• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone plugged the 6-apb powder? I mean bk-mdma was the mutts nutts when it came to plugging,in fact i think that drug was designed for plugging lol.

My favourite trip report ever. Put a smile on my face on a Monday morning.
Glad you enjoyed yourself but getting fucked is not worth risking your health for. Those amounts are quite cavalier.

Who wouldn't rather be a Cavalier than a roundhead though?

Anyway, to update, very minor brain zaps and a bit of the old midweek blues today. No more than I would have expected if I'd done that much MDMA though.

And paraphrasing Schopenhauer ( I vaguely remember, correct me if not), if you divide your lifespan into the age of the universe, on average you're dead anyway. Anything in between is merely a statistical anomaly.

Agreed - the pure powder from the now infamous european vendor is making waves on the net. It is better than molly for me (yes, I said it). <3

The pellets are good but only get a 6 when put against the powder.

Totally agree with you different but on par or better than mdma, i would score the pellets a 4-5 though comparing to the pure stuff

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT IS SIMPLY A "BRAND NAME" AS THESE ARE ALL SHADY VENDORS TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF WITH NO CONCERN FOR YOUR HEALTH

for example, euforia, ocean, doves, bliss, happy candy, jolly green, plant zing, xtreme, etc etc etc

GOD ONLY KNOWS what is inside these mixtures. It could be brand-new untested compounds with synthesis impurities that can KILL YOU. It could be old compounds that are now illegal, so they are trying to get rid of their old crap. It could be nothing but baking soda and glass shards. It could be ground-up allergy medicine. It could be rat droppings swept up from the floor.

IF YOU BUY ANY OF THESE BRANDED PRODUCTS, YOU ARE HELPING FUEL THE SHITTY RIPOFF CHEMICAL INDUSTRY!

please show some restraint and DO NOT BUY FROM PEOPLE WHO ADVERTISE THESE UNKNOWN, DANGEROUS MIXTURES!

This thread is for discussion of the compound 6-APB (benzofuran-6-yl 2-aminopropane), not some random mixture being sold as "party pills"

Has anyone plugged the 6-apb powder? I mean bk-mdma was the mutts nutts when it came to plugging,in fact i think that drug was designed for plugging lol.

aye i've plugged it - only 30mg but was enough to get over the threshold effects for a couple of hours. Lovely euphoric waves on the come up too.

Maybe try the pure powder before you have an opinion? Much better than talking straight out of your ass...

You only had one pellet and it seems that you know the drug better than anyone

Really hope your pellet was caffeine only, even mdma doesn't sound like the drug for you.

lowbie i took an official pillet, and thats meant to be the real deal isnt in???, calm down with the attitude tiger, ive had e countless times and loved it just as i loved my aMT

ps.... i bet ya felt like a right fuckwit when ya paid nearly 100 pounds for a gram of 6-apb..ouch

So is the powder that is *probably the real deal* better than the pellets?

Was slightly underwhelmed by the pellets but am willing to give it another chance in powder form.

So it seems that good powder is very aromatic,does this make sense? Lots of places are just selling IMO poison,stuff that doesn`t have the specific aroma,i mean if your going to make something that pretends to be 6-apb then at least have the sense to make a good aromatic.

Maybe i`m wrong,but i`m sure that would be right.8)
Nice fishing expedition! I get you :)

lowbie i took an official pillet, and thats meant to be the real deal isnt in???, calm down with the attitude tiger, ive had e countless times and loved it just as i loved my aMT

ps.... i bet ya felt like a right fuckwit when ya paid nearly 100 pounds for a gram of 6-apb..ouch

Never had a gram of the stuff where did you get that from? Is your ass still itching you? I made an order when it was 12eu per 125mg so i was as much of a fuckwit as when you took your caffeine pill, only i had a blast!

Only thing you have done is pollute every 6-APB thread

Go have some more amt and we might be lucky enough to get rid of you, was close the last time.....

^ Now now, boys, no need to get all snarky. If this mood is an after-affect of consumption of "6-APB" (or whatever the hell it really is), no thanks.

Ocean is dimethylmethcathinone apparently and illegal in the UK

I see Scooby is still wallowing in his own vitriol, some things never change!!

So it seems that good powder is very aromatic,does this make sense? Lots of places are just selling IMO poison,stuff that doesn`t have the specific aroma,i mean if your going to make something that pretends to be 6-apb then at least have the sense to make a good aromatic.

Maybe i`m wrong,but i`m sure that would be right.8)

Why don't you just give the name while ur at it, very tricky wording lol

I have to ask a question here.

I was looking at some of the powder for sale, i was going to order some of the gel caps but after reading the various reactions i decided not too.

Is the powder also such a hit & miss like the gel caps were?

there is some decent powder about on the european mainland apparently but as far as I know there is no genuine 6-apb powder on sale in the UK. If you do find some its very expensive will probably set you back about £100 per gram. there are lots of UK sites selling stuff that is more likely to put you in hospital than have the desired effects so tread very carefully....

for the twats on here , peeps stopped scoobybashing a long time ago, now give up, remind me of little cowards in the schoolyard who only give a guy grief when they see others doing so.

/me yawns

hey Dwayne ope ya good mate:D

p.s... so the pellets after all wasnt that good then??? so its the powder whats the real deal???, o....wasnt i was vilified for saying the pelletss werent the real deal and to wait for a vendor who supplies good 6-apb powder...im confused..hahaha

Ocean is dimethylmethcathinone apparently and illegal in the UK

I see Scooby is still wallowing in his own vitriol, some things never change!!

vitriol...no idea what that means..please insult me in laymans terms..lmao.. i particiate in many threads on bluebird and i dont think i act all vitriolsy in the slightest..hahaha.. just knew something was fishy all along with the pellets and that seemed to upset some of the girl pants on here xxx

Last edited:
Hi scoobs, still at it (oh and me too) :). Actually i think you (and other sceptics) may have done a service in deflating some of the hype that had built up around this - maybe this will keep it legal for a bit longer (if the fakers dont kill someone first)

Just another report on my pellet experience - i've found the pellets all good for me. I havent tried the powder from overseas, but did the original sample. Even after several weekends in a row, one pellet is a nice hit for me - 1.5 at the first dose pushes it into a more intense area which i like too (feels stronger than when i did 100 mg sample btw, but i only did that once). I have found batch 2 similar in strength but they've seemed a bit cleaner and more trippy (could totally be a subjective impression)

Call me a lightweight if you want (i'm not, i'm like well 'ard) but i've never not had a nice hit off one (although when i swallowed it whole it could take up to 2 hours to hit and was less intense - i just crunch it up in me gob now)).

Obviously YMMV - maybe i'm continuously inflating this hit for myself based on my own and others' expectations (i'd love my suggestibility to be so effective).

I'm on 1.5 now (hence the post) and it's bloody lurvely: I'd be well pleased if it turns out that it should be even stronger than this in later batches.

I couldn't really say for sure if they contain the advertised 100mg, but i couldn't swear they haven't either - it's in the ballpark of the effects i got from 100mg sample (if i had to quantify i'd say between 60 - 110mg) - i find it hard to estimate exact mg doses of a substance purely from the effects they produce in my brain (especially as it's the bit of the brain that does the judging that is affected). But ive been happy with what i paid for so far (maybe ive bought from the lucky end of the mix or something)

No hard feelings to anyone (cos im high, but anyway)

Hi scoobs, still at it (oh and me too) :). Actually i think you (and other sceptics) may have done a service in deflating some of the hype that had built up around this - maybe this will keep it legal for a bit longer (if the fakers dont kill someone first)

Just another report on my pellet experience - i've found the pellets all good for me. I havent tried the powder from overseas, but did the original sample. Even after several weekends in a row, one pellet is a nice hit for me - 1.5 at the first dose pushes it into a more intense area which i like too (feels stronger than when i did 100 mg sample btw, but i only did that once). I have found batch 2 similar in strength but they've seemed a bit cleaner and more trippy (could totally be a subjective impression)

Call me a lightweight if you want (i'm not, i'm like well 'ard) but i've never not had a nice hit off one (although when i swallowed it whole it could take up to 2 hours to hit and was less intense - i just crunch it up in me gob now)).

Obviously YMMV - maybe i'm continuously inflating this hit for myself based on my own and others' expectations (i'd love my suggestibility to be so effective).

I'm on 1.5 now (hence the post) and it's bloody lurvely: I'd be well pleased if it turns out that it should be even stronger than this in later batches.

I couldn't really say for sure if they contain the advertised 100mg, but i couldn't swear they haven't either - it's in the ballpark of the effects i got from 100mg sample (if i had to quantify i'd say between 60 - 110mg) - i find it hard to estimate exact mg doses of a substance purely from the effects they produce in my brain (especially as it's the bit of the brain that does the judging that is affected). But ive been happy with what i paid for so far (maybe ive bought from the lucky end of the mix or something)

No hard feelings to anyone (cos im high, but anyway)

hey Virtual :D, how ya doing mate?, was that a compliment thrown my way hahaha..btw im buzzing ya buzzing , it nice to see a pellet lover not turn green and spit there dummy out at the first sign someone doesnt like said pellets, may go for some powdered 6-apb after hearing what a lot of peeps who i listen too and TRUST have had to say. take care mate

/me hugs Virtual

Last edited:
hey Virtual :D, how ya doing mate?, was that a compliment thrown my way hahaha..btw im buzzing ya buzzing , it nice to see a pellet lover not turn green and spit there dummy out at the first sign someone doesnt like said pellets, may go for some powdered 6-apb after hearing what a lot of peeps who i listen too and TRUST. take care mate

/me hugs Virtual

Id recommend getting 6-apb whichever way you have to go to do it. If you liked the old rushy mda pills, there's a lot of similarity there (but it's own thing too) -- of course i might have bigged it up to myself so much that it's true (but my ckleched jaw and wobbly eyes are disagreeing)

I think a lot of people dont like the long stimulant effect (always 12 hours from last dose for me), but i find this after glow stage just as nice as the plateau (i never redose until at least 10 hours - but that's just me). I really like the long profile for getting creative stuff done - but dont be taking it at 9.30 in the pub and expecting to sleep that night.

And of course you may get the fabled sense-y smelly 6-apb powder, take that and find it just as underwhelming (maybe its just not for you - but it's definitely for me)

/hugs back atcha; and every one else who wants them (i'm so editing this post in the morning)

Id recommend getting 6-apb whichever way you have to go to do it. If you liked the old rushy mda pills, there's a lot of similarity there (but it's own thing too) -- of course i might have bigged it up to myself so much that it's true (but my ckleched jaw and wobbly eyes are disagreeing)

I think a lot of people dont like the long stimulant effect (always 12 hours from last dose for me), but i find this after glow stage just as nice as the plateau (i never redose until at least 10 hours - but that's just me). I really like the long profile for getting creative stuff done - but dont be taking it at 9.30 in the pub and expecting to sleep that night.

And of course you may get the fabled sense-y smelly 6-apb powder, take that and find it just as underwhelming (maybe its just not for you - but it's definitely for me)

/hugs back atcha; and every one else who wants them (i'm so editing this post in the morning)

yeh mate, i think that may be the case , it just did not agree with me, i can accept that( doesnt make me a girl pants..i hope) haha, i hate stims full stop, had a terrible whizz addiction as a young guy and now being stimmed just does my nut in, so i maybe unfairly may of of slagged off this chem due to the dissapointment i felt and maybe a little to eagerly , cdnt help myself after all the vitriol thrown my way( i googled vitriol) haha

hey it takes a man to hug a man ...lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.