment with combos with MDAT,MDAI etc.
It all gets expensive tho when a nice pure 1g bag got you the real stuff a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
After all the bullshit surrounding 6-apb, I have taken the plunge and ordered just under half a gram of the powder. Will let you know how it goes when it arrives.

I got 5g of 6-APB powder and three capsules today. I'm field testing it for my mates. I heard a lot of bad stuff about, but I like it. This is hardly my first foray, and while it's not the best there is it's good for what it is. I went shopping in town on it, I enjoyed it walking, shopping and I could still keep my head with it.

There is something wrong with your assessment of E versus 6-APB. Unless you have never had pure Molly (or Mandy as you apparently call it over there), you have an odd reaction to MDMA. Pure MDMA is not stimulating but actually rather relaxing, I hardly ever get nauseous from MDMA compared to pills, I don't get intense mental confusion unless I just flat out binge on it, I never have felt like I flat out have to do something all the time unless I was taking pills, and the comedown from MDMA is not stimulated at all.

Your description matches 100% of what pure/genuine 6-APB powder feels like, it is that close to MDMA

Never got nauseous from it even in high dosages and it feels extremely relaxing, can even say that 6-APB is more serene than MDMA

I have binged on both md and 6-APB and the mental "confusion" part felt exactly the same, the trippyness from 6-APB was far superior/enjoyable than a high dose of mdma. The afterglow from both substances feels very similar too

The only difference i found is that 6-APB wont let you drift to sleep like a clean dose/binge of mdma would and its a stronger anorectic = about +1day comparing to mdma. Also you are more likely to get brain zaps from 6-APB than mdma.

What are people finding the most effective way to redose is with 6-APB? Some reports describe a similar redose pattern to MD** or methylone with a smaller dose of around half of the original dose 1 hour into the experience (in the case of methylone) or 2-3 hours (in the case of MD**). In fact in the case of some reports it seems with pure 6-APB the initial 100-120mg is all that is required for a full experience.
In the case of combining 6-APB with MDAI / MDAT what are peoples opinions on what this adds to the experience?

no i never said mdma Magical:p, i said E meaning ecstacy which never was just mdma , E or Ecstacy is a mix of mdma, mda and quality stim, like white doves, red and blacks, no one took molly here as we had quality E , which was perfected as a party drug , mdma didnt cut it really for peeps who "raved"as like you said it was too relaxing,i took hundreds of old school E's and have had mdma a cpl of times which was good but not like peeps on here say... i adored E but i was younger and fitter then, would not enjoy it as much now i dont think..thats why i said it like E with less stim, as i said E contained mda and 6-apb is similar to mda , and on E for a while coming up ya was a little mentally confused, not in a bad way but neverless a little scatty. no one can tell me about the effects of old school E , i know them like the back of my hand, when i was young no one sat in or partied for that matter on pure mdma, englands youth took Ecstacy tablets and partied big time, due to this no-one wanted pure mdma pills or powder, they was about but we called em mongy E's and they wasnt that sought after...therefore we are both correct in our assesments :p

Last edited:
^^ Sounds like an awesome time. I'm wanting to take 6-apb powder but not sure on dosage. Want to have a fun time but not be obviously twatted.. thinking 90mg??

Depends, I tried it and got nothing off 100mg only mild stim, then took 1/2 pellet and took off. Though with hindsight, the come up was not the pellet, way too quick so much have been the powder taking effect at 1hr +

Weird as it did not take that long on the pellets with their compression and additives etc. I think though it may have been to do with eating closer than usual to ingestion. We have more powder this weekend and are upping the dosage to 120mg in a gel cap and not eating less than 4/5 hours before.

Not sure if this is the right area, so mods feel free to move it if not.
Got 2 x 6APB capsules from a reliable source, contents of each capsule was a sparkling white crystal powder @ roughly 180mg.

I decided to snort mine, since I prefer the instant hit kind of thing. Fiancee swallowed her cap.
Had a couple of small lines (10mg ish), burned like crazy, not in a 2C-? kind of way but much more chemically. (Bleach comes to mind).

The hit was almost instant. Very MDMA like, shivers, yawns, tight scalp, increased music appreciation.

I decided though that with the burn there was no way I was going to be able to snort the remaining powder and funneled it back into the cap and swallowed.

Fiancee still hasn't come up yet (+1hr5min).

I'm still feeling great of the 20mg(ish) I snorted and are looking forward to the rest kicking in.

I'm being called back to the bed as the fiancee is feeling lonely, so will end report for now and continue later.

So far, so good though.

Edit: Fiancee feels like she's just coming up now.(2+hrs). I can feel a definite "dip" as the snorted powder wears off, but can also feel myself coming up quite strongly on the ingested (oops 30mins ago - got distracted).
Both feeling the full effects now but the initial wow has faded off.
Both taken blood pressures and pulse and although slightly elevated, a lot lower than expected.

Chapter 3 to follow.... After all, with a fiancee like mine; you can't keep her waiting!''

Can't be arsed posting any more. It was good while it lasted and as close to MDMA as anything else I've tried, but just isn't quite there. Need to experiment with combos with MDAT,MDAI etc.
It all gets expensive tho when a nice pure 1g bag got you the real stuff a couple of years ago.

White powder? Odd, I thought the stuff that was doing the rounds as the genuine article (judging by Marquise tests et al) was a tan colour?

White powder? Odd, I thought the stuff that was doing the rounds as the genuine article (judging by Marquise tests et al) was a tan colour?

i felt the effects of my tan 6-apb at @ dose of 115mg within 20 minutes mate

What are people finding the most effective way to redose is with 6-APB? Some reports describe a similar redose pattern to MD** or methylone with a smaller dose of around half of the original dose 1 hour into the experience (in the case of methylone) or 2-3 hours (in the case of MD**). In fact in the case of some reports it seems with pure 6-APB the initial 100-120mg is all that is required for a full experience.
In the case of combining 6-APB with MDAI / MDAT what are peoples opinions on what this adds to the experience?

Personally i wouldn't combine it with any drug tbh, it can stand its ground on its own.

As far as dosing goes i found that small doses every 30-45 minutes work best

Say you are doing 150mg, take a 70mg initial dose then add 30mg and then a final 50mg. Re-dosing after 3 times or the 2-3hour mark is pointless i found

You will be mighty surprised when all the doses hit together :)

Also this way of dosing extends the experience a lot and eases the come up
I always had a similar dose regiment with md as well so YMMV

I personally find it better to up the initial dose rather than redosing so soon after the first dose. but i generally dont think about it while i'm on this stuff. If i redose, it's usually more like between 8 and 12 hours after the first. (i find if i do this more than once (i.e. over 24+ hours) my midweek dip gets more likely)

@scooby - nice to see you finally get it scooby - i've been getting the effects you describe from the pellets all the way through (lucky on the mix lottery?) - i'm trying the brown powder now, which is nice but not noticeably strongher than my last pellet tbh.

Last edited:
I personally find it better to up the initial dose rather than redosing so soon after the first dose. but i generally dont think about it while i'm on this stuff. If i redose, it's usually more like between 8 and 12 hours after the first. (i find if i do this more than once (i.e. over 24+ hours) my midweek dip gets more likely)

@scooby - nice to see you finally get it scooby - i've been getting the effects you describe from the pellets all the way through (lucky on the mix lottery?) - i'm trying the brown powder now, which is nice but not noticeably strongher than my last pellet tbh.

hey Virtual:), yeh lottery is the right word mate lol.. no lottery with the powder i bought , this shit works beautifully for me.. i got loads to play with when i get chance, next time im going for 175 mg and then 3 hours later ill do another 70mg..gonna give this shit a real road test..i got till nov 14th and gonna eat well( drink as much fruit smoothie as humanly possible) so im in tip top condition, was gonna mix with 4-fmp but i wont, gonna just have 6-apb now on its own.. hate waiting:(

n
i found it very very E like without the same level of euphoria and less stimulating, though it was still very euphoric and imo way more empathic , another plus side i found was i suffered minimal nausea and wasnt sick but was still very high:) and it doesnt have any mental confusion.. as a previous poster said it doesnt make ya feel like ya need to do something at all times and is less stimulating than E, peeps who are older and find stim comedowns heavy or just dont care much for stims full stop will love this no end, the young lads who love being stimmed may not find it so appealing,this stuff is a beautiful non intense high which i loved, i predict as soon as the price drops this stuff will take off big time ..of that i have no doubt

After consuming (1st ever time) about 100mg of tan powder 6-apb i fully agree with this statement. Very like E, less stimmy, although i did not find it that empathic, i did find it euphoric. I loved it!<3

i felt the effects of my tan 6-apb at @ dose of 115mg within 20 minutes mate

Scooby, could you sleep after the effects of the powder had worn off? The stimulation with the o5 pellets was a nigtmare. I'm of an age now where i could do without any added stimulation....

Scooby, could you sleep after the effects of the powder had worn off? The stimulation with the o5 pellets was a nigtmare. I'm of an age now where i could do without any added stimulation....

I took approx 100mg at 7pm, up by 8pm. Started to fade away from 1am when home at 3am, in bed for 4am then to sleep until 9/10am - Not bad for me cos im a light sleeper

Id say there was no/very little residual stimulation.

I took approx 100mg at 7pm, up by 8pm. Started to fade away from 1am when home at 3am, in bed for 4am then to sleep until 9/10am - Not bad for me cos im a light sleeper

Id say there was no/very little residual stimulation.

Swedger, thanks for that mate, this is sounding better and better.....

Swedger, thanks for that mate, this is sounding better and better.....

i took 135 mg at 5pm, was asleep for around 3am without use of any benzos Red, i also am at that age and added residual stim sucks for me too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.