Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey it takes a man to hug a man ...lmao

Therefore, the manliset of men is one that wants to fuck you up the arse (probably are too - i couldn't handle it, all that body hair and stubble).

Anyway, well said there scoob (maybe saying some of that earlier would have reduced the vitriol (isn't vitriol hydrochloric acid or summat? handy for converting those 'bases); but hey let's move on. It is stimmy (and entactogenic too), but i love that about it

As for whizz, yeah i remeber....; but then, amt is just amphetamine with an indole on it, so the skeleton isn't all bad :)

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

One, but the light bulb has to want to change.

Last edited:
Therefore, the manliset of men is one that wants to fuck you up the arse (probably are too - i couldn't handle it, all that body hair and stubble).

Anyway, well said there scoob (maybe saying some of that earlier would have reduced the vitriol (isn't vitriol hydrochloric acid or summat? handy for converting those 'bases); but hey let's move on. It is stimmy (and entactogenic too), but i love that about it

As for whizz, yeah i remeber the change from sulphate to base to bmk to psychosis; but then, amt is just amphetamine with an indole on it, so the skeleton isn't all bad :)

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

One, but the light bulb has to want to change.

yeh i heard amt is similar to phet in structure, i didnt find this, i actually fell asleep at hour 8..maybe something to do with the multiple spliffs i had..seriously i didnt find it phetty at all thankfully..ps wasnt that a frank carson joke ya big lamer lmao

hope ya have a great night mate...im gonna watch "the hole" a scary kids movie with my eldest son and heir to my throne ( leaving him my John Lennon Anthology ) whether he likes it or not... hahaha

Speaking as someone on the downhill slope towards 50, 6-APB really does feel like a good approximatiom of MDMA for me. In the cold light of reason the rushes may not be quite as euphoric (but then nostalgia isn't what it was). That having been said it took 2 "pellets" to get through an all nighter so it aten't cheap. Then again pills were in that price range originally ( or I was being duped)

Speaking as someone on the downhill slope towards 50, 6-APB really does feel like a good approximatiom of MDMA for me. In the cold light of reason the rushes may not be quite as euphoric (but then nostalgia isn't what it was). That having been said it took 2 "pellets" to get through an all nighter so it aten't cheap. Then again pills were in that price range originally ( or I was being duped)

no , i remember doves going for twenty quid, students were paying nearer 30..stinky a few lads on here are swearing by the powder, guys who dont bullshit, so hopefully the price will drop soon, im gonna stik with aMT though

It's nice that it works for you but I still don't see why people generally want to buy the 6-APB pellets. There's a load of decent MDMA doing the rounds for around £40 a gram which makes it half the price of 6-APB. Quite how an illicit chemical that you have to buy from criminal gangs and has to be smuggled into the country, can cost half the price of these pellets which some people love but more people have trouble with, is beyond me.

there is some decent powder about on the european mainland apparently but as far as I know there is no genuine 6-apb powder on sale in the UK. If you do find some its very expensive will probably set you back about £100 per gram. there are lots of UK sites selling stuff that is more likely to put you in hospital than have the desired effects so tread very carefully....

There is some decent powder in the UK now but costs more than £130 a gram 8o

If it carrys on like this we're gonna see big and dandy gold and platinum threads as it's gonna be cheaper taken precious metals lol

First all the 6-apb was crap now it's being produced by Bugatti..... =D

no , i remember doves going for twenty quid, students were paying nearer 30..stinky a few lads on here are swearing by the powder, guys who dont bullshit, so hopefully the price will drop soon, im gonna stik with aMT though

When i started taking pills they were costing 15s does that make me a youngster lol?

In another 20 years they'll be conversations like, i remember when 6-APB was pure and £100 a gram, none of this 5 quid cut up crap =D

I found a pellet underwhelming too, particularly considering its price and also as I had unexpectedly perchanced upon some very pleasant MDMA (£30g) the day before i tried it out...

sorry didn't realise the Scooby season had ended tbh i was just having a laugh!!

ps
vit·ri·ol (vtr-l, -l)
n.
a. See sulfuric acid.
b. Any of various sulfates of metals, such as ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, or copper sulfate.
2. Bitterly abusive feeling or expression.
tr.v. vit·ri·oled or vit·ri·olled, vit·ri·ol·ing or vit·ri·ol·ling, vit·ri·ols
To expose or subject to vitriol.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Medieval Latin vitriolum, from Late Latin vitreolum, neuter of vitreolus, of glass, from Latin vitreus; see vitreous.]

Hahaha X

Last edited:

amt is just fucking ace- gave it to 4 people and they all creamed their pants except for one who is bipolar and on seroquel (he had downed more than half a litre of vodka when he took it and the others thought that was why the effects were not strong for him). if you drown out mdma with half a litre of vodka the euphoria is certainly dampened...

why pay loads for 6apb, just get amt or mdma duh

amt is just fucking ace- gave it to 4 people and they all creamed their pants except for one who is bipolar and on seroquel (he had downed more than half a litre of vodka when he took it and the others thought that was why the effects were not strong for him). if you drown out mdma with half a litre of vodka the euphoria is certainly dampened...

why pay loads for 6apb, just get amt or mdma duh

I can't have both? Awwwww. And MDMA is illegal, I am shocked you would suggest such a thing.

Seriously though, I do love AMT, it's definitely on my "to stockpile" list when the UK temporary ban (my arse) law comes in and breaks the RC market. It does lack a certain stimulation for going out for more than a relaxing evening though. Means adding speed which is less reliable quality wise although lovely when it is good.

Also I tend to IM it for reasons of economy/duration which can be hard to pull off on impulse in a club.

I can't have both? Awwwww. And MDMA is illegal, I am shocked you would suggest such a thing.

Seriously though, I do love AMT, it's definitely on my "to stockpile" list when the UK temporary ban (my arse) law comes in and breaks the RC market. It does lack a certain stimulation for going out for more than a relaxing evening though. Means adding speed which is less reliable quality wise although lovely when it is good.

Also I tend to IM it for reasons of economy/duration which can be hard to pull off on impulse in a club.

I walked about 6 miles on an amt trip recently, which is not something I do regularly so I would say the stimulation is just fine for me considering I was just planning on lounging around the house when I took it.
The trip report is here if you are interested.

I walked about 6 miles on an amt trip recently, which is not something I do regularly so I would say the stimulation is just fine for me considering I was just planning on lounging around the house when I took it.
The trip report is here if you are interested.

Sounds like a good day. ^^

TBH I have only vaped the freebase so far. I'm a bit of an emetophobic and the salt has been much kinder in reports. I will bite the bullet and eat some or maybe plug. Chasing a continuation on a looong weekend I bombed 200mg salt (tolerance issues at that point) and even that made me yakk up. Oddly, it wasn't that bad. An empty gut probably helped

And yes it does keep you awake but doesn't feel pushy like I want from a stimulant, especially if I'm going dancing. That's where the 6_APB scores a bit higher for me, although I'd still throw in a speed bomb too if I could.

I finally got around to sampling 6-APB again this weekend. Friday night I took 1 pellet in a club. Took about 30-45 mins to come up. Quite nicely mashed for about 2 hours and then started coming down. Didn't want to take another as after a few hours my guts were tied in knots. Something about the pellets that don't agree with my stomach. Same reaction as the first time I took a pellet. However, this time I would say it did feel a little stronger. 6/10

Last night was 2 x 100mg of 6-APB powder. Tested with marquis. Very strong purple colour quite quickly and very phenolic smelling. Tan coloured power, slightly clumpy.
Techno night in London. Was quite pissed when I arrived at the club but managed to stop drinking about an hour before I left for the club. First cap downed and quite a long, slow come up. After an hour or so a lovely warm glow took me over. Eye wobbles and some nice visual distortions. Music sounded great and really easy to find a rhythm. Walking became quite a challenge and my jaw was rattling like a gattling gun. 3 hours of full on trippy MDMA like effects. Body felt great, with lots of energy. 3 hours into the trip the final 100mg was downed. Again, not a strong sudden come up, more of a creeper. About an hour later. Bang! Hammered. Not uncontrollably twisted, but definitely in a very special place. Definitely trippy - more so than aMT for me. Some lovely open eye patterns and fractals.

Home by 9am. Still feeling quite mashed, but managed to lie down and sleep fairly quickly. Hangover wise, no stomach issues at all (unlike the pellets). Didn't have any nausea at all during the trip or after. Feeling quite spaced today, bit not as bad if I had been out on MDMA all night. 9/10.

In summary. The 6-APB powder I was given was really nice! Me like! Next weekend will be very interesting indeed.

i added 100 mg of street meph at hour 9 -10 after originally eating 50 mg of aMT , added just enough stimulation as i sucumbed to sleep lmao..toped up on aMT with a further 25 mg around hour 10-11, minters mate, no comedown whatsoever..i also caned weed constantly, mixture of bud and afghan black..had best 24 hrs ever

I finally got around to sampling 6-APB again this weekend. Friday night I took 1 pellet in a club. Took about 30-45 mins to come up. Quite nicely mashed for about 2 hours and then started coming down. Didn't want to take another as after a few hours my guts were tied in knots. Something about the pellets that don't agree with my stomach. Same reaction as the first time I took a pellet. However, this time I would say it did feel a little stronger. 6/10

Last night was 2 x 100mg of 6-APB powder. Tested with marquis. Very strong purple colour quite quickly and very phenolic smelling. Tan coloured power, slightly clumpy.
Techno night in London. Was quite pissed when I arrived at the club but managed to stop drinking about an hour before I left for the club. First cap downed and quite a long, slow come up. After an hour or so a lovely warm glow took me over. Eye wobbles and some nice visual distortions. Music sounded great and really easy to find a rhythm. Walking became quite a challenge and my jaw was rattling like a gattling gun. 3 hours of full on trippy MDMA like effects. Body felt great, with lots of energy. 3 hours into the trip the final 100mg was downed. Again, not a strong sudden come up, more of a creeper. About an hour later. Bang! Hammered. Not uncontrollably twisted, but definitely in a very special place. Definitely trippy - more so than aMT for me. Some lovely open eye patterns and fractals.

Home by 9am. Still feeling quite mashed, but managed to lie down and sleep fairly quickly. Hangover wise, no stomach issues at all (unlike the pellets). Didn't have any nausea at all during the trip or after. Feeling quite spaced today, bit not as bad if I had been out on MDMA all night. 9/10.

In summary. The 6-APB powder I was given was really nice! Me like! Next weekend will be very interesting indeed.

im starting to like the sound of this powder more and more, gonna wait till its hits 40 pound a gram

So far I have tried 2 x pillets from the 1st released batch. Very enjoyable, did them on my own in the house and had a lovely night just bimbling about and playing tunes.

Also tried a small amount of the powder from the continent. Split 2 x 125g between 3 of us at a house party and it was lovely, was topped up with quite a few lines of coke as well though. Found it not quite as stimmy and easier to sleep on, (with the aid of a little xanax), very little in the way of negative after effects the day after although the following Tues/Wed felt pretty black, all the serotonin wiped out.

All in all a very nice chem. Not quite the orgasmic experience of a high dose MDMA pill but much better than a lot of pills I have had in my time.

Got 2 x 3rd release pellets sat in my stash waiting for an appropriate time to take them. Also got 1g of Meph and was wondering about topping up with a line of meph once the initial rush from the pellet has passed, any thoughts on this? Dangerous?

i'd recomend against putting meph in with any mix, 'cause i always find that the fiending nature of drone distracts from other substances... enjoy it for what it is without cutting your night with chat

I begin to believe the issue with the official pellets is a quality control thing. Maybe it's proving hard to get the same dosage across all batches?

I begin to believe the issue with the official pellets is a quality control thing. Maybe it's proving hard to get the same dosage across all batches?

Which is pathetic, idiotic, dangerous, irresponsible, and just sick. These manufacturers are obviously getting rich off this shit, why the fuck can't they afford a goddamned pill-press, the endangering scumbags... when they kill some party-kid I hope LE tracks them down and imprisons them for a long time, not for "drugs" but for irresponsible dangerous manufacturing/sale of these randomized motherfucking "pellets"... Jesus this pisses me off, as you can tell!

I still don't get why they have to put it into pellets, genuine powder is now available in both the uk and europe so there is no need for it.
Tablet making is an art and unless you know what you are doing especially with the densitys of the various powders within the mix you just can't guarantee consistancy.
I'd rather bomb 100 odd milligrams of powder in a rizla rather than a tablet that may have anything from 0-250mg of powder in.......

BigFishLittleFish said:
I still don't get why they have to put it into pellets, genuine powder is now available in both the uk and europe so there is no need for it.
Tablet making is an art and unless you know what you are doing especially with the densitys of the various powders within the mix you just can't guarantee consistancy.
I'd rather bomb 100 odd milligrams of powder in a rizla rather than a tablet that may have anything from 0-250mg of powder in.......

ideally yes but as described below:

In one of these topics about a month ago I think was a guy with access to GC-MS analysis at his school or something, who bought 6 different vendors' supposed 6-apb and only 1 was pure. Some were a mix with MDPV (yikes!) and some a blend of other stuff and no 6-apb.

1 out of 6.

Caveat Emptor indeed.

"pellets" (assume they are being called that as pills suggest eating = NO NO legally, whilst pellets are for plant food etc)
whilst not in ANY way a guarantee of quality/purity/real 6-apb suggests SOME degree of higher level sales rather than you average current plant food supplier at the moment (who will happily sell you any crap left over from the bunch of legal/illegal highs mixed together, dropped, mixed with glucose, dropped, mixed with cat dusting powder etc)

don't get me wrong, personally I wouldn't trust EITHER right now (from reports I'd steer WELL clear of 6-apb) but I can see the appeal initially of pellets over "random powder labelled 6-apb" in todays post-meph chaos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.