• MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my tan coloured, foul smelling sample. Nomzzzzzz

Hi Xamkou,
looks like most people have binned their white samples,
think i will too, and the mdai,
was thinking about trying the mdat sample i have tonight but thats probably crap too, i did read a couple posts on BL that if it looks like brown sugar it is mdat, & it does look like that.

( password still not here, what a time they take, )

Hi Xamkou,
looks like most people have binned their white samples,
think i will too, and the mdai,
was thinking about trying the mdat sample i have tonight but thats probably crap too, i did read a couple posts on BL that if it looks like brown sugar it is mdat, & it does look like that.

( password still not here, what a time they take, )

That site is bogus it seems, have even copied most of it from another reputable vendor.

The tan samples are the dogs bollox, however. The proper stuff. I'm literally foaming at the mouth with anticipation here! :!

Maybe you should try signing up again, it's bizarre that it'd take this long. Unless it has something to do with the main site being down, mate? :)

i binned the 6-apb sample and also mdai..same substance just the mdai tasted weaker when i dabbed it...kept the mdat as it cool

ps i also getting tan coloured sample also of 6-apb, fook im spoilt for my 3 days back in manchester..i got 4-fa, amt, methylone, 6-apb sample, mdat sample, afghan black and some beauty blueberry and last but not least my pure fruit smoothies..haha..ps there will be me and my two oldest bestest mates taking:D

i binned the 6-apb sample and also mdai..same substance just the mdai tasted weaker when i dabbed it...kept the mdat as it cool

ps i also getting tan coloured sample also of 6-apb, fook im spoilt for my 3 days back in manchester..i got 4-fa, amt, methylone, 6-apb sample, mdat sample, afghan black and some beauty blueberry and last but not least my pure fruit smoothies..haha..ps there will be me and my two oldest bestest mates taking:D

AMT and blueberry man... absolute fucking bliss.

i got my pellets at the weekend, there the same orange colour with grey speckles but are about 2mm thick and nearly 10mm across (disc shaped)

the last ones were a lot thicker but not as large across..

is this what people have recieved?
i havnt taken any of mine yet, but might at the weekend

Yep! See my trip report below

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=531658

Very pleased with outcome, better than the taller pills IMO. don't take more than 1 and a half if you plan on sleeping though, still not sure if I'll sleep tonight.

I have a sample in the mail already ;) Mass production has been pushed back to Nov but samples were sent to a select few.

So anyway on the subject of this thread... Who thinks 6-APB is worth as much or more than MDXX?

atm no it's not as strong as it should be but as they say YMMV and it is supposed to be getting stronger. The new stuff i saw on that video looked very similar in colour though to the current stuff so that's not it i guess & probably still stinks of tcp. i want to see it go blue/black though like the sample i had.

/waits like cartman

let us know how your 5-me-mda goes! :) can't wait

/waits like cartman

Think of it this way. You joined a club. FOR FREE. On someone elses dime, as there is no advertising. You knew the rules when you joined, and you joined anyway.

What right do you have to criticize or think you should have a say on the way this place is run?

Every fucking 6-APB thread has degenerated into this same shit. FREE MEMBERS saying how something should be run that is FUNDED BY SOMEONE ELSE

Accept the rules, or piss off. Nobody owes you an explanation as to why the rules are the way they are. Go create your own forum if you don't like it, and let us talk about the effects of the drug without your whining

well the idea, if done would save lives, alot of em. of coarse you dont care bout that, u just wanna get high, so go get get high and i do hope it helps u deal with the fact ur an asshole and the only way u can b a decent person is with the assistance of drugs.... unless ur an asshole then as well.

now now people play nice!

There are other forums where they turn a blind eye to naming and shaming and where vendors can freely swing their penises.

BL is for effects only and it should stay that way for very obvious reasons.

recieved a sample of the tan , tcp smelling stuff..ya know the one...the real powder..lmao

my beautiful wife offered to go to her mams with our boys:D, so i got all day to enjoy being high

are a bacon and tomatoe sandwich 2hr 30 mins before taking 115 mg og 6-apb

12.45 pm .. orally ingested the 6-apb mixed with warm water

+30 ... music sounding minters and can feel my scalp shrinking ..lol, slight discomfort in my tummy, sipping my trusty pure fruit smmothies and they taste scrummydiddlyocious..i really meant to stay of weed but it feels unatural not to smoke so i crumbled..weed..ftw

+45.. yeh coming up nicely got my grin on going, just watched Rhianna " umberalla" and found my self appreciating her music skills more than normal but strangly didnt lust as i usually do when she on lol..my eyes are going misty , this shit is potent and a much cleaner feeling on the comeup than on my official pillet, enjoying this immensly,,fook... tunes sound awesome on this stuff..no urge to smoke weed at all now..mmmmmm.lol.. my god this is beautiful and my heartfelt aologies to anybody i gave a hard time time over there reports on benzo...this is not what i took in my pillet, the comeup is very similarish to e though other than a few stomach pains at +15 i feel no nausea at all, like its a nice steady build up of serotin and im only 50 mins in .hehehe

the most serene comeup of a drug i have ever experienced, im feeling tons of empathy and was gonna ring my wife and tell her how beautiful she is, but remembered she at her mams and it not the place for me to get all mushy..stroking my hounds and there fur feels so soft..im off it now in the best way possible..lmfao

+ 1 hr.. fook, dancing comes naturally on this..Got my fav female artist Mary J and even if i have to admit it myself, my shapes are looking awesome..still dont fancy any weed...mmmmmm...lol

+1hr 30 ..got a bit of eye dancing going on and feel amazing, this is a great dosage for me..beaitiful.. if e is a 9, 6-apb is a 7, only weed desrves full marks,,shit still not had a spliff.....mmmmmmm.lol

i feel like i could make meaningful sex on this substance not shag like ya do on meph (too much info, but hey we all friends)..haha

1 hours 45 mins, levelled off now but still feel amazing, i can understand the urge to redose, gonna cane a fat one, beautiful headspace and stilll feeling vey emphatic, music appreciation is amazing, has that mellow( but strong) feeling, if ya know what i mean

3 hours 1o ..relativly back to base line now, feeling extremely chilled and think it time to cane some weed..

excellent and like a mildER E, still very e like imo and it no shame for it to be second best to molly, also for me the duration and dose was perect (115mg) i will have no trouble sleeping tonight, very impressed with this powder and lives upto my amt experience:)

4 hrs.. still feeling good though nowhere near as high as before..lol.. i gonna throw 200 mg methylone into the mix.. gonna have a baby spliff now and then leave weed till later

+ 5 hrs, must be the metylone as im getting some slight morphing and everything is kind of brighter..only prob is my jaw hurts from clenching..took 2 ibufopren to see if it helps..other than that i feel really good:)

+ 5 hrs 15 mins, expected much more of my methylone, maybe these dont mix to well, what is normal time for comeup on methylone?

Last edited:
recieved a sample of the tan , tcp smelling stuff..ya know the one.ial pillet.the real powder..lmao

my beautiful wife offered to go to her mams with our boys:D, so i got all day to enjoy being high

are a bacon and tomatoe sandwich 2hr 30 mins before taking 115 mg og 6-apb

12.45 pm .. orally ingested the 6-apb mixed with warm water

+30 ... music sounding minters and can feel my scalp shrinking ..lol, slight discomfort in my tummy, sipping my trusty pure fruit smmothies and they taste scrummydiddlyocious..i really meant to stay of weed but it feels unatural not to smoke so i crumbled..weed..ftw

+45.. yeh coming up nicely got my grin on going, just watched Rhianna " umberalla" and found my self appreciating her music skills more than normal but strangly didnt lust as i usually do when she on lol..my eyes are going misty , this shit is potent and a much cleaner feeling on the comeup than on my official pillet, enjoying this immensly,,fook... tunes sound awesome on this stuff..no urge to smoke weed at all now..mmmmmm.lol.. my god this is beautiful and my heartfelt aologies to anybody i gave a hard time time over there reports on benzo...this is not what i took in my pillet, the comeup is very similarish to e though other than a few stomach pains at +15 i feel no nausea at all, like its a nice steady build up of serotin and im only 50 mins in .hehehe

Glad you are enjoying it scoob =D,

Glad you are enjoying it scoob =D,

Kat:) angel this stuff is so beautiful, nothing like them nasty cut pellets, this is as close to quality e i have ever had, even feels better in some ways( not as euphoric admittdly, but i finding it so easy on my body..cant believe im so high and have not spent the last hour doing deep breathing to hold of the nausea

this shit at this dose would be top for partying, slight bruxim but nothing this old jaw cant handle:p

lmfao..having to fight of the urge to ring my family and tell them i love them so much, even if this is the peak at 1 hour i am more than happy :D

was gonna go with a 4-fa /m1 combo when i go home next month, i am now gonna go with f-fa/6-apb, fingers crossed prices will be way lower then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.