Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh it is , just waiting now

Ah I take it you heard about the respected vendors getting their stock soon then? I very much like empathogens and I very much like MDA so I'm stoked about 5-Me-MDA coming in within the next few days and once a vendor I trust gets 6-APB with CoA and GC/MS, I'm all over it.

i got my pellets at the weekend, there the same orange colour with grey speckles but are about 2mm thick and nearly 10mm across (disc shaped)

the last ones were a lot thicker but not as large across..

is this what people have recieved?
i havnt taken any of mine yet, but might at the weekend

Same here , last batch they were just orange , but they seem to be added some shit to it , dunno if making better or worst, am trying some friday so hopefully be just as good.

Tried some 6-APB from a VERY trusted vendor last weekend, very strange drug..
Strange, but fun.

Got 200mg of it hoping for a very intense time if I topped up throughout the night.
When it arrived, smelt it and tasted it which was absolutely disgusting (similar taste to mephedrone/methcathinone), meaning it's gonna be good most of the time. :L
Then after many alcoholic drinks (yes, very bad idea I know, probably made the effects very mild) I dropped 50mg in a rizla and waited to come up.

To be completely honest with you, I didn't even notice I was fucked at first. But after about 2 hours I noticed that I was oddly clenching my hand constantly and gurning the fuck out of my face, so yeah. ;p
Didn't really peak at all, may of had visuals, didn't really notice any though untill the morning after (nothing amazing though, just the usual pill/speed comedown visuals where everything is swaying/breathing slightly).

So all in all, I give 6-apb a 6/10. Just felt like speed but with a tiny bit more euphoria (although I only did 50mg which may be the reason). I am going to give it another try though and see if it was the alcohol that dulled it and to see if I actually was hallucinating but didn't notice.

One good thing I'd say about this drug though as that I didn't feel the need to top up throughout the night at all, I actually gave away the other 150mg that night to some of my friends who wanted to try it.

Give it a go, I'd say. I'm not a really fan of the whole mild speedy feeling drugs though, I like a drug that makes you feel like you've just been hit in the face with a sledge hammer. :)

I'd say. I'm not a really fan of the whole mild speedy feeling drugs though, I like a drug that makes you feel like you've just been hit in the face with a sledge hammer. :)

LOL,
I know what you mean,=D

I dropped 50mg in a rizla and waited to come up.

To be completely honest with you, I didn't even notice I was fucked at first. But after about 2 hours I noticed that I was oddly clenching my hand constantly and gurning the fuck out of my face, so yeah. ;p
Didn't really peak at all, may of had visuals, didn't really notice any though untill the morning after (nothing amazing though, just the usual pill/speed comedown visuals where everything is swaying/breathing slightly).
50mg isn't enough. Start with 100mg and then report back ;)

Ah I take it you heard about the respected vendors getting their stock soon then? I very much like empathogens and I very much like MDA so I'm stoked about 5-Me-MDA coming in within the next few days and once a vendor I trust gets 6-APB with CoA and GC/MS, I'm all over it.

lol..we reading from the same hymnsheet Magical =D

edit....o dear , 5-Me-MDA has been put back with no release date given, bollocks:(

edit....o dear , 5-Me-MDA has been put back with no release date given, bollocks:(

Arg...thanks for alerting that to me...I was quite looking forward to that release...I guess ill try something else...

too bad tryps have no dates either :(

I'm just coming to the end of my experience with one of the official pellets, that was kindly supplied free of charge.

Frankly, it was fucking brilliant. I can't imagine how some of the people here have managed to take two, I do believe I would have expired had I tried to do so.

Three official pellets, billy chasers, alcohol additions and then two good powder 6-apb followups work fer me, don't be such a feeb dude. Although glad you enjoyed this intriguing compound

may be ordering some from a vendor though they claim its at 14 a G (As well as a variety of other chems) and minimum order has to be 60... tho i'm haggling with them to bring that down to 5-10 as a sample then I will order more if it is good...

Questions though about this compound -

Dosage for this chemical?
Things that mix well/things to stay the F away from mixing?
It seems very similar to MDMA high-wise though I doubt its up to par with it... Maybe I can find a vendor that will sell low quantities of 5-Me-MDA or something else... I NEED MYD RUGGZ

Three official pellets, billy chasers, alcohol additions and then two good powder 6-apb followups work fer me, don't be such a feeb dude. Although glad you enjoyed this intriguing compound

thats a lot of drugs to get high..gutted for ya and ya pocket..haha

p.s.. mr savage this is a harm reduction site ya idiot..now fook off back to herbal high with all the other irresponsible muppets

Last edited:
Pure APB powder is now widely available in the UK from UK sites. It's taken a while, but it seems it's finally here!

Pure APB powder is now widely available in the UK from UK sites. It's taken a while, but it seems it's finally here!

lmao, seen there prices!!! they can fuck off ..lol..i gonna wait till REAL vendors ( WHO DONT FLEECE US) stock at a quarter of their rip off prices..should be soon

your boys on herbal highs will lap them prices up

I don't mind paying that price, £15 gets you one dose. Yeah, that's price. Sure it's expensive but it's about £9 per dose if you buy the full gram and one is enough for a full night out. I'd rather spend £15 on 115mg of APB than spend £40-50 on alcohol in a club. I also prefer to get this stuff than street MDMA. You have peace of mind knowing that it's legal, coming straight to your door and if you've chosen the right vendor; pure. It's up there with MDMA in effects for me anyway. If the price comes down then win win, but I'm quite content.

Alright everyone, new poster here.

I thought i would share a 6 apb report of these 'official pellets' from a friend.

1 pellet and a third of another pellet taken
he is 79kg 5ft 11 inches
Setting: At home on own.

Allergy test done, waited 2 hours
T+00.00 Half an official benzo fury pellet consumed with juice
T+00.50 Feeling edgy and slightly weird, maybe just nerves?
T+00.45 Walked to the kitchen, felt wobbly on feet, starting to come up
T+01.15 Have felt stimulated for last 15 minutes, some music appreciation (dance music), thoughts: that he should have taken the whole pellet at once
T+01.20 Other half of pellet taken with cider (swim drinking first glass of cider) 1 pellet take in total now.
T+01.32 He notices some bruxism, debating with self whether this is enjoyable!?
T+02.00 He writes feeling full on now! Stimulated, good music appreciation, feeling good/great, dancing around room.
Fairly dark room, wobbly walls noted trippy edge to experience.
T+02.20 (ish) He writes empathy, rushes....

No further notes written, he mentions that the note writing stopped as he felt quite fucked, and mashed up. And that he kept trying to compare the experience to his Methylone experiences which he really liked, he said there was something about the experience that didn’t seem as personal to him, and did not lead to any introspection, even when relating to the empathy feelings.
Kind of felt hollow, even when he was high. He found himself chasing the experience wanting it to improve and when he noted that the experience had peaked (T+03.00?ish) that he took another third of a pellet. He did not notice any enjoyable experience from taking the extra third of a pellet. He notes that at about +03.00 when he closes eyes he sees lots of bright dots moving on a dark background and also if he focuses matrix style patterns.
He notes +03.00 sharp aching just under either side of ribs, swim takes painkillers and headache. (Ache goes away after 30 mins.)
Next day he felt okay, though his joints were hurting a little.
To conclude, he said he felt that he would not like to take this pellet in a sociable setting such as a pub as he would have felt too smashed and his eyes were like saucers for a good couple of hours. he read on one of the websites selling it ‘believe the hype’, he is unsure whether he believes the hype, he is also unsure whether to share these 6-apb pellets with his partner. he thinks he may wait awhile and try a whole pellet at the same time instead of taking half and then another half.

thanks for reading, think i will have a little look around the forum now.

regards

Was wondering if it would be a very bad idea to take methylone well after apb during the same night. I mean like 5-6 hours later once effects have completely worn off, not at the same time

I have a sample in the mail already ;) Mass production has been pushed back to Nov but samples were sent to a select few.

So anyway on the subject of this thread... Who thinks 6-APB is worth as much or more than MDXX?

Was wondering if it would be a very bad idea to take methylone well after apb during the same night. I mean like 5-6 hours later once effects have completely worn off, not at the same time

I wouldn't do it but if you have benzos handy to calm down the stimulation... I don't know how much residual stimulation this one gives but methylone certainly does....

I have a sample in the mail already ;) Mass production has been pushed back to Nov but samples were sent to a select few.

So anyway on the subject of this thread... Who thinks 6-APB is worth as much or more than MDXX?

i used to be in the "select few club" but they banned me..haha..please keep us informed Magical:)

only took a pellet which i personally think was cut mate with something horrible ..so i cannot comment ..though good peeps loved both pellets and powder

edit..@ magical ..just chanced my look with an email to the company regarding 5-Methyl-MDA

in for a penny................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.