• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how long does 1 tab of acid usually last?

FOREVARRRRRR!!!!

nah but really, you'll be back to normal after a day. i took 8 tabs of acid that weekend there and i was trippin for 2 days solid.
(keep in mind i was smoking fine hashish and on shrooms and mdma too)

Well sega420 I've had my trip continue for three months before I finally got back to normal. But that was fifteen hits over two days which kept me going for three days. I'd say though as long as your brain isn't like mine you should be good after a day or so. You might have an after glow dream like state for up to a couple days but you should be fine after that

Well sega420 I've had my trip continue for three months before I finally got back to normal. But that was fifteen hits over two days which kept me going for three days. I'd say though as long as your brain isn't like mine you should be good after a day or so. You might have an after glow dream like state for up to a couple days but you should be fine after that

I've had my trip continue for three months before I finally got back to normal.

I hope that was a typo haha.

Wait... Three months or three days? If the latter then yeah, sounds pretty typical for a high dose stretched over 2 days to begin with. If you mean the former... Well, the selfish part of me wants you to head to a hospital for extensive testing to figure out what could cause such a thing, and the more responsible part wants to advise you to steer clear of psychedelics at least until you figure out what caused such a response. I've never heard of something like that with acid, but I know with some other drugs a redonkulous increase in duration like that is often a sign of an enzyme deficiency that prevents the drug from being metabolized at the normal rate. The only thing I can think of is a long lasting MAOI - I assume LSD interacts with them in a similar way to the 'true tryptamines'?

one tab of acid means nothing. its all about the doseage that is on it. there could be 1 microgram or 100 on that thing.

^^^ wow useful anwsers guys.

If you have one average hit, Your looking to be actually tripping for 6 - 8 hours, and still feeling the effects (including dilate pupils) for 10 - 12 hours after ingestion. This is only an estimate from my previous experiences and it could vary a couple of hours either way.

^what? it IS totaly doseage dependant. what "average" is to you may be vastly different than what it is to me. I've had single hits knock me on my ass and take me to la-la land for 12 hours, and I've had ones where I just grazed threshold for less than an hour.

^what? it IS totaly doseage dependant. what "average" is to you may be vastly different than what it is to me. I've had single hits knock me on my ass and take me to la-la land for 12 hours, and I've had ones where I just grazed threshold for less than an hour.

Well said.

With this being said you really don't know but most likely it'll be anywhere from 6-14 hours.

Well said.

With this being said you really don't know but most likely it'll be anywhere from 6-14 hours.

what they said is right. heres my break down on 1 hit of good blotter.
peak in 2
last 6 good hours
down after 8
feel the effects for 12-14.

god knows, but that weekend i ingested roughly 1000ug - 1200ug.
all i know is the stars were communicating to me in bleeps and twinkles n shit, constellations were moving about, spaceships were whizzing all over the sky,
and there was a geometric alien lightshow above my head the whole time.

2 days solid of trippin face...
ooft =D

what they said is right. heres my break down on 1 hit of good blotter.
peak in 2
last 6 good hours
down after 8
feel the effects for 12-14.

This about sums it up for me. With a decent hit of acid, i can sleep 8 hours after i drop, give or take.

Pupils will not be dilated the next day , though you probably won't feel 100% normal until the day after that.

FOREVARRRRRR!!!!

nah but really, you'll be back to normal after a day. i took 8 tabs of acid that weekend there and i was trippin for 2 days solid.
(keep in mind i was smoking fine hashish and on shrooms and mdma too)

sounds like my kind of weekend

god knows, but that weekend i ingested roughly 1000ug - 1200ug.
all i know is the stars were communicating to me in bleeps and twinkles n shit, constellations were moving about, spaceships were whizzing all over the sky,
and there was a geometric alien lightshow above my head the whole time.

2 days solid of trippin face...
ooft =D

Star watching is amazing while tripping. It always reminds me of thousands of florecent fireflies moving about. Or cosmic ocean waves crashing into one another.

Wait... Three months or three days? If the latter then yeah, sounds pretty typical for a high dose stretched over 2 days to begin with. If you mean the former... Well, the selfish part of me wants you to head to a hospital for extensive testing to figure out what could cause such a thing, and the more responsible part wants to advise you to steer clear of psychedelics at least until you figure out what caused such a response. I've never heard of something like that with acid, but I know with some other drugs a redonkulous increase in duration like that is often a sign of an enzyme deficiency that prevents the drug from being metabolized at the normal rate. The only thing I can think of is a long lasting MAOI - I assume LSD interacts with them in a similar way to the 'true tryptamines'?

No, it was three months long. I was getting breathing ground and intense visuals and some paranoia.

The doctors said it was an LSD induced psychosis