• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do I shoot 15mg oxycodone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are not on the needle, I would highly suggest you DO NOT START. There's almost no coming back from that.

I agree with your advice not to start using needles on yourself, but I disagree with the part about there's no coming back from it. I used to IV drugs, but I quit a long time ago--almost 10 years ago to be precise.

To the OP,

"How do you shoot 15mg oxcodone pills?" Short answer: YOU DON"T.

Oxies

The GREEN Qxies (15's) really don't need to be injected, no rush! BUT, if what you are trying to do is get off quickly then do what I do: CHEW, and DON'T swallow or not right away at least. Let the chewed Qxy set under your tung as long as possible and then swallow. NOTE: the finer it is chewed the faster it works! Sometimes I let it set under my tung until it completely dissolves. You should feel comfort in about 4-5 minutes. It really doesn't take long this way and YES you can slam these but by the time you prepare these you could already be hi by doing it this way so what's the point that is, unless you just like poking holes in your veins. Hey, I like to slam shit that gets me hi too like turning on a switch BUT these just won't do that; like I said: NO RUSH!

Status
Not open for further replies.