Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the same thing too.

I haven't tried this yet, but did get some powder off him last week which was good, and he was always reliable back in the Mephedrone days.

I thought it might be an official pellet, be it from an unofficial source, because he seemed to get stock of these at the same time the O5 got stock and sold out. I thought maybe he'd pre ordered quite a lot from them for resale.

I'll be trying it tonight so will let you's know if the jury hasn't already given its verdict.

I ve taken his powder and it was very good. Fully recommended. Stank of tcp though. Reminds me of having a sore throat.

Hey guys this is my trip report from earlier this morning. My jaw hit the floor with this one:

So basically, I received my 4 pellets of '*snip*', ehem, 6-APB through the post yesterday. I took the first pellet at 23:00 and here is basically what happened:

23:00 - One 100mg pellet down the hatch. Probably unwise, but I'm tucking into an Indian takeaway as well....I'm hungry and my cravings for food come before my cravings for drugs.

0:00 - Nothing of note. Chatting to a good friend on MSN, we discuss feelings of emptiness and social stereotypes, the usual.

0:10 - I turn off the lights, get in to bed and just lie waiting to see what will happen. I figure that if 6-APB is fun, I'll be up all night having a rave, and if it does nothing I'll just fall asleep and wake up right as rain tomorrow morning.

0:30 - To my delight, a sudden spark of excitement appears. This feeling builds and builds to the point at which I can reassure myself that the feeling is not placebo.

0:45 - Feeling quite good now, and rejoicing in the fact that this new controversial research chemical does actually deliver. Go out for a cigarette, which helps to bring the feelings of excitement to a peak.

0:50 FUCK! This stuff is AMAZING!! Must take another pellet immediately.

From here on, you must understand that my sanity and personality as you know it has reduced to a slithering, deep breathing, warm bag of euphoria.

1:30 Another pellet is consumed

1:50 The music I have on my speakers is completely enveloping me in pleasure. Happy songs are orgasmic. Sad songs are slightly less orgasmic. There are no negative emotions in my body at all. I currently compare this high to that of pure MDMA binges. It is intense. At times unbearably so. Waves of euphoria rip through me like soldering irons, I am so happy I could cry.

2:00 As the cocktail of the three pills starts to overlap, I decide that 6-APB is superior to even pure MDMA (in my experience). This high is so much more intense and consistently so. It doesn't wave in and out like MDMA, and unlike MDMA it isn't sent down dark corridors at the thought of a life problem or an old memory.

4:00 I am still bursting with euphoria. I swear I have felt the maximum amount of euphoria a person can feasibly feel at points over this night, and I am just laid in bed. At a rave, this drug could cause miracles.

5:00 Consume last pill, call it a night and go on to bluelight to write this trip report.

Conclusion:

OH. MY. GOD. It delivered. It really fucking delivered. 400mgs of this IS at least as euphoric, if not more so, than MDMA. And it's duration surpasses its predecessor in every way too.

The two highs are very similar. It really is nitpicking to tell one apart from the other. Both give beautiful visuals. Both do-that-thing-where-if-you-stroke-your body-all-over-it-feels-like-an-orgasm. Both let music creep into your soul and mind....and both are so stunningly beautiful.

AND

MDMA is illegal and pricey

6-APB is legal and cheaper (just about) and can get delivered right to your door.

If everybody experiences the same as I just did with 6-APB, then this drug will revolutionise life like MDMA did all those years ago......

Food for thought Hope you enjoyed my TR

Last edited by a moderator:
And whoop-dee-doo turns out my parents are taking me into town for an eye exam this morning!! My eyes are practically just one huge iris hole :!

i got the exact same thing this morning, i havnt taken it in ages, tried the powder and the pellets, i was disappointed with the pellets, but this ill doesnt even ok lik the old ones, its bright pink and all crumbly/broken. anyone tried this batch?

Got the exact same sample yesterday, will be trying it in the next few days & will report back.

H

The two highs are very similar. It really is nitpicking to tell one apart from the other.

I generally agree with this, however some MDMA has more of an amphetamine push and i would say MDMA has miles more empathy. On 6-apb I never felt compelled to have deep and meaningful chats with anyone. I was too busy enjoying the constant euphoria!

I can't wait to consume some more 6-apb in future and see what i make of it

Hey guys this is my trip report from earlier this morning. My jaw hit the floor with this one:

So basically, I received my 4 pellets of '*snip*', ehem, 6-APB through the post yesterday. I took the first pellet at 23:00 and here is basically what happened:

23:00 - One 100mg pellet down the hatch. Probably unwise, but I'm tucking into an Indian takeaway as well....I'm hungry and my cravings for food come before my cravings for drugs.

0:00 - Nothing of note. Chatting to a good friend on MSN, we discuss feelings of emptiness and social stereotypes, the usual.

0:10 - I turn off the lights, get in to bed and just lie waiting to see what will happen. I figure that if 6-APB is fun, I'll be up all night having a rave, and if it does nothing I'll just fall asleep and wake up right as rain tomorrow morning.

0:30 - To my delight, a sudden spark of excitement appears. This feeling builds and builds to the point at which I can reassure myself that the feeling is not placebo.

0:45 - Feeling quite good now, and rejoicing in the fact that this new controversial research chemical does actually deliver. Go out for a cigarette, which helps to bring the feelings of excitement to a peak.

0:50 FUCK! This stuff is AMAZING!! Must take another pellet immediately.

From here on, you must understand that my sanity and personality as you know it has reduced to a slithering, deep breathing, warm bag of euphoria.

1:30 Another pellet is consumed

1:50 The music I have on my speakers is completely enveloping me in pleasure. Happy songs are orgasmic. Sad songs are slightly less orgasmic. There are no negative emotions in my body at all. I currently compare this high to that of pure MDMA binges. It is intense. At times unbearably so. Waves of euphoria rip through me like soldering irons, I am so happy I could cry.

2:00 As the cocktail of the three pills starts to overlap, I decide that 6-APB is superior to even pure MDMA (in my experience). This high is so much more intense and consistently so. It doesn't wave in and out like MDMA, and unlike MDMA it isn't sent down dark corridors at the thought of a life problem or an old memory.

4:00 I am still bursting with euphoria. I swear I have felt the maximum amount of euphoria a person can feasibly feel at points over this night, and I am just laid in bed. At a rave, this drug could cause miracles.

5:00 Consume last pill, call it a night and go on to bluelight to write this trip report.

Conclusion:

OH. MY. GOD. It delivered. It really fucking delivered. 400mgs of this IS at least as euphoric, if not more so, than MDMA. And it's duration surpasses its predecessor in every way too.

The two highs are very similar. It really is nitpicking to tell one apart from the other. Both give beautiful visuals. Both do-that-thing-where-if-you-stroke-your body-all-over-it-feels-like-an-orgasm. Both let music creep into your soul and mind....and both are so stunningly beautiful.

AND

MDMA is illegal and pricey

6-APB is legal and cheaper (just about) and can get delivered right to your door.

If everybody experiences the same as I just did with 6-APB, then this drug will revolutionise life like MDMA did all those years ago......

Food for thought Hope you enjoyed my TR

Sounds like you had a wicked night! Seems *snip* is coming good, last sample I had wasnt the best.

Hey not tried this stuff yet as I waited for it to actually be legit.

Just ordered some powder described as white crystals, what are the chances of this being actual 6-ADP?

I got it from a vendor I'd got some good 4-meo-pcp from before so I'm hoping for it to be good.

I still haven't got around to taking this stuff, I've been finding it very hard to get molly or decent pills so I might give this a go.

I still haven't got around to taking this stuff, I've been finding it very hard to get molly or decent pills so I might give this a go.

if your going to do it, do it right 200mg is the only with *snip* 6-APB... its awesome buzz ill never take 100mg again 2 start with not after doing 200mg.....then later on in just give urself a wee top up of a 100mg if you feel u can do abit more.the stuff should be sold as 200mg instead of 100mg they are only riippen us all of.

if your going to do it, do it right 200mg is the only with *snip* 6-APB... its awesome buzz ill never take 100mg again 2 start with not after doing 200mg.....then later on in just give urself a wee top up of a 100mg if you feel u can do abit more.the stuff should be sold as 200mg instead of 100mg they are only riippen us all of.

Please don't advise people to take twice the recommended dosage of a drug that is INFAMOUS for being impure, another drug altogether, a concoction of various drugs, or some 6-APB & a potent stimulant. You have no way of knowing how it will effect others, or if what you've taken is even what it was sold as.

Drugs effect individuals differently, what may be enough for some will be too much for another.

Please don't advise people to take twice the recommended dosage of a drug that is INFAMOUS for being impure, another drug altogether, a concoction of various drugs, or some 6-APB & a potent stimulant. You have no way of knowing how it will effect others, or if what you've taken is even what it was sold as.

Drugs effect individuals differently, what may be enough for some will be too much for another.

+1 - good advice just now whilst its still a relatively unknown substance

I've got the same thing too.

I haven't tried this yet, but did get some powder off him last week which was good, and he was always reliable back in the Mephedrone days.

I thought it might be an official pellet, be it from an unofficial source, because he seemed to get stock of these at the same time the O5 got stock and sold out. I thought maybe he'd pre ordered quite a lot from them for resale.

I'll be trying it tonight so will let you's know if the jury hasn't already given its verdict.

Did you get round to testing it?

True. I'll be starting off at a 100mg dose when I do get round to taking it. Not sure when I'll be taking it though. Maybe around the Christmas period.

Gotta chime in as newbie, got the sample and god knows what it is but "could be" - and better than the other things that come through the door at random.

not that i do anything other than throw away the other random thriving things that come through the door

I've just had a lovely wrap with chilli beef and beetroot, god that new chili beef is hot I'm also cooking a large number of kievs. Clearly the pink stuff is not as good as tyskie. Normally hard pressed between girls and food if it is supposed to be an active it should make the choice easier. No the pink shit. Is fake.

I have to say... there is no recommended dosage of an unknown drug. If you don't know what you have, don't take it. Consider, say, that report of 5-MeO-MiPT marked as "methylone" -- even taking half the "normal" dosage would result in a catastrophic overdose.

Anyone taking an untested drug, especially one of these new hyped ones that's prone to being faked, is a fool not to titrate the dosage. Start small, work your way up.

two questions:

- does 6-APB come with long-term tolerance? in other words, do you lose the magic over time? what's the optimal frequency of using it so as not to have tolerance problems?

- does it have a lot of therapeutic potential?

Somehow I don't think many here are thinking of therapeutic potential;) Interestingly enough mdma has heaps of therapeutic potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.