• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how as amt got popular it stopped being brown and became an off white colour. same thing happens with nearly all very pure drugs i've seen for instance, mdma, mda, amphetamine, cocaine, meph, methylone, mdpv, buphedrone, 4aco-dmt, 2ci, the list goes on...

Last edited:
Except for the infamous tan peevee which gets more and more shite the whiter it gets ;)

The aMT I have is grey. Not off-white but cement-grey. Tis odd. But works fine. The aMT freebase I had prior to that was a yellowy-white colour. The best 6-APB I had was always tan. Maybe some impurities are a Good Thing. At least in terms of subjective effects.

no visible chromophores no reference needed..
Thank you! :)
I have added images of reagent testing 6-apb and 5-apb here
You can see a clear difference in appearance of the 2 different 6-apb samples. Both from the same source. The lighter is an earlier sample than the darker one.

I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that beyond carrying out GC/MS/NMR analysis, the only info we have is that the 'tan powder' reacts to marquis in a particular way, has a characteristic smell and produces similar effects when consumed. I have heard only bad reports of white powder sold as 6-apb. I have asked for reference data but have not received any.

If someone can get me access to at least GC/MS in the London area, then we may have more info to work with.

Have any "experienced" 6apb users experienced a "loss of magic" with this chem? I dosed last weekend and was thinking of doing so again this weekend - but would only take 100mg (as opposed to 200mg)..

I liked this stuff at 100mg, all jolly lovely and that, but it wasn't quite enough. what is 200mg like? i was thinking of trying 150, just trying to get some idea.

I liked this stuff at 100mg, all jolly lovely and that, but it wasn't quite enough. what is 200mg like? i was thinking of trying 150, just trying to get some idea.

Depends on what it was lacking, Splitz. If you were mashed up you were there basically. The euphoria/ in depth mdma part will always feel like not 'quite enough' ime, if you don't work at it or are not in the right setting. The trippiness can be increased by dosage, the euphoria will always need some mental tackling or the right setting ( like tragiclemming and his 'grand' raves discovered :D). I have taken initial doses from 100mg-300mg and the more i took the harder it was to get the euphoria there, because working on it mentally became harder. A right setting (like an 'engulfing' rave party) will make the euphoria burst out of your pores no matter what the dose is. If you do it at home, you will need to put more effort into it, and the more you take the harder the effort becomes. Over time you will learn how to get it there . Nowadays I always blast tunes as soon as the come-up kicks in and start dancing, to really get it kicking in by the time it hits full on. And since doing this my initial dosing as dropped from 300mg to 125-150mg and i'm having much more fun + more recollection of the events. It's a win-win. hope this is helpful for you.

Last edited:
And since doing this my initial dosing as dropped from 300mg to 125-150mg and i'm having much more fun + more recollection of the events. It's a win-win. hope this is helpful for you.
I agree. Dosing too high initially just gets you too mashed.

A right setting (like an 'engulfing' rave party) will make the euphoria burst out of your pores no matter what the dose is.
Exactly. This isn't a sit at home or go to the pub with your mates drug. It isn't one for rambling through nature either IMO. It's not that 'interesting.' Definitely a party only drug for me. Highly specific in application :)

Ah, thankyou very much, FF.

When I posted I forgot that when I take some at the weekend, it'll be at a party. Last time I was trying it out in my house. There'll be plenty of loud tunes and dancing... so the setting is completely different. I'm gonna start with 125mg aprox... the rest I can use later depending on my taste.

After all I don't want to overdo it and become utterly mashed when things are getting started!

so, what are the pellets like? are they actually any good or is it only good to get the powder?

I've nothing against them, and in some cases can be more convenient but I'm pretty sure they don't contain the 100mgs claimed.

Except for the infamous tan peevee which gets more and more shite the whiter it gets ;)

The aMT I have is grey. Not off-white but cement-grey. Tis odd. But works fine. The aMT freebase I had prior to that was a yellowy-white colour. The best 6-APB I had was always tan. Maybe some impurities are a Good Thing. At least in terms of subjective effects.

Does white necessarily mean purer?

Aww, I wanted to be blown away by this stuff. It's got a nice rushy and euphoric feel, but it seems very... empty. I was expecting amt to be more psychedelic, but I prefer it over 6-apb as a party thing. Not in terms of the euphoria, but it felt richer and more worthwhile, which is perhaps that psychedelic element ;)

Aww, I wanted to be blown away by this stuff. It's got a nice rushy and euphoric feel, but it seems very... empty. I was expecting amt to be more psychedelic, but I prefer it over 6-apb as a party thing. Not in terms of the euphoria, but it felt richer and more worthwhile, which is perhaps that psychedelic element ;)

yeah amt leaves you feeling better whereas 6apb leaves you with that empty after mdma vibe where you question how real any of the emotions you experienced were. :\

I have recently seen this being sold under a modified, more responsible, but similar trade name to the dreaded "benzo fury". I won't mention the exact wording here to avoid leading on. Of course, ideally I'd rather see these things sold simply by their chemical names, but suffice to say that I'm very happy to see at least that Harm Reduction has been taken into account.

If I were ever to want to buy these compounds, I'd definitely buy them from the vendors who changed their trade names to account for HR :).

Sorry to hear it didn't work out as you'd hoped. Could well be because of the quality lately, seems like it declined since 5-apb launched. Guess they're betting on a different horse now...

Before lately 6-apb was very fullfilling for me. But i've got no experience with amt so maybe we're looking for different things in this stuff :)

My experience on dark synth 6-apb powder, was in january but not been around BL for while. also my first time with powder

only having 1st batch pellets before I expected a similar effect to these ,

was told from someone who had previously purchased 6 apb from same place that it was weak and dissapionting so not much effect as the dark synth is not as good as the lighter synth.
I had the complete opposite to both the pellets and this ^

I bombed 180mg, i was tripping for hrs & hrs everything was moving i was giggling all the way through, very nice but just not what i was expecting,, but enjoyed it very much

The come up was quick about 30 mins and quite nauseous i was retching a bi,t started getting hot so sat on kitchen floor in the coolness breathing deeply to stop my self being sick it passed and was total trip,,

this was the dark apb on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.