• MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsyd

Bluelight Crew

Welcome To The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread

6-APB_structure.png

6-APB is a psychedelic stimulant with empathogenic qualities. It is closely related to MDA and has seen a surge in popularity in 2010 in part due to it's legal status. However it is an analogue of illegal compounds and is therefore subject to legal scrutiny in countries like the US. To remind all of you of Bluelight's rules it is not allowed to discuss vendors, sources and prices.

Archived Thread Part 1
Archived Thread Part 2

no vendor talk please.
We slacked at the end there with giving people warnings for it but im ready to do it again.
Vendor talk will get you a little vacation from BL.

thanks.

Following is a copy from a list in the 6-APB Temp Sticky Thread, it is quite old and you may have different ideas about these effects which were collected with preliminary bioassays with "benzo fury" products.

Hi there PD,

as you might know there is a massive amount of chatter involving the compound 6-APB (and also 6-APDB) being generated and it is consequentially difficult to get a sensible idea about where we are all standing with it.

That is why we mean to gather every piece of evidence and considerably valuable posts here, so that not every single person has to go data-mining through a lot of junk. Of course, we have to be selective so you can always still go through it if you have specific questions.

[starting here myself, mods kindly create your own post to work in, at some point we may merge and even reorganize into *evidence and *other valuable posts, perhaps otherwise constructed we'll see]

- could not find an ADD thread about it, am I blind?
- currently working in: The 6-APB thread v. Is full of dummies from back to front. Got to page 35 (half).

Distilled generalizations:

It seems mostly subjective experiences are posted here between (sometimes saddening) social chatting and many
have the same product which seems to be 6-APB, with corresponding effects reported that could fit the bill.
A marquis reaction at least one user did was also affirmative.
However analysis of this product is not expected to be readily forthcoming, also there is inconsistency in the mass of
the big pills / pellets and there might be a general spread in the material as well. This in part would account for the
variation in reactions, then again it might not mean anything at all. The following was distilled from the many posts:

Duration:

Note: highly variable and needing more datapoints

Onset: 45 (or less) -120 mins
Comeup + Plateau: 5-10 hours
Comedown: 4-6 hours
Residual Effects: ?

Possible effects described:

• Visual augmentation rather than distortion - visuals / distortion are possible though (probably at larger doses?) and likened to the visual effect higher doses of MDMA produce.
  • Noted music appreciation, an effect reported remarkably often (from limited info)
  • Long, drawn out i.e. dilated experience
  • Empathogenic, mildly entactogenic
  • Euphoria, though not noted by everyone - Seems to have more quality than superficial stimulants
  • Rushing feelings or "waves", ranging from absent to strong
  • Apparently not notably 'fiendish'

Other notes:

• Not everyone is appreciative of the enhancing effects
  • Some find it comparable to MDMA, although significantly less 'hard'
  • Others find it quite unlike MDMA or MDA
  • Unreliable stimulant effects and euphoria
  • It seems that compared to mdma: more side-effects for your euphoria and other expected positive effects
  • Not feeling particularly toxic, but still somewhat dirty (consistent with other opinions)
  • No notable pupil dilation reported yet - some report slight dilation, though someone reported significant dilation.

Possible side-effects:

• Generally not terribly stimulant-like side effect but still there! (high heartrate / bloodpressure), tightness in chest
  • Sweating
  • Nystagmus
  • Dry mouth, seems to absord water from the body like chemically comparable substances
  • Pronounced bruxism, jaw tension, grinding
  • Warm extremeties / mild parasthesia or tingling, another user gets cold extremeties rather than warm, trouble regulating body temperature like MDMA produces? But due to stimulant effects more chance of overheating than hypothermia.
  • Some jitteriness
  • Wobbly walking / rubbery legs.
  • Difficulty urinating
  • Possible nausea / emesis (vomiting)
  • Some experience headaches (possibly due to dehydration and/or overheating and/or harmful metabolites or even 6-APB toxicity)
  • Insomnia, long duration even longer problems sleeping
  • Crashing and washed out feeling hard to predict but definitely to be expected in higher or more frequent assays.

I appreciated this description by Invert:
Invert said:
anyway, I'm not massively out of it, yet, just slowly and pleasantly on an upward curve of MDMA-like pleasure and a degree of vaguely 'psychedelic' generic brightening and shifty waviness of vision. Feel sedate, subjectively, in a way that's familiar to me from methylone and mdma; i.e. not objectively sedated, but the pleasure feels sedate, as it were. Not so mild as to be doubtable, as far as I'm concerned, but not so strong as to be overwhelming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this counts as vendor talk, but is what's out there actually 6-apb?

I know a lot of the stuff out not long ago (haven't kept up) was all sorts of other bits & pieces.

nope that isnt vendor talk.
And as for your question; i dont know.

In one of these topics about a month ago I think was a guy with access to GC-MS analysis at his school or something, who bought 6 different vendors' supposed 6-apb and only 1 was pure. Some were a mix with MDPV (yikes!) and some a blend of other stuff and no 6-apb.

1 out of 6.

Caveat Emptor indeed.

So how does this stuff perform in the field?

Having previously done all the dull safe allergy testing and titration yadda yadda yadda this weekend I put 6-APB through its paces in a club. Well clubbish anyhoo, Brixton Academy, Bedrock 12.

Foolishly believing the official vendors I thought Bedrock looked so far off I'd be picking up me Benzo Fury from Sainsburys by then or something equally convenient. Apparently not.

However, having planned the test and booked the tickets, I was not to be deterred. I got five official pellets at a larcenous mark up and a couple of pure powder wraps from what seems to be a reliable overseas site.

Five pellets you say, surely that would match exactly the number of tickets booked. Indeed for we are nothing if we are not men of science. unfortunately, unbeknownst to me, all my best laid plans were about to gang aft agley.

Numbers fell away, the curse of the early middle aged indie boy family men had struck. Finally only two researchers remained. Great God this is an awful place. (Got carried away there a bit)

So, we few we happy few, finally crunched down one each of the nasty tcp tasting things chased with a small bump of street speed around 21:00.

Drenched but increasingly happy arrived at the venue. No adverse body reactions fortunately, poo still unpooed and stable. Upon hitting the floor our noble scientific brows became filmed with sweat. An irresistible grin began to give me happy lockjaw. Began the first piece of gum of the night.

Both unable and unwilling to resist the strange compulsion to contort my body in time with mr Cox's deejay stylings. Arms in the air not just like I just don't care I really didn't. As an aside though, I can't really recall an occasion involving hands/arms in the air where I did care. ( I was never at Nuremburg, you never saw me there right!)

Settles into a really nice rhythym of general euphoria with surges. The usual drill of profuse sweating and sensible rehydration. Ensure the message to kin is in place, the one that says if I die I gave my life doing something I loved.

A passer by likes the cut of me jib enough to throw a free pill into my open mouth. Would feel a churl if I spat it so I don't. Unable to discover if my research associate has been similarly indulged.

Finally the door staff sort the smoking area out. Nick off for a fag and a core temp dump. Compare findings with my fellow in academia and decide we should soonest opportunity redose with fresh pellets. Take the quiet time as a chance to further freshen up with a decent bump of billy.

It's now about 1:00. probably half an hour from the next 6-apb kickin. The effects of the first one have not gone but with such a long load time I need to ensure a healthy overlap. (plus greedy)

Feel the next one hit. Doesn't feel like tolerance, more like overlaying with slight increase in intensity. Feel magnificent. My arms are shields of steel and bullets cannot harm me. Unable to prevent wanton smiling at random strangers.

Somewhat surprisingly I begin to feel hungry at half five. Bump a bit more appetite suppressant and try and steal a march on the cloakroom queues. Plan worked well right up to the point where my research associate realised we'd been in the wrong line and had to start again. See what we men of science suffer.

Show over, ejected onto the insalubrious pavements of Brixton and into the waiting embrace of night bussery. Arrived home unkilled and with two packages of powder form remaining. The fifth pellet I hear you cry, how was its fate decided? The tender mercies of the Post Office did for it. After rough handling allied with a laughable distributor inability to spend on jiffy bags I had four pellets and some cruimbs. These were distributed amongst the survivors so in truth the dose was about one and a quarter for each hit.

Tea was taken, further notes compared, At this point my research associate decided to withdraw from further field tests in this case as her boyfriend (my flatmate) was producing beerish gurglings and seeming likely to wake with a sore head and in no mood for scientific shenanigans.

This left me to my own devices. I could quit or forge on. Having so very much enjoyed the foregoing I went for the extended remix. In a trice I had extracted the contents of one of the powder packages and despatched it.

Tasted bitter as hell but was similar to the taste of the official pellets so this seemed to be a good sign. In order to use the come up wait profitably I immediately downloaded fresh supplies of Carl Cox to the pod. Powder form seemed to hit a little harder and faster than pellet but then my metabolism was already set on high so that may be nothing. Pleased to report that regarding effects all was as with pellets. Dancing round the house and all seemed sunny. This was probably around half ten AM so 13 hours in.

Around half one the last powder went into the lab. Possibly some diminution but still definitely feelable arriving. Pointless to repeat how super it all was etc.

It's now four AM on Sunday and having run out of 6-APB I have pursued the same route by other means but then I arranged my life to not have to work till Wednesday so yay me.

Conclusions from testing are;-
1 I remain an appalling mindless drug hoover.
2 In conjunction with repetetive electonic music and seething masses this shit is the mutts. Completely and unreservedly endorsed as a path to a glorious night. Looking to repeat the experience before too long.
3 Never actually felt any compulsion to redose just wanted to. Could easily have cut off this morning but chose the stupider road.

If any compound related potholes open up between now and the end of the week I will throw in an edit. (Unless I suddenly drop dead of course. Always carry the I died doing something I loved card to avoid being Leah Betts'ed. So should everyone.)

My favourite trip report ever. Put a smile on my face on a Monday morning.
Glad you enjoyed yourself but getting fucked is not worth risking your health for. Those amounts are quite cavalier.

Crikey, you make me feel old. A session like that would leave me crying at adverts for weeks, can't spare that much serotonin!

Careful man, those are fairly hefty amounts of an untested substance you are ingesting there!

Here's my report. Got my hands on a gram of pure powder, don't ask me how, all I'll say is all my reading, researching and scouring the net have led me to believe that my gram was as pure as is available now, if not objectively pure (analysis supposedly 99.8% )

I have a naturally high tolerance to everything. I haven't done that much drug-wise in my life, but I've just found that everything affects me less, usually as little as 50% as much as my tripping/partying friends. Still, I tend to stay on the low side (i.e. not doubling my dose of everything, more like 1.5x) as i seem to have a normal tolerance to side-effects. It's just the positive effects I am resistant to. Yes it sucks but that is my lot in life

Anyway, friday afternoon, 2.30pm i put 130mg in a cap and swallow, along with one friend (he did 100mg). We put a movie on to kill some time. I'd previous had a sample so I was relatively familiar with the time frames.

We got halfway through the movie before we decided to turn if off because we were coming up, so I guess thats at about an hour in. Walking at this stage really made the effects stronger, when we sat down it faded for a bit. This is just during the come-up of course

Anyway I won't go into much further detail, suffice to say that it is so much like real MDMA it's not funny. The time frames are longer, and the peak is perhaps not as hard, but as i said, I was being conservative with my 130mg. I redosed twice, once at 3 hours and once at 8 hours. Nicely high all day and night.

Last dose was at 10pm, and here's the bad part, I didn't get to properly sleep until at least 10am the next day, possibly even noon. As much as I love this drug I hate that I couldnt sleep for 14 hours after I took it, as the effects had well and truly worn off by then. I just simply wasn't tired. Or hungry. I didn't eat for over 24 hours after the first dose

Being a guy who likes to build and retain muscle, not eating for 24 hours is totally unacceptable to me.

So between the not eating and not sleeping, next run I will be dosing higher (I'm thinking 250mg) either late afternoon or early night (10pm is too late, unless I go clubbing of course) and NOT REDOSING. At this stage I'd rather go higher and shorter. When I do, I'll report back however this may not be for a few weeks.

Remember kids, I have a weird high tolerance for EVERYTHING from panadol to mdma to LSD and it seems also 6-APB. I'm not recommending anyone else take 250mg in one go. This is not high tolerance from over use as I've used relatively little of anything in my life, the very first time I took any sort of drug was a (reportedly good) pill which did ZERO to me yet my pill-experienced friends also had 1 each and were dancing and laughing like crazy pepole. Thats just my crappy tolerance

Anyway sorry this is so long winded, I hope it wasn't too hard to read!

Dwaynehoover, I love your style of writing. Great trip report.

??? You talking about the above report in this thread? That's "uncle stinky" (ha!) not me.

And I agree, I really enjoyed reading it, though a little hard to follow at times... kinda drew me in and made me feel kinda "YOU ARE THERE."

I want to read uncle stinky does 4fa.
That will be fun :)

Ha ha - For an "appalling mindless drug hoover" that would read something like this:-

T + 10 Nose and eyes have stopped burning now decide to hoover another small line... MY GOD MY EYES!! I'M BLIND I TELL YOU!! I'M BLIND!!!"

T + 30 I can see my 4fa again now so i hoover another small line... ARRRGHH I CAN FEEL IT BURNING AND SIZZLING AWAY AT MY SEPTUM ARRRGGHHH!! I'M BLIND AGAIN"

Never, EVER hoover that stuff, even if you've mixed it with pure cocaine and you think you are hard and can take the pain.. it feels like what i'd imagine snorting palladium would feel like and the painful scars will last for over a week!

EDIT: Anyone who doesn't think it is that bad is really a masochist and is lying about it not hurting. Either that or they cannot feel any pain...

Agreed though nice report =D

Last edited:
I had to get it off my chest and forgive myself for being a sucker so i mailed the vendor i paid my hard earned cash i got from my God mother and said...

I'm sitting here after 1h 30 thinking...
everyone you sell to is a mug. (including me)
the products you sell are wank,
and your business is based on bollocks.
You have less integrity than the average fascist dictator,
and your commitment to being misrepresentative cunts is brilliant.
I'd say well done but i'd have to cc Robert Mugabe.

I hope you get fucked over and perhaps, if i'm being nice, one day learn how good it feels to offer a service that actually brings a smile to other peoples faces, and not just coz they're fucked.
What the fuck are you selling anyway?
Cockfags.

p.s this is on behalf of all the other decent mugs that think the same as I do but couldn't be fucked to write in and say so.

P.p.s I'm feeling mildly turned on and will enjoy having a wank when i've forgotten all about you... some MDPV in there?... but seriously get a fucking life and do something worthwhile, legal or illegal for fucksake.

Much disrespect,

Cunt face

Not my greatest letter but i got across the main points.

Last edited:
VERY NICE... except, the gratuitous homophibia. I'm gay, proud, and not the slightest bit dishonest, even though yes I am a "Cockfag" So are ALOT of people on BL. If I were you I'd edit that sort of insult out of my vocabulary, or at least not copy it here.

But that can be forgiven, because I so strongly believe the assholes selling dangerous junk or bunk in the name of 6-APB to line their own pockets reguardless of consequences MUST be stopped by shame, blame or any other means, and yours was a valiant effort, you... you... StinkyTwatPoker! =D

Who fucking cares? Are womens complaining, when you call someone a pussy or a cock sucker?

Anyway, i say fuck all of these RC market untill they grant you a refund if your product is not what it seems to be...

Who fucking cares?

I do, I found it revolting, offensive, harmful speech. So I mentioned it, which is allowed. But I did realize it was just part of his habitual manner of speech, which I implied by being lighthearted about it.

I'll complain about such speech whenever & wherever I see it, no matter who bitches about my calling it out.

FIVE gay teenagers in the US committed suicide in the month of September 2010 alone, that we know about, directly due to bullying and shaming and name-calling by their peers. I'm going to comment about cruel stupid insults implying that gay=horrible wherever I see them, and that's exactly what calling someone a "cockfag" in the manner he did does. Calling someone a "Pussy", however, does not imply that straight=horrible or female=horrible. There's a huge difference, that only thickheaded dolts cannot see. Young talented brilliant straight girls are not throwing themselves off bridges because straight guys call each other "Pussy" as an insult.

Well, back to topic... sorry, he asked, I answered.

VERY NICE... except, the gratuitous homophibia. I'm gay, proud, and not the slightest bit dishonest, even though yes I am a "Cockfag" So are ALOT of people on BL. If I were you I'd edit that sort of insult out of my vocabulary, or at least not copy it here.

But that can be forgiven, because I so strongly believe the assholes selling dangerous junk or bunk in the name of 6-APB to line their own pockets reguardless of consequences MUST be stopped by shame, blame or any other means, and yours was a valiant effort, you... you... StinkyTwatPoker! =D

Ha ha, I hear you. No homophobia here. Your Gay, and I'M proud of it. Please excuse the bad use of language, from the bottom of my heart. Cock fag was a quote i liked from Team America (which was rather homophobic), and not coz of any homosexual connotations. It just sounds so vitriolic, which is what I wanted.

Not that you care but despite wanting to end up with a female to love, i've had a small handful of wonderful nights in a boy's bed. It's a bum thing, i'm sure you know what i mean!

Big love to you all.

I'm still waiting for the wonderful experience of giving a big hug and seal of approval to someone coming out to me. It's never happened, and i'm so open and proud of my body buzz amazing boy moments!

I do, I found it revolting, offensive, harmful speech. So I mentioned it, which is allowed. But I did realize it was just part of his habitual manner of speech, which I implied by being lighthearted about it.
I'll complain about such speech whenever & wherever I see it, no matter who bitches about my calling it out.

Me:
Here, here. Just don't get me started on the current Iran Gov executing young boys for fancying each other.

It makes my blood fucking boil... then cry... somewhat like misrepresentation of serious compounds and stealing of peoples cash. I should have fucking learnt when I plugged 80 mg of Methylone that turned out to be MDPV from some closing down vendor last year.
Don't recommend it. I did write some fucking funny running texts from public places to my flat mate thou.

HaHa, great! Love and power to you, Pralus!

Here's your reward, something to look at while tripping on real 6-APB, should you ever find it... Namaste!!!

NAMASTE-5-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.