Bluelight

Thread: Taking Xanax and Norco

1. Collapse Details
    Taking Xanax and Norco 
    Is this a good idea or bad idea??

Will it intensify the effect of norco??

Also I took some Ms-Contin 5 hours, will it be safe to take .5 mg of xanax now??

2. Collapse Details

if you are used to taking morphine and xanax already and also are keeping the morphine dose low this should be okay.

it will increase the cns depression, and you should lower your doses below your normal dose. if you usually take 30mg of norco, take 20-25mg.

also you shouldnt take any more opiates until those have worn off, especially if you plan on adding benzos

3. Collapse Details

Some people love the benzo and opiate combo. I dislike it. It takes away the euphoria from opiates. Even in super low doses. Never found benzo's to be euphoric by themselves anyways. But yeah, lower the doses accordingly.

4. Collapse Details

You should be fine i actually don't have much tolerance to benzo and opiates and mix that combo all the time. Don't take too many norcos, and don't go over 1 mg xanax. The high imo is very euphoric and floaty, very sleepy and comfy when you need it to be.

5. Collapse Details

If you take too many Xanax you will just nod the fuck out and not remember anything. For a week straight I was doing Xanax with my roxies and I don't remember much of anything, except from what people said happened.

6. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Quote Originally Posted by shahab6 View Post
    Is this a good idea or bad idea??

Will it intensify the effect of norco??

Also I took some Ms-Contin 5 hours, will it be safe to take .5 mg of xanax now??
    Its a good idea if you enjoy the sedation and nod over the euphoria. That seems to be what adding benzodiazepines in the mix does. Lessens euphoria but makes the nod more powerful. Also, make sure you keep the dose of benzodiazepine low. Combining the low can increase CNS depression.

Taking just 0.5mg of Xanax with Morphine should be fine, that is a low enough dose.