• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a good dose of 6-APB? and are there any iteractions with SSRIs?

Has anyone bought any 6-APB powder off any of the official 5 & do they have a picture? what does the Legit stuff look, smell & taste like?

i have. It smells like shit, looks quite clumpy and an off brownish colour. I took about 125mgs and had a great time. Its legit from them but its also avaliable from most r.c.s suppliers to be honest.

i have. It smells like shit, looks quite clumpy and an off brownish colour. I took about 125mgs and had a great time. Its legit from them but its also avaliable from most r.c.s suppliers to be honest.

Like a light brown colour? What's it taste like? What's TCP?

yea ive had em. Theyre quite good, not quite as good as the last ones thou. Oh, and not nearlly half as good as the first 2 batches i may add. Why cant they replicate them. Shame

I know its a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have experience with combining 6-APB with TMA-2?
I have a feeling they would go well together.

I personally find 6-APB to be one of the few RC's which has more pro's than con's. I'd almost deem it identical to MDA, though both chemicals have their slight differences. I personally think the 100-125mg range to be the sweet spot for it. My friends who've surpassed this dosage (150-175mg) experienced intense jaw chattering, and a migraine that influenced nausea, though I can't personally attest to whether or not this is a common occurence. Very glad to see this chemical finally made an authentic surge into the Research Chemical market. If you're able to find the authentic 6-APB (tan chalky/chunky powder), I'd definitely invest in it! Wonderful, intriguing chemical.

^^haha. Would powder in a gel cap reduce the come up time? & also the pellets have varying amounts, they say they have 100mg in them but read alot dont so 100mg of the powder be an ok dose?

Hmmm... I didn't have a good time on this stuff.

I only took half a pellet and I felt that the effects were too intense. I felt an uncomfortable body load which overpowered the good effects that I felt and I felt quite a bit of nausea. I believe that I got legitimate stuff (small green pellet in official small package), and I guess I just didn't enjoy it too much. It lasted very long and I couldn't sleep 8 hours after because my heart was pounding through my chest which gave me a bit of panic. I did feel emotional, and I did feel very speedy and it was VERY trippy but the negative effects were more prominent for me. Perhaps I need to research a bit more with different dosages.

^^haha. Would powder in a gel cap reduce the come up time? & also the pellets have varying amounts, they say they have 100mg in them but read alot dont so 100mg of the powder be an ok dose?

Would powder in a gel cap reduce the come up time as opposed to what? If you mean the pellets, then yes. In my personal experience, 100mg of the powder is a good starting dose mate, and I know what you mean about inconsistency of the pellets.

Would powder in a gel cap reduce the come up time as opposed to what? If you mean the pellets, then yes. In my personal experience, 100mg of the powder is a good starting dose mate, and I know what you mean about inconsistency of the pellets.

Yeah would powder in a gel cap reduce the come up as opposed to the pellets. Yeah the pellets I need 2 of them so they can't have 100mg in them, also the latest blueish sort of colour batch are inconsistent as had once & was very good lasted a while too, another time was ok & didn't last as long. Another thing as well a certain batch of 5-APB definitely doesn't have 100mg in the pellets as 1 pellet weighs 100mg.

Last edited:
Light tan colour. Fluffs up when measured. Smells pretty foul. Tastes horrific. I've taken it many times and generally have a very good experience with 130mg. Effects last 4-5 hrs. Main effects for me - empathy, super horniness, increased music appreciation and light trippyness. Good fun, but generally have a slightly sore head the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.