• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to add that I would say I have experienced a little bit of the much fabled "afterglow". I got a great sleep last night, and have been much perkier than normal today! - its all good

Has anyone smoked this stuff? I know i've seen a post on here of someone doing it but I can't find it.

Anyone have any info on smoking 6-apb?

The first 2 times I had the tan powder 6-APB it was great, but recently it's been a bit disappointing. Still good, but not the magic of the earlier experiences which were very MDMA like.

Hopefully this won't be the case in future.

Could be a tolerance issue? Most people comment on how MDMA loses it's magic after the taking it the first few times.

The first 2 times I had the tan powder 6-APB it was great, but recently it's been a bit disappointing. Still good, but not the magic of the earlier experiences which were very MDMA like.

Hopefully this won't be the case in future.

Has anyone smoked this stuff? I know i've seen a post on here of someone doing it but I can't find it.

Anyone have any info on smoking 6-apb?

i smoked some of my original sample but i was so utterly wasted from 90mg of it all i could do was laugh at myself doing it as it had no further effect i must have smoked about 5mg then snorted about 5mg - none of which i can give a valid account on what it actually did seeing as i was already floored.

i wouldn't want to smoke the unofficial powder or the pellets though... maybe one day when the stuff on sale is like the sample i had and doesn't stink of tcp...

i took 135 mg at 5pm, was asleep for around 3am without use of any benzos Red, i also am at that age and added residual stim sucks for me too lol

i did the same on sunday night (140mg @ 5pm) with the new uk stuff but didn't come up for 3 hours and was wired at 7am still. it's a funny one this, the only food i'd had was a meal at 2pm followed by a few strong beers...

Was the wifes first time and she had the same and she was in the same boat too. Was expecting to be in bed for 12am!!

Last edited:
i smoked some of my original sample but i was so utterly wasted from 90mg of it all i could do was laugh at myself doing it as it had no further effect i must have smoked about 5mg then snorted about 5mg - none of which i can give a valid account on what it actually did seeing as i was already floored.

i wouldn't want to smoke the unofficial powder or the pellets though... maybe one day when the stuff on sale is like the sample i had and doesn't stink of tcp...

i did the same on sunday night (140mg @ 5pm) with the new uk stuff but didn't come up for 3 hours and was wired at 7am still. it's a funny one this, the only food i'd had was a meal at 2pm followed by a few strong beers...

Was the wifes first time and she had the same and she was in the same boat too. Was expecting to be in bed for 12am!!

i took 135 mg second time straigh after eating a tin of broth ,felt effects within 20 minutes, an hour later i puked up, this shit is being sent out in different strength doses just as the pellets were, my mate online took 345mg of the stuff . he initially took 115mg which didnt touch him by 2 hours,he then consumed 230mg and loved it but it cost him 40 english pounds!!!! 135mg hit me in twenty minutes on a part full stomach, its the good old selective scam , send different strengths out to different people, im never using a uk based vendor again, cannot be trusted

Last edited:

This is exactly why I am dubious about this compound, all of the mixed reports.... Still being wired 14 hours later aint much fun in my book

Scooby is spot on about the variance in strengh of the powder being sent out to people

To report back about smoking it...

I smoked 33mg of the pure brown 6-apb powder via tinfoil method (chasing the dragon). Did it perefectly didn't lose any smoke and got 4-5 massive rips.

Nothing happened as far as I could tell except maybe placebo visuals and a weird headbuzz. Nothing worth it though.
DON'T SMOKE THIS STUFF.

what would you guys call a starter dose fo this chem? ( I have the legit tan powder) I read people having 60-70mg and its enough for them ( I weight 65kg) and others taking 115 at once or even more. I have no exp. with E or MDA but had Methylone, Meph, 4-FA, 3MeO-4Me-Amph and some tryptas but I wouldnt call me a hard head I only do drugs every month or so.

any advices?

on the pellet front it seems there must be 3 different sources of them. Batch 1 was enormo pellet, batch 2 seemed to be smaller but similar shape (based on reports from here), batch 3 were flatter and nearer 5 pence piece size and shape, batch 4 seems to be enormo pellet again.

^ what about colours, smell etc. has anyone tried the new purple ones yet?

batches 1,3 & 4 were the same orange colour with speckles. batch 4 still has a tcp smell to it but nothing like as strong as batch 1's was, in fact initially I hardly noticed it at all. can't really remember how 3 were smell wise, but I think they were probably more than 4 but less than 1, which frankly wouldn't be hard. actually having smashed one of batch 4 up for testing purposes the level of smell is similar to the powder I got a while back whereas batch 1 smacked me about the head with it's tcpness.

maybe they are getting better at cleaning the finished product from synthesis products now.

Last edited:
Pellets or powder - which should I go for? I bought some powder a while back but it is off-white so I don't trust it, haven't taken it and will probably chuck it away.

I haven't yet come across purple one's, zamzam, but it sounds even more dodgy than white.

Could be a tolerance issue? Most people comment on how MDMA loses it's magic after the taking it the first few times.

Maybe so. Pretty disappointing to be so quick though if it is.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Got a free sample of a non-official pellet sourced from a UK vendor this morning. Tested with marquis and it went light purple, is that promising?

Not sure when I'll be testing it though, think I may have to hold out until Wednesday. Nightmare.

Got a free sample of a non-official pellet sourced from a UK vendor this morning. Tested with marquis and it went light purple, is that promising?

Not sure when I'll be testing it though, think I may have to hold out until Wednesday. Nightmare.

i got the exact same thing this morning, i havnt taken it in ages, tried the powder and the pellets, i was disappointed with the pellets, but this ill doesnt even ok lik the old ones, its bright pink and all crumbly/broken. anyone tried this batch?

i got the exact same thing this morning, i havnt taken it in ages, tried the powder and the pellets, i was disappointed with the pellets, but this ill doesnt even ok lik the old ones, its bright pink and all crumbly/broken. anyone tried this batch?

I've got the same thing too.

I haven't tried this yet, but did get some powder off him last week which was good, and he was always reliable back in the Mephedrone days.

I thought it might be an official pellet, be it from an unofficial source, because he seemed to get stock of these at the same time the O5 got stock and sold out. I thought maybe he'd pre ordered quite a lot from them for resale.

I'll be trying it tonight so will let you's know if the jury hasn't already given its verdict.

Maybe so. Pretty disappointing to be so quick though if it is.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I've definitely have been experiencing tolerance probloems with 6apb. I started the day I got it (monday). Did 40mg line by another 60mg later (wonderful). 2 days later (wednday) i ate 16mg 2c-i and after that wasn't enough I railed a 42mg apb line. (This went nice with the 2c-i but there wasn't a huge rush). Thursday (yesterday) I woke up really tired and burnt out so I thougt about doing some apb. Well my stock is running low and I knew I probably had somewhat of a tolerance so I plugged 52mg via TP method. There was never a peak or a real good euphoria at all, I had slight visuals but since I plugged it I thought it would have a pretty good effect like 75mg oral. After awhile I railed 30mg Ritalin and then was flying pretty good.

But still 6-apb tolerance has to be very identical to MDMA tolerance

MMm that looks familiar. I also have one of those unofficial pellets in my possession. Will be consumed next Sat at a house party. I'll report back

The powder from the same place turned the Marquis dark purple, almost black after 40 seconds and was the very good. Hopefully the pellets will hit the spot also.

Status
Not open for further replies.