• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do I shoot 15mg oxycodone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandy26

Greenlighter
Can any one tell me how to bang the green 15mg oxycodone hydroclorides?
please hurry

very carefully

actually... dont
if you are smart you will just crush it up and snort it

well im sure over 100 different people on this site could teach/explain but one of the main rules it

HARM REDUCTION

im not going to teach/explain to you how to fuck yourself up because you want to get high off the oc 3 minutes faster

and i dont judge or look down upon people for shooting up but if i have a chance to keep someone from doing it, im going to keep someone from doing it :p

Oxycodone does not have a rush when injected anyway. The BA is high when insufflated and taken orally. There is no reason to IV it. It also contains bad inactive ingredients, including talc, and is awful for your veins (and could cause you a world of problems if you miss).

You made the right decision by not injecting it.

Oxycodone does not have a rush when injected anyway. The BA is high when insufflated and taken orally. There is no reason to IV it. It also contains bad inactive ingredients, including talc, and is awful for your veins (and could cause you a world of problems if you miss).

Oxycodone IR does not contain talc, only Oxycontin does...

To the OP, if for some reason you still wish to explore oxycodone IV, using a micron filter would of course be ideal, but not everyone can afford them. Anyways, to shoot oxycodone, crush up pill, add water, stir, filter, shoot. And no matter what anyone says, never, never heat pills. Oxycodone is plenty soluble in water so by heating it all you are doing is releasing many unwanted binders and fillers into your shot, which can potentially cause great harm.

But to be honest I also find oxycodone IV useless, unless I shoot a huge dose. It is perfectly fine orally and rectally, and also rather effective when snorting.

Oxycodone does not have a rush when injected anyway.

this is simply not true.

but I'm an IV drug user, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, so if you've never shot before, I will not show you how. not to mention, other than the rush, the high is just the same when snorted, so you're not really missing anything.

in fact, it lasts longer when snorted, so you're winning that way. and you'll live a better life having never touched a needle. glad you chose to snort!

Can any one tell me how to bang the green 15mg oxycodone hydroclorides?
please hurry

dude is there tylenol in it? You cant shoot that shit man... Also, be careful shooting if its just oxycontin, theres fillers that can kill you..
Also if you come across a pill that says OP, do not shoot that. you will have a %100 chance of getting owned.

dude is there tylenol in it? You cant shoot that shit man... Also, be careful shooting if its just oxycontin, theres fillers that can kill you..
Also if you come across a pill that says OP, do not shoot that. you will have a %100 chance of getting owned.

he clearly stated that it is a 15mg oxycodone hcl pill, so there is obviously no apap. It is a generic for roxicodone.

yeah, the only good thing c3nuke said was the part about the OP pills.

good job on letting her no that, real talk.

This is not true. You absolutely get a rush shooting oxys. Why else did they change the formula for the oxy 80's & 40's? Because you couldn't shoot them and no one was getting high? Cmon..
However if you have a daily habit you probably won't feel just one 15.. My preference is Delaudid, but if I can't get those I will get oxys. I usually do 2-3 8mg Dilaudid I.V. style. Tonight for instance I couldn't get any so I had to get oxys. I got 4 15mg and booted them. I put all 4 together in a 2liter coke cap (has to be coke product because other caps have too many ridges on the sides and not a flat bottom like coke caps. I prefer these because spoons make a lot of noise on marble counter tops and my mom knows the sound of a spoon clicking on the counter. Plus they are easy to hide and inconspicuous. If needed, all you have to do is put the cap back on your soda and no one is the wiser) Back to the subject, I put all 4 in, used 2ml of water, crushed them, dropped my cotton, drew up and then shot. Got a fairly decent rush, plus theres a good rinse left over for the morning.

If you are not on the needle, I would highly suggest you DO NOT START. There's almost no coming back from that. But if you already partake, those are the steps I take to shoot oxys.
I feel like people should be passing on information instead of passing judgement ^_^

I call them grainey greens.

OP what is your tolerance?

Shooting them? Naw, why encourage someone who is a needle virgin to bang? Too risky.

Snorting them? Waste, really. I swear I hate roxi that route because in 15 minutes the buzz fades. I'd only take that route if my legs were aching bad, or to relieve withdrawals.

Harm reduction definately but if you must take them, choose oral route and don't mix anything with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.