• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are peoples experience with the powder compared to the pellets......which is a better option?

legit powder is the better option always because you are able to weigh your own dose.
you can never be sure whats in those pellets.

I'm really curious, now that we're getting legit products out there, how people feel about the comedown and the ensuing period.

I had a good afterglow for a day or two when I first tried MDMA. However, the last time I did any methylone I was in a fucked up depression for several days and it took two weeks to get back to normal. I'd like to drop 100mg of 6-APB, but I will think twice if we can expect the same "medium-term" problems. I don't mind a terrible NEXT DAY hangover, I just don't want to pay for 6 hours of fun with two weeks of shit. So a meph or coke style crash is fine by me. A more subtle, lingering bad mood for a week is not...

I didn't notice any comedown. Just was tired and slept 16 hours.

Benzo Fury + Etizolam Combo

Ok, this weekend I consumed throughout the course of the day/night 3 Benzo Fury pellets of the latest batch + 1 x 1mg Etizolam tablet.

This experience blew my mind, full-on trip (much more intense than my only Acid experience). I have had Benzo Fury pellets on around 7 occasions before this with very mild trippy effects but nothing like this, however this is the most amount of 6-APB i have consumed to date.

My questions are:

• Does anyone have experience with this combo?
  • Will mixing the two have resulted in the intense trip or is it just the amount of Benzo Fury consumed?

Short & Sweet Trip Report (1st report I've wrote):

3PM - Consumed first Benzo Fury pellet (Oral 100mg 6-APB)
Not feeling a lot from this

5PM - Consumed second Benzo Fury pellet (Oral 100mg 6-APB)
[COLOR="#43366cc"]Feeling mild MDMA like effects but nothing spectacular[/COLOR]

2AM - Consumed 1 x 1mg Etizolam pill
First time having Etizolam, cannot say for definate if I felt anything from this

3AM - Snorted half Benzo Fury Pellet
Hit me intensely, strong MDMA like effects

4AM - Consumed half Benzo Fury pellet (Oral)
Already 'rolling' pretty hard, so unsure if this second half of a pellet made much difference or not

5.30AM - Starting to feel acid like effects (wavey walls, moving objects, 3D objects, things changing colour, things dissapearing, hearing voices, distorted sound). Tripping quite hard

*Nothing else was consumed for the rest of the day, I stayed awake tripping the whole day till around 1AM when i finally got to sleep, however I was still intensely tripping(possibly the most intense of the whole day) at 1AM which is 21 hours after the last pill was consumed. It's worth to mention, although i was tripping for the whole duration, the strong trips came in waves*

SIDE EFFECTS - Increased heart rate, Body Temperature alternating being hot & cold
MORNING AFTER EFFECTS/HANGOVER/COMEDOWN Heart rate still slightly faster than usual

Official 6-APB Pellet.

Batch - Unknown.

Apperance - Dark Green, rounded and domed with some miniscule orange specs through-out.

Crushed up half of the pellet and snorted a tiny amount (5mg) with no pain but I coughed and was about to sneeze but I didnt. I then instantly felt a weak/mild rush through my body (unecpectedly) like mediocre speed and felt energised and alert. My nose was partially blocked before but is now unblocked. I was astonished to the strength of these pills so I would suggest not to take the whole pill at once as this may result in an unplesant experience.

Just a little heads up!

Soz mods if this kind of talk isint allowed. xx

Last edited:
My questions are:

• Does anyone have experience with this combo?
  • Will mixing the two have resulted in the intense trip or is it just the amount of Benzo Fury consumed?

Yup, only effect the etizolam had was reducing the physical sensations. I Didn't notice any increase in tripiness at all

Reporting in to say that food makes a huge difference on absorption with this one.

Full stomach = 2 hour gradual comeup, noticable but nothing too special peak

Empty stomach = come up ramping up hard at 1 hour mark with a much more pronounced peak at the 2 hour mark.

Does anyone have any experience with threshold dosages? I'm experienced with 100mg+ dosages, but nothing under that. I was planning on taking a smaller amount tonight when I go out with friends (I'll be the only one taking it). I am curious what 25mg, and 50mg dosages (orally) are like, any help is appreciated

Anyone tried 2 nights out running on 6-apb, or 6-apb one day then amt the next?

Off to a festival next weekend...

Will probably be on 6-apb on the friday evening and wondering what to follow it up with on the saturday.... could keep going with the 6-apb, main alternative is a medium sized dose of amt, perhaps topped off a bit of mxe....

Should clarify that I've taken 6-apb a few times before, usually just the one but have gone to two at an all-day event and found it (even) better at that level. It's the two days running that is making me uncertain about best approach this time...

Last edited:
i have little experience with these kinda drugs in general never tried mdma, but taken 6-apb about 5 (?) times now. very good experiences except coming down, i get anxiety (i think? focusing on breathing alot,"forgetting" to inhale..bothersome) week or few after (++?),stomach/heart(?) discomforts,sleeping problems and many more small things. also after taking 3 & 1/2 pills over 4 days i was hallucinating (minor,wallpattern moving etc) for 3+ days after the last pills,feel a bit.."different" for about a week or more. ive taken more than one pill in a session twice, both times it was a very bad choise.. last time few days ago, was coming down i thought after like 5-6 hours so thought id drop another (bit less than a) half pill to keep it going longer, abt 30min later started a day of heavy sweating,shaking,throwing up all the time (altho drained and nothing came up), vision blinking hard to think,anxiety etc.. still a lil bit sweaty and different hoping itll pass soon,only getting few hours of sleep for atleast some days after,waking up easily. also lights still seem a bit different now few days after, think im still kindof a bit drugged now even some days after. tho much less "bad" effects now than after when i took 3 & 1/2 over some days. that got me a bit nervous about this stuff,powerful stuff what it does to ur brain! think moderation and precaution is very important here. that was just from (less than) half a pill long into the trip.. a little extra can make a big difference! the first time i took too much,just half a pill more i took the 1 & 1/2 at once, then i only threw up once and felt alot better afterwards rest of trip,but got really "fked up" and trip wasnt very good/too strong,sideeffects were really bad,strong and longlasting. also i became kinda suicidal for abt a week,blaming it on the drugs i kept my cool tho^^ now its passd im pretty sure it was just the drug playing tricks with my mind:S im new to this tho and prolly have low tolerance n all. also today i noticed ive gotten patches of fresh skin rubd off different places (like hands and elbows) that hurts,not sure how i got it..prolly while deep into the music or smthng:) also after last time,not sure its related to pills but something weird, (im a 24yo male), my nipples got really sore and sensite,my cotton tshirt felt like sandpaper had to use plaster over them for like a week lol, it passd tho dunno what was up. also the first times i had painful diarrhea the days after but didnt notice that (atleast not yet) after my trip few days ago. overall i like this drug alot.. very much! atleast while the good effect is on, dont like to think about the comedown.. till now i think its managble tho, hoping nothing permanent can happen.. think atleast a week should be dedicated for the comedown. maybe also worth mentioning i didnt get my pills frmo the "official 5" (i think), but the effect match others' descriptions n a friend agreed its prolly right,anyway heres how my pills looks if anyone know anything else http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/4662/6apb.jpg
also, ive bn pretty much drugged most of my lifetime,dropout loser sitting at home toking all day doing nothing rarely meet others or go out. these pills may have been a little "push" to help me get started on something, i really really wanna get out n meet ppl etc. on this drug,esp girls:p i even whent for a walk out to meet some funny neighbords in the morning ive never talked to and prolly would never usually, i usually dont leave the house for months/years (others fix my drugs) lol:p very nice. aswell as it gives me "full" energy, altho ive spent most my time on this drug sitting listening to music (locked to comp cos of headphones:x) im usualyl easily exhausted and yawn and are tired from when i wake up,except when im on this drug,feel just so good and energetic. i like this drug alot.. makes me feel just how i wish i could be all the time, and Id use this as medicine like that all the time if it werent for the crappy sideeffects/comedown:| will try limit my use to once a month or rarer if i can tho,but very much looking forward to and hard to wait for next time:p
music is very important for me on this, music gets so amazing halfdancing in my chair lol:) i dont have appetite for few days after only trying to push myself to sip water now n then. also tho its hard to reach goal, i find orgasms very nice onthis, tho maybe related to it taking really long as i keep losing focus making it take long..was just coming and coming,rly nice lol only had like that on this drug, all sensations feel better tho. but hard to keep up and finish. also i dont have anything to measure but im sure my pulse is higher for many days or week+ after last pill. think a strong coffee and weed today mad it alot worse if it wasnt just anxiety kicking in. i also think i get a bit nauseaus and maybe more hallucinating after smoking weed, dont like smoking weed on this altho im usually a heavy smoker. that goes for cigs too btw., altho ive heard others "love" to smoke while on stuff like this. and hm im not sure but i think i keep a little nauseaus for several days/week after.. cant say for sure all this is to blame on the pill tho,dno.
hm i prolly 4got something iwas thinking of adding but owell.... sry for long text or if i did anything bad:S l8rs

Reporting in to say that food makes a huge difference on absorption with this one.

Full stomach = 2 hour gradual comeup, noticable but nothing too special peak

Empty stomach = come up ramping up hard at 1 hour mark with a much more pronounced peak at the 2 hour mark.

I've experienced this as well, stomach contents seem to play a larger role with this than with some other things.

Does anyone have any experience with threshold dosages? I'm experienced with 100mg+ dosages, but nothing under that. I was planning on taking a smaller amount tonight when I go out with friends (I'll be the only one taking it). I am curious what 25mg, and 50mg dosages (orally) are like, any help is appreciated

I've taken ~42mg on one occasion. Definite mood lift, music appreciation, mild time dilation, mild stimulation, but not at all anoretic. This was combined with a mild dose of JWH-203 & 081 at about the 1hr mark though. Cannabinoids seemed to enhance it. Hope that helps.

I found the mix 5-APB + 6-APB pellets (orange hexagons) to be absolutely amazing, but the "round, blue" (think it's the latest batch?) 6-APB to be really underwhelming and in general just shit. That was one and a half tablets, so maybe I just need more but fuck paying almost £20 for two tablets just to get a single dose. The powder isn't much cheaper either. Would definitely buy the mix ones again, though they were supposedly a limited edition.

Didn't get the shits from the mixed pellets, but the 6-APB on its own was terrible. Four days later I'm still recovering (though probably didn't help I had a curry on day 2). Has been alternating between green squirts and a burning clear mucus... not fun. There's nowhere round here that sells generic loperamide too, so have had to spend a fortune on Immodium brand ones. Soooo not worth it when you add the cost of loperamide and toilet paper to the pills.

Anyone tried 2 nights out running on 6-apb, or 6-apb one day then amt the next?

Off to a festival next weekend...

Will probably be on 6-apb on the friday evening and wondering what to follow it up with on the saturday.... could keep going with the 6-apb, main alternative is a medium sized dose of amt, perhaps topped off a bit of mxe....

Should clarify that I've taken 6-apb a few times before, usually just the one but have gone to two at an all-day event and found it (even) better at that level. It's the two days running that is making me uncertain about best approach this time...

IMO I'd look for something else for the first or second night. Went to a festival a week ago and took 6-apb on friday and sunday. The experience I had on sunday was way less intense than the one on friday, causing me to actually feel disappointed. Topping it off with half a pill of MDMA made everything fine and dandy again. Had a similar experience this week when I took 6-apb on thursday and saturday. The latter one was once again disappointing with only mild effects. I guess it's kinda like with mushrooms: you're body builds up a quick tolerance which builds off again after a few days.

Tolerance is certainly part of the equation if you're using that frequently, but this is also a potent releasing agent. You have to give your brain time to rebuild the neurotransmitters you just dumped out by the bucketful. This isn't an agonist in the way psilocin is. You should treat it exactly like MDA.

So just for the sake of discussion: to acquire a high with similar intensity on both nights, would one just have to up the dose on the second night or could one just take a similar drug (e.g. 6-apb instead of MDMA/MDA) on the second night? Or would this also be (severely) influenced by the lack of neurotransmitters?

There is a cross-tolerance between most euphoric stimulants. This isn't necessarily a big problem if you're only talking two nights though. Just up your dose slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.