• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking Xanax and Norco

shahab6

Bluelighter
Is this a good idea or bad idea??

Will it intensify the effect of norco??

Also I took some Ms-Contin 5 hours, will it be safe to take .5 mg of xanax now??

if you are used to taking morphine and xanax already and also are keeping the morphine dose low this should be okay.

it will increase the cns depression, and you should lower your doses below your normal dose. if you usually take 30mg of norco, take 20-25mg.

also you shouldnt take any more opiates until those have worn off, especially if you plan on adding benzos

Some people love the benzo and opiate combo. I dislike it. It takes away the euphoria from opiates. Even in super low doses. Never found benzo's to be euphoric by themselves anyways. But yeah, lower the doses accordingly.

You should be fine i actually don't have much tolerance to benzo and opiates and mix that combo all the time. Don't take too many norcos, and don't go over 1 mg xanax. The high imo is very euphoric and floaty, very sleepy and comfy when you need it to be.

If you take too many Xanax you will just nod the fuck out and not remember anything. For a week straight I was doing Xanax with my roxies and I don't remember much of anything, except from what people said happened.

Is this a good idea or bad idea??

Will it intensify the effect of norco??

Also I took some Ms-Contin 5 hours, will it be safe to take .5 mg of xanax now??

Its a good idea if you enjoy the sedation and nod over the euphoria. That seems to be what adding benzodiazepines in the mix does. Lessens euphoria but makes the nod more powerful. Also, make sure you keep the dose of benzodiazepine low. Combining the low can increase CNS depression.

Taking just 0.5mg of Xanax with Morphine should be fine, that is a low enough dose.