Bluelight

Thread: How do I shoot 15mg oxycodone?

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. Collapse Details
    How do I shoot 15mg oxycodone? 
    #1
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    oswego. ny
    Posts
    8
    Can any one tell me how to bang the green 15mg oxycodone hydroclorides?
    please hurry
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter DeMiZe-420-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    266
    very carefully

    actually... dont
    if you are smart you will just crush it up and snort it
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter SDforever420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere So Dak
    Posts
    1,249
    Wit your arm a needle and luck. Your goin to need it to keep your arm
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    oswego. ny
    Posts
    8
    guess im going to snort it
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter DeMiZe-420-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy26 View Post
    guess im going to snort it
    you deserve a medal for your self control
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter SDforever420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere So Dak
    Posts
    1,249
    Na give the man what he wats. Another oxy.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    oswego. ny
    Posts
    8
    searched google and yahoo. no one has a straight answer
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter DeMiZe-420-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    266
    well im sure over 100 different people on this site could teach/explain but one of the main rules it

    HARM REDUCTION

    im not going to teach/explain to you how to fuck yourself up because you want to get high off the oc 3 minutes faster

    and i dont judge or look down upon people for shooting up but if i have a chance to keep someone from doing it, im going to keep someone from doing it :P
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter SDforever420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere So Dak
    Posts
    1,249
    ^^ This.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Oxycodone does not have a rush when injected anyway. The BA is high when insufflated and taken orally. There is no reason to IV it. It also contains bad inactive ingredients, including talc, and is awful for your veins (and could cause you a world of problems if you miss).

    You made the right decision by not injecting it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    oswego. ny
    Posts
    8
    Thank You : )
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter Droppersneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Slaying arm chair socialists in CE&P
    Posts
    21,724
    tooting them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shooting them
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter BIGsherm7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie jones View Post
    Oxycodone does not have a rush when injected anyway. The BA is high when insufflated and taken orally. There is no reason to IV it. It also contains bad inactive ingredients, including talc, and is awful for your veins (and could cause you a world of problems if you miss).

    You made the right decision by not injecting it.
    Oxycodone IR does not contain talc, only Oxycontin does...

    To the OP, if for some reason you still wish to explore oxycodone IV, using a micron filter would of course be ideal, but not everyone can afford them. Anyways, to shoot oxycodone, crush up pill, add water, stir, filter, shoot. And no matter what anyone says, never, never heat pills. Oxycodone is plenty soluble in water so by heating it all you are doing is releasing many unwanted binders and fillers into your shot, which can potentially cause great harm.

    But to be honest I also find oxycodone IV useless, unless I shoot a huge dose. It is perfectly fine orally and rectally, and also rather effective when snorting.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie jones View Post
    Oxycodone does not have a rush when injected anyway.
    this is simply not true.

    but I'm an IV drug user, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, so if you've never shot before, I will not show you how. not to mention, other than the rush, the high is just the same when snorted, so you're not really missing anything.

    in fact, it lasts longer when snorted, so you're winning that way. and you'll live a better life having never touched a needle. glad you chose to snort!
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter DeMiZe-420-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Droppersneck View Post
    tooting them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shooting them
    that is one of the best lines i have heard allllll day
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy26 View Post
    Can any one tell me how to bang the green 15mg oxycodone hydroclorides?
    please hurry
    dude is there tylenol in it? You cant shoot that shit man... Also, be careful shooting if its just oxycontin, theres fillers that can kill you..
    Also if you come across a pill that says OP, do not shoot that. you will have a %100 chance of getting owned.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter BIGsherm7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by c3nuke View Post
    dude is there tylenol in it? You cant shoot that shit man... Also, be careful shooting if its just oxycontin, theres fillers that can kill you..
    Also if you come across a pill that says OP, do not shoot that. you will have a %100 chance of getting owned.
    he clearly stated that it is a 15mg oxycodone hcl pill, so there is obviously no apap. It is a generic for roxicodone.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    yeah, the only good thing c3nuke said was the part about the OP pills.

    good job on letting her no that, real talk.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie jones View Post
    Oxycodone does not have a rush when injected anyway. The BA is high when insufflated and taken orally. There is no reason to IV it. It also contains bad inactive ingredients, including talc, and is awful for your veins (and could cause you a world of problems if you miss).

    You made the right decision by not injecting it.
    This is not true. You absolutely get a rush shooting oxys. Why else did they change the formula for the oxy 80's & 40's? Because you couldn't shoot them and no one was getting high? Cmon..
    However if you have a daily habit you probably won't feel just one 15.. My preference is Delaudid, but if I can't get those I will get oxys. I usually do 2-3 8mg Dilaudid I.V. style. Tonight for instance I couldn't get any so I had to get oxys. I got 4 15mg and booted them. I put all 4 together in a 2liter coke cap (has to be coke product because other caps have too many ridges on the sides and not a flat bottom like coke caps. I prefer these because spoons make a lot of noise on marble counter tops and my mom knows the sound of a spoon clicking on the counter. Plus they are easy to hide and inconspicuous. If needed, all you have to do is put the cap back on your soda and no one is the wiser) Back to the subject, I put all 4 in, used 2ml of water, crushed them, dropped my cotton, drew up and then shot. Got a fairly decent rush, plus theres a good rinse left over for the morning.

    If you are not on the needle, I would highly suggest you DO NOT START. There's almost no coming back from that. But if you already partake, those are the steps I take to shoot oxys.
    I feel like people should be passing on information instead of passing judgement ^_^
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Undercity, USA
    Posts
    549
    I call them grainey greens.

    OP what is your tolerance?

    Shooting them? Naw, why encourage someone who is a needle virgin to bang? Too risky.

    Snorting them? Waste, really. I swear I hate roxi that route because in 15 minutes the buzz fades. I'd only take that route if my legs were aching bad, or to relieve withdrawals.

    Harm reduction definately but if you must take them, choose oral route and don't mix anything with them.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by xbutterflyx View Post
    If you are not on the needle, I would highly suggest you DO NOT START. There's almost no coming back from that.
    I agree with your advice not to start using needles on yourself, but I disagree with the part about there's no coming back from it. I used to IV drugs, but I quit a long time ago--almost 10 years ago to be precise.

    To the OP,

    "How do you shoot 15mg oxcodone pills?" Short answer: YOU DON"T.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •