Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 345678910111727 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 761
  1. Collapse Details
     
    ^^ Sounds like an awesome time. I'm wanting to take 6-apb powder but not sure on dosage. Want to have a fun time but not be obviously twatted.. thinking 90mg??
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    yeh i sampled the powder at 1.45 pm and though it lasted around 4-5 hrs , it leaves ya wanting more, i admit i wd of redosed if i could,, far superior to official pellet i had, where i felt bad and had trouble eating, sleeping ended up feeling real bad, and took me days to feel right ..i also found that bud had no effect.for close to a week which made me nearly break down and wail in desperation , ,ike a whiskery chinned widow at a double funeral.i cant comment on 2nd or 3rd batch pellets, i enjoyed my powder no end, i was very impressed and the short duration , i was nr bazeline at + 4 hrs is what i ideally want as i cd take and sleep want, i cd take 6-apb in the 115mg dose and would have no problem sleeing, if i didnt throw other drugs into the mix, i wd not have to of rang work saying i cant get t work, my ;pupils are huge..and im still very high , litle tongue sucking and a tongue blister that is very managable, on the bonus . didnt feel the need to smoke weed much, excellent experience, got a little messy for a short while , it has some excellent , i found i cd dance on it..ps i have drunk two litres of pure orangjuice and 2 litres of pure fruit smoothis in the last 12 hrs, i read somewhere that that the natural sugars in fruit work well alongside and i agree, considering i threw caution to the wind, and took 200 mg methlone and 150 F-A which may not suit everyone imo , and other than looking a tad pale and a little achy, i cant believe i feel so good , 6-apb felt better in nearly every dept to the the dose of m1 i took, unless they are similar and my body classed the metylone as a redose and stunted the effect

    with no work today due to me being mashed , i just necked 150 mg metylone ..

    ps. lmfao@ my false perception of my drug intake , i blag myself im a very responsible drug user,which i showed im not today, im a reprerssed drug fiend, and i just gave god thanks for blessing me with such a beautiful family and a wife is beautiful in and out who knows i work hard and am a good father and she knows i need a release, i will get her blessing while it not often and our family life is not affected, my love would never let me slip back into drugs all the time bar weed, which is my true love and has always been good to me and i would find it hard to stop my weed, much m,ore willpower needed than when io stopped drinking, which was not that hard , i
    the reason i wd go with powder ultimatly is the consistency. no varition in quality and effects shd be uniform in peeps reports, and that in turn is better for people of there products, rather is there it gonna be is only 6-apb where the tablets are or were badly mixed/pressed, as i said earlier that the first batch were laughable

    plus effects wear off a lot quiker , i was at baselinish at =5 hrs, and felt great, nice headsppace and lovely thoughts.. for starters, my pellet ( batch b1) felt nothing like the exerience i felt earlier today, at no time did i ever even find a similarity to the pellet i took, nor did i feel overly stimmed or high in any negative way, i wd never buy a pelllet because of there methods and the potential for harm as i read somewhere one official pellt tested was 6-apb and mpdv, there mindset is keep em high for many hours , and cos the urge to redose is quite strong they make more coin, this was tweaked to be more meph ish in nature than it originally wd of felt , i wd of defo took more if i had, majorlly moreish, but ffs they need to make sure it mixed compitently or its a dangerous game especially as the mpdv is active at small doses and is widely reported as majorly weaker with no good qualities if over done, my guess i ended up with a pellet due to piss mixing was full of mpdv, they knew 5 hr duration is to short for the young people who these days are taking drugs to be high for the longest time possible,if the high is good..bonus..though young peeps need to feel really high wether that is a quality high , ie they have to feel intense is how some young peeps to class that as a high, maybe the powder will not be what the meph lovers asit not got the bang , the powder was a lovely subtle but ongoing process of slowly releasing serotin , i was most impressed and wd rate 6-apb powder over AMT, , both excellent buzzes and are both awesome in there own right , though the duration is fine imo and no days off work neede, where i needed two days for amt,

    i can i on an amphetimine,.. i never type that much ^^^^ lol
    so you would say (since they are working on fixing the pill of 6-apb), it will be designed to have an mdma effect that lasts for hours, rather than mephedrone which depending on how taken lasted 20 minutes to an hour, with the stimulant that stays for hours(i fucking hate that, too much of a tolerance to amphetamines so it just makes me miserable)......so do i have that right?
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    yeh i sampled the powder at 1.45 pm and though it lasted around 4-5 hrs , it leaves ya wanting more, i admit i wd of redosed if i could,, far superior to official pellet i had, where i felt bad and had trouble eating, sleeping ended up feeling real bad, and took me days to feel right ..i also found that bud had no effect.for close to a week which made me nearly break down and wail in desperation , ,ike a whiskery chinned widow at a double funeral.i cant comment on 2nd or 3rd batch pellets, i enjoyed my powder no end, i was very impressed and the short duration , i was nr bazeline at + 4 hrs is what i ideally want as i cd take and sleep want, i cd take 6-apb in the 115mg dose and would have no problem sleeing, if i didnt throw other drugs into the mix, i wd not have to of rang work saying i cant get t work, my ;pupils are huge..and im still very high , litle tongue sucking and a tongue blister that is very managable, on the bonus . didnt feel the need to smoke weed much, excellent experience, got a little messy for a short while , it has some excellent
    Hehe nice to see you had a good experience, wait till you try 150mg-200mg
    What i also like about the 6-APB powder is that is so fulfilling and not too stimulating so you don't even think of toking weed until 4-5 hours later

    If you go over the 115mg though the duration kinda doubles so take caution

    At last scooby is a 6-APB convert!!!
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by MagickalKat777 View Post
    So wait... this stuff sounds pretty much like methylone in terms of peak duration... Then again, I rarely get more than 3-4 hours of a peak on MDXX anymore anyway...

    It really doesn't sound like its worth the cost. I mean it sounds nice but I think its over-hyped from what I'm reading and Molly and tabs both would be cheaper per dose, no?
    it's hard to find a new RC that isn't being overhyped atm lol If you have the access (many brits don't anymore since the mdma drought a few years back) then mdma is still better in terms of overall effects but this stuff comes close - closer than m1 and closer than 4-fa both of which i find very over stimulating and dysphoric at higher doses. because this stuff isn't as stimulating i find i can push the doses a little higher... repeated doseing is still a grey area for me though. I've done it enough but wouldn't say it's worth it but i feel that way about most empathogens.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter Scoobysnacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    over to the left
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by lowbie View Post
    Hehe nice to see you had a good experience, wait till you try 150mg-200mg
    What i also like about the 6-APB powder is that is so fulfilling and not too stimulating so you don't even think of toking weed until 4-5 hours later

    If you go over the 115mg though the duration kinda doubles so take caution

    At last scooby is a 6-APB convert!!!
    yeh i had no real urge to smoke weed which was strange as i cane weed alongside everything, pleasently suprised lowbie

    Quote Originally Posted by sog.pain4evr View Post
    so you would say (since they are working on fixing the pill of 6-apb), it will be designed to have an mdma effect that lasts for hours, rather than mephedrone which depending on how taken lasted 20 minutes to an hour, with the stimulant that stays for hours(i fucking hate that, too much of a tolerance to amphetamines so it just makes me miserable)......so do i have that right?
    im like you concerning stims, this powder was a beautiful high with a little bit of "nice stimulation" and i felt sooooooooooo empathic which i like just as much euphoria, it felt very honest and i only felt empathy for loved ones not some random guy i bumped to in the street, i recomend this powder wholeheartidly..loved it and now after reflection i would take this over mdma due to its perfect for my lifestyle and the lack of any mental crash in the slightest...8/10
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    yeh i had no real urge to smoke weed which was strange as i cane weed alongside everything, pleasently suprised lowbie



    im like you concerning stims, this powder was a beautiful high with a little bit of "nice stimulation" and i felt sooooooooooo empathic which i like just as much euphoria, it felt very honest and i only felt empathy for loved ones not some random guy i bumped to in the street, i recomend this powder wholeheartidly..loved it and now after reflection i would take this over mdma due to its perfect for my lifestyle and the lack of any mental crash in the slightest...8/10
    But its so expensive compared to md!! Do you reay think it's worth the money taking into account the 6apb is an unknown quantity in terms of long term effects on people.
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    Hi, new to join bluelight, but read it at times over the years.
    I'd like to know if the ways I would make mdma work well- like having an empty stomach, taking indegestion remedy before I drop- would also work with this?
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    im like you concerning stims, this powder was a beautiful high with a little bit of "nice stimulation" and i felt sooooooooooo empathic which i like just as much euphoria, it felt very honest and i only felt empathy for loved ones not some random guy i bumped to in the street, i recomend this powder wholeheartidly..loved it and now after reflection i would take this over mdma due to its perfect for my lifestyle and the lack of any mental crash in the slightest...8/10
    With mdma prices going up and 6-APB being more potent overall i would take it over mdma anytime too. Perfect for a night in with your loved ones and not so stimulating that you will want/have to go out as you would with md

    The duration also feels much longer than an md roll

    Wait till you find your sweet spot dose you will forget about mdma after that

    The after day/week mental crash is dose dependent so stick with what's best for you
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter Scoobysnacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    over to the left
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by Crack4Lyfe View Post
    But its so expensive compared to md!! Do you reay think it's worth the money taking into account the 6apb is an unknown quantity in terms of long term effects on people.
    no its not worth the money mate, neither is mdai or mdat etc.. many excellent vendors are synthing it or will be soon and it will be a lot cheaper , but price aside it was still a beautiful experience

    Quote Originally Posted by lowbie View Post
    With mdma prices going up and 6-APB being more potent overall i would take it over mdma anytime too. Perfect for a night in with your loved ones and not so stimulating that you will want/have to go out as you would with md

    The duration also feels much longer than an md roll

    Wait till you find your sweet spot dose you will forget about mdma after that

    The after day/week mental crash is dose dependent so stick with what's best for you
    hey mate, i found my dose of 115 mg perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by sog.pain4evr View Post
    so you would say (since they are working on fixing the pill of 6-apb), it will be designed to have an mdma effect that lasts for hours, rather than mephedrone which depending on how taken lasted 20 minutes to an hour, with the stimulant that stays for hours(i fucking hate that, too much of a tolerance to amphetamines so it just makes me miserable)......so do i have that right?
    i found it very very E like without the same level of euphoria and less stimulating, though it was still very euphoric and imo way more empathic , another plus side i found was i suffered minimal nausea and wasnt sick but was still very high and it doesnt have any mental confusion.. as a previous poster said it doesnt make ya feel like ya need to do something at all times and is less stimulating than E, peeps who are older and find stim comedowns heavy or just dont care much for stims full stop will love this no end, the young lads who love being stimmed may not find it so appealing,this stuff is a beautiful non intense high which i loved, i predict as soon as the price drops this stuff will take off big time ..of that i have no doubt
    Last edited by Scoobysnacks; 26-10-2010 at 20:00.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    ..., this powder was a beautiful high with a little bit of "nice stimulation" and i felt sooooooooooo empathic which i like just as much euphoria, it felt very honest and i only felt empathy for loved ones not some random guy i bumped to in the street, i recomend this powder wholeheartidly..loved it and now after reflection i would take this over mdma due to its perfect for my lifestyle and the lack of any mental crash in the slightest...8/10
    There you have the proof! SCOOB IS A 6-APB SHILL! He probably gets payed by an unscrupulous vendor for promoting something that probably doesn't exist at all.

    HAHA, glad you finally joined us for good
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter Scoobysnacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    over to the left
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    There you have the proof! SCOOB IS A 6-APB SHILL! He probably gets payed by an unscrupulous vendor for promoting something that probably doesn't exist at all.

    HAHA, glad you finally joined us for good
    yeh i got my skin tight "6-APB is the dogs.." t-shirt on as we speak ..hahaha
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Science & Technology
    MagickalKat777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    6,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    i found it very very E like without the same level of euphoria and less stimulating, though it was still very euphoric and imo way more empathic , another plus side i found was i suffered minimal nausea and wasnt sick but was still very high and it doesnt have any mental confusion.. as a previous poster said it doesnt make ya feel like ya need to do something at all times and is less stimulating than E, peeps who are older and find stim comedowns heavy or just dont care much for stims full stop will love this no end, the young lads who love being stimmed may not find it so appealing,this stuff is a beautiful non intense high which i loved, i predict as soon as the price drops this stuff will take off big time ..of that i have no doubt
    There is something wrong with your assessment of E versus 6-APB. Unless you have never had pure Molly (or Mandy as you apparently call it over there), you have an odd reaction to MDMA. Pure MDMA is not stimulating but actually rather relaxing, I hardly ever get nauseous from MDMA compared to pills, I don't get intense mental confusion unless I just flat out binge on it, I never have felt like I flat out have to do something all the time unless I was taking pills, and the comedown from MDMA is not stimulated at all.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15
    Not sure if this is the right area, so mods feel free to move it if not.
    Got 2 x 6APB capsules from a reliable source, contents of each capsule was a sparkling white crystal powder @ roughly 180mg.

    I decided to snort mine, since I prefer the instant hit kind of thing. Fiancee swallowed her cap.
    Had a couple of small lines (10mg ish), burned like crazy, not in a 2C-? kind of way but much more chemically. (Bleach comes to mind).

    The hit was almost instant. Very MDMA like, shivers, yawns, tight scalp, increased music appreciation.

    I decided though that with the burn there was no way I was going to be able to snort the remaining powder and funneled it back into the cap and swallowed.

    Fiancee still hasn't come up yet (+1hr5min).

    I'm still feeling great of the 20mg(ish) I snorted and are looking forward to the rest kicking in.

    I'm being called back to the bed as the fiancee is feeling lonely, so will end report for now and continue later.

    So far, so good though.


    Edit: Fiancee feels like she's just coming up now.(2+hrs). I can feel a definite "dip" as the snorted powder wears off, but can also feel myself coming up quite strongly on the ingested (oops 30mins ago - got distracted).
    Both feeling the full effects now but the initial wow has faded off.
    Both taken blood pressures and pulse and although slightly elevated, a lot lower than expected.


    Chapter 3 to follow.... After all, with a fiancee like mine; you can't keep her waiting!''


    Can't be arsed posting any more. It was good while it lasted and as close to MDMA as anything else I've tried, but just isn't quite there. Need to experiment with combos with MDAT,MDAI etc.
    It all gets expensive tho when a nice pure 1g bag got you the real stuff a couple of years ago.
    Last edited by Psiclo; 29-10-2010 at 19:55. Reason: Update
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    After all the bullshit surrounding 6-apb, I have taken the plunge and ordered just under half a gram of the powder. Will let you know how it goes when it arrives.
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    I got 5g of 6-APB powder and three capsules today. I'm field testing it for my mates. I heard a lot of bad stuff about, but I like it. This is hardly my first foray, and while it's not the best there is it's good for what it is. I went shopping in town on it, I enjoyed it walking, shopping and I could still keep my head with it.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by MagickalKat777 View Post
    There is something wrong with your assessment of E versus 6-APB. Unless you have never had pure Molly (or Mandy as you apparently call it over there), you have an odd reaction to MDMA. Pure MDMA is not stimulating but actually rather relaxing, I hardly ever get nauseous from MDMA compared to pills, I don't get intense mental confusion unless I just flat out binge on it, I never have felt like I flat out have to do something all the time unless I was taking pills, and the comedown from MDMA is not stimulated at all.

    Your description matches 100% of what pure/genuine 6-APB powder feels like, it is that close to MDMA

    Never got nauseous from it even in high dosages and it feels extremely relaxing, can even say that 6-APB is more serene than MDMA

    I have binged on both md and 6-APB and the mental "confusion" part felt exactly the same, the trippyness from 6-APB was far superior/enjoyable than a high dose of mdma. The afterglow from both substances feels very similar too

    The only difference i found is that 6-APB wont let you drift to sleep like a clean dose/binge of mdma would and its a stronger anorectic = about +1day comparing to mdma. Also you are more likely to get brain zaps from 6-APB than mdma.
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Science & Technology
    MagickalKat777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    6,558
    Sounds like 6-APB is >/= MDA overall then.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.I.
    Posts
    47
    What are people finding the most effective way to redose is with 6-APB? Some reports describe a similar redose pattern to MD** or methylone with a smaller dose of around half of the original dose 1 hour into the experience (in the case of methylone) or 2-3 hours (in the case of MD**). In fact in the case of some reports it seems with pure 6-APB the initial 100-120mg is all that is required for a full experience.
    In the case of combining 6-APB with MDAI / MDAT what are peoples opinions on what this adds to the experience?
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter Scoobysnacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    over to the left
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by MagickalKat777 View Post
    There is something wrong with your assessment of E versus 6-APB. Unless you have never had pure Molly (or Mandy as you apparently call it over there), you have an odd reaction to MDMA. Pure MDMA is not stimulating but actually rather relaxing, I hardly ever get nauseous from MDMA compared to pills, I don't get intense mental confusion unless I just flat out binge on it, I never have felt like I flat out have to do something all the time unless I was taking pills, and the comedown from MDMA is not stimulated at all.

    no i never said mdma Magical:P, i said E meaning ecstacy which never was just mdma , E or Ecstacy is a mix of mdma, mda and quality stim, like white doves, red and blacks, no one took molly here as we had quality E , which was perfected as a party drug , mdma didnt cut it really for peeps who "raved"as like you said it was too relaxing,i took hundreds of old school E's and have had mdma a cpl of times which was good but not like peeps on here say... i adored E but i was younger and fitter then, would not enjoy it as much now i dont think..thats why i said it like E with less stim, as i said E contained mda and 6-apb is similar to mda , and on E for a while coming up ya was a little mentally confused, not in a bad way but neverless a little scatty. no one can tell me about the effects of old school E , i know them like the back of my hand, when i was young no one sat in or partied for that matter on pure mdma, englands youth took Ecstacy tablets and partied big time, due to this no-one wanted pure mdma pills or powder, they was about but we called em mongy E's and they wasnt that sought after...therefore we are both correct in our assesments :P
    Last edited by Scoobysnacks; 29-10-2010 at 22:27.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy2c-ib View Post
    ^^ Sounds like an awesome time. I'm wanting to take 6-apb powder but not sure on dosage. Want to have a fun time but not be obviously twatted.. thinking 90mg??
    Depends, I tried it and got nothing off 100mg only mild stim, then took 1/2 pellet and took off. Though with hindsight, the come up was not the pellet, way too quick so much have been the powder taking effect at 1hr +

    Weird as it did not take that long on the pellets with their compression and additives etc. I think though it may have been to do with eating closer than usual to ingestion. We have more powder this weekend and are upping the dosage to 120mg in a gel cap and not eating less than 4/5 hours before.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclo View Post
    Not sure if this is the right area, so mods feel free to move it if not.
    Got 2 x 6APB capsules from a reliable source, contents of each capsule was a sparkling white crystal powder @ roughly 180mg.

    I decided to snort mine, since I prefer the instant hit kind of thing. Fiancee swallowed her cap.
    Had a couple of small lines (10mg ish), burned like crazy, not in a 2C-? kind of way but much more chemically. (Bleach comes to mind).

    The hit was almost instant. Very MDMA like, shivers, yawns, tight scalp, increased music appreciation.

    I decided though that with the burn there was no way I was going to be able to snort the remaining powder and funneled it back into the cap and swallowed.

    Fiancee still hasn't come up yet (+1hr5min).

    I'm still feeling great of the 20mg(ish) I snorted and are looking forward to the rest kicking in.

    I'm being called back to the bed as the fiancee is feeling lonely, so will end report for now and continue later.

    So far, so good though.


    Edit: Fiancee feels like she's just coming up now.(2+hrs). I can feel a definite "dip" as the snorted powder wears off, but can also feel myself coming up quite strongly on the ingested (oops 30mins ago - got distracted).
    Both feeling the full effects now but the initial wow has faded off.
    Both taken blood pressures and pulse and although slightly elevated, a lot lower than expected.


    Chapter 3 to follow.... After all, with a fiancee like mine; you can't keep her waiting!''


    Can't be arsed posting any more. It was good while it lasted and as close to MDMA as anything else I've tried, but just isn't quite there. Need to experiment with combos with MDAT,MDAI etc.
    It all gets expensive tho when a nice pure 1g bag got you the real stuff a couple of years ago.
    White powder? Odd, I thought the stuff that was doing the rounds as the genuine article (judging by Marquise tests et al) was a tan colour?
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter Scoobysnacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    over to the left
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypno-h View Post
    White powder? Odd, I thought the stuff that was doing the rounds as the genuine article (judging by Marquise tests et al) was a tan colour?
    i felt the effects of my tan 6-apb at @ dose of 115mg within 20 minutes mate
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by push View Post
    What are people finding the most effective way to redose is with 6-APB? Some reports describe a similar redose pattern to MD** or methylone with a smaller dose of around half of the original dose 1 hour into the experience (in the case of methylone) or 2-3 hours (in the case of MD**). In fact in the case of some reports it seems with pure 6-APB the initial 100-120mg is all that is required for a full experience.
    In the case of combining 6-APB with MDAI / MDAT what are peoples opinions on what this adds to the experience?
    Personally i wouldn't combine it with any drug tbh, it can stand its ground on its own.

    As far as dosing goes i found that small doses every 30-45 minutes work best

    Say you are doing 150mg, take a 70mg initial dose then add 30mg and then a final 50mg. Re-dosing after 3 times or the 2-3hour mark is pointless i found

    You will be mighty surprised when all the doses hit together

    Also this way of dosing extends the experience a lot and eases the come up
    I always had a similar dose regiment with md as well so YMMV
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nooooooooo
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by push View Post
    What are people finding the most effective way to redose is with 6-APB? Some reports describe a similar redose pattern to MD** or methylone with a smaller dose of around half of the original dose 1 hour into the experience (in the case of methylone) or 2-3 hours (in the case of MD**). In fact in the case of some reports it seems with pure 6-APB the initial 100-120mg is all that is required for a full experience.
    In the case of combining 6-APB with MDAI / MDAT what are peoples opinions on what this adds to the experience?
    I personally find it better to up the initial dose rather than redosing so soon after the first dose. but i generally dont think about it while i'm on this stuff. If i redose, it's usually more like between 8 and 12 hours after the first. (i find if i do this more than once (i.e. over 24+ hours) my midweek dip gets more likely)

    @scooby - nice to see you finally get it scooby - i've been getting the effects you describe from the pellets all the way through (lucky on the mix lottery?) - i'm trying the brown powder now, which is nice but not noticeably strongher than my last pellet tbh.
    Last edited by Vurtual; 30-10-2010 at 17:13.
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter Scoobysnacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    over to the left
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by Vurtual View Post
    I personally find it better to up the initial dose rather than redosing so soon after the first dose. but i generally dont think about it while i'm on this stuff. If i redose, it's usually more like between 8 and 12 hours after the first. (i find if i do this more than once (i.e. over 24+ hours) my midweek dip gets more likely)

    @scooby - nice to see you finally get it scooby - i've been getting the effects you describe from the pellets all the way through (lucky on the mix lottery?) - i'm trying the brown powder now, which is nice but not noticeably strongher than my last pellet tbh.
    hey Virtual, yeh lottery is the right word mate lol.. no lottery with the powder i bought , this shit works beautifully for me.. i got loads to play with when i get chance, next time im going for 175 mg and then 3 hours later ill do another 70mg..gonna give this shit a real road test..i got till nov 14th and gonna eat well( drink as much fruit smoothie as humanly possible) so im in tip top condition, was gonna mix with 4-fmp but i wont, gonna just have 6-apb now on its own.. hate waiting
     

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 345678910111727 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •