• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Znegative -- Thank you for your highly informative reply.

Right now I am in recovery. I have 40 days sober today (even though I have been on suboxone ever since I left treatment, but my sponsor and my therapist both agree that being on suboxone is not considered a relapse). I am also living in a sober living house with 10 other roommates. The house manager knows that I am on suboxone and part of the agreement to live here is that when I get my refill of suboxone, I hand over the prescription to him, so he can administer them to me. I have no problem with this. In the morning I receive my 8 mg strip and I therefore go on with my day.

I have been very very interested in all the research you have done and all the research I have read myself about suboxone. Going to urgent care and trying to get myself a prescription of hydrocodone is a very stupid idea, and the only reason I really asked if I could get high if I got some hydro's, is because I have been craving a significant amount. Especially since I ran out of suboxone yesterday and I will not have any until wednesday afternoon. When I woke up this morning without any suboxone to take, I just wanted to stay in bed until wednesday when I get my script. I am not really experiencing any withdrawal from the suboxone, and the last time I went 3-5 days without, I did not experience withdrawal anywhere NEAR the withdrawal I experienced when I was coming off methadone. Anyways, forgive me for getting sidetracked... I just felt it necessary to include that information.

So with all that said, I just miss getting that good feeling when I take my suboxone. When I have gone into treatment SEVERAL times in the past, I was in withdrawal and when they gave me the 4 mg of subutex or (in some treatments) 8 mg of suboxone, I felt EXTREMELY high soon after letting the tab or strip dissolve. And now after reading what you said, I understand why it doesn't make me feel that way anymore. I just don't know what to do with my suboxone anymore. I feel like I am taking a placebo, but my brain gets all excited when it is time to let the strip dissolve which I KNOW is just the psychological factor of - I am taking something that used to get me high... Hm.. Maybe it will make me feel good today! -

I have no way of getting a syringe, and I really would like to try injecting the suboxone strip just once or twice. I just wish I had a way of getting a syringe. Hm. Maybe things have worked out this way for a reason. Any advice??

Casket lottery....

Had I realized you were in a treatment fase I wouldn't have posted about injecting suboxone. I do this but I currently also bounce back.and forth from suboxone.to heroin which is.why I think I feel the need to IV subs. My advice is dont do it you wont get the feeling you want and if you were an IV drug user it may trigger you to seek a true rush which we all know is heroin and you may know where that leads you

Fentanyl punching through suboxone blocade

Ok i take about three quarters of a strip a day. I read somewhere on blue light that Fentanyl is strong enough to overcome the bupe partial agonism blockade. That really doesn't sound right to me. Basically I acquired a 75 mcg/hr Fentanyl patch
I did a quarter strip this morning. How long does one have to wait to feel the patch after doing some bupe. I heard it takes akes a while for atransdermal to kick in, so my two questions are
1. How long after shooting bupe is it smart to slap on the patch
2. After wearing the patch for like 3 days or so, how long should I wait to get back on the strips to avoid precipitated withdrawal!
Please help. Its very rare for me to come across patches. I don't want to waste it. Thanks for the advice
mygreenbic

Znegative -- Thank you for your highly informative reply.

Right now I am in recovery. I have 40 days sober today (even though I have been on suboxone ever since I left treatment, but my sponsor and my therapist both agree that being on suboxone is not considered a relapse). I am also living in a sober living house with 10 other roommates. The house manager knows that I am on suboxone and part of the agreement to live here is that when I get my refill of suboxone, I hand over the prescription to him, so he can administer them to me. I have no problem with this. In the morning I receive my 8 mg strip and I therefore go on with my day.

I have been very very interested in all the research you have done and all the research I have read myself about suboxone. Going to urgent care and trying to get myself a prescription of hydrocodone is a very stupid idea, and the only reason I really asked if I could get high if I got some hydro's, is because I have been craving a significant amount. Especially since I ran out of suboxone yesterday and I will not have any until wednesday afternoon. When I woke up this morning without any suboxone to take, I just wanted to stay in bed until wednesday when I get my script. I am not really experiencing any withdrawal from the suboxone, and the last time I went 3-5 days without, I did not experience withdrawal anywhere NEAR the withdrawal I experienced when I was coming off methadone. Anyways, forgive me for getting sidetracked... I just felt it necessary to include that information.

So with all that said, I just miss getting that good feeling when I take my suboxone. When I have gone into treatment SEVERAL times in the past, I was in withdrawal and when they gave me the 4 mg of subutex or (in some treatments) 8 mg of suboxone, I felt EXTREMELY high soon after letting the tab or strip dissolve. And now after reading what you said, I understand why it doesn't make me feel that way anymore. I just don't know what to do with my suboxone anymore. I feel like I am taking a placebo, but my brain gets all excited when it is time to let the strip dissolve which I KNOW is just the psychological factor of - I am taking something that used to get me high... Hm.. Maybe it will make me feel good today! -

I have no way of getting a syringe, and I really would like to try injecting the suboxone strip just once or twice. I just wish I had a way of getting a syringe. Hm. Maybe things have worked out this way for a reason. Any advice??

It's not going to feel any different, unless maybe trying to get some pain under control...
Dont waste your time and take unwanted chances.

But since this is a sub thread ill just say that this medication has saved me many times I don't know why I go back I guess I never stay on the subs long enough to get a clear head whenever I stop taking them it seem a few days later I get cravings for dope like I can't sit still or think about anything else I have been on and off the subs several times I'd say atleast 10 times now. I'm lucky to be alive I'd say ibonce had a habbit of 80 bags a day and if with a habbit that big the subs still did their job. I am.on the films now just coming off a 10 bag a day habbit...I wish I could beat this I really do. But is still find myself even trying to abuse the subs. I just love to be high I guess. I wanna try this plugging method as I hear good things LOL maybe ill give it a try toady

But since this is a sub thread ill just say that this medication has saved me many times I don't know why I go back I guess I never stay on the subs long enough to get a clear head whenever I stop taking them it seem a few days later I get cravings for dope like I can't sit still or think about anything else I have been on and off the subs several times I'd say atleast 10 times now. I'm lucky to be alive I'd say ibonce had a habbit of 80 bags a day and if with a habbit that big the subs still did their job. I am.on the films now just coming off a 10 bag a day habbit...I wish I could beat this I really do. But is still find myself even trying to abuse the subs. I just love to be high I guess. I wanna try this plugging method as I hear good things LOL maybe ill give it a try toady

It's just idle hands/mind causing you to think this way...

I agree I'm.out.of work and I sit home all day I'm fighting my craving as we speak I got a little money and I wanna buy bags I dunno I hate feeling this way

I know exactly how you feel suicidedoper. I can't wait to get my refill tomorrow. I just want to sleep until it's time to go to the docs. I am not going to IV the suboxone. That would be considered a relapse in my book.

I was talking on a thread on the dark side forum, about DXM. Some guy was saying DXM helps opiate withdrawal. Then someone who obviously has more experience with disassociatives said it stops tolerance. If I were to take some cold meds that has a significant amount of DXM in it, and get high off of it... would my opiate tolerance therefore go down?

That's a tough one sounds like your cravings are getting outnof control.do you still have cravings after you take the suboxone? Maybe tell your Dr your having cravings still maybe you need a higher dosage... I'm nobody to talk I give in to my cravings way too easily expecially when.I know I shouldn't be the subs usually help though but I don't have a sub Dr I've been purchacing mine off the streets so I have nobody to get advice from when I'm craving

Have any of you experienced getting uncomfortably warm all over, then falling asleep for 6-8 hours to wake up and having to vomit enough to fill up a bathroom sink? This happened the last 5 times I tried IVing strips (4mg) and I have no clue why this happened. I haven't used opiates in 5 months (rehab) and the last time I tried banging a sub was December of 2011. Anyone else out there had this happen to them? Was I using too much? Did I still have dope in my system (I honestly can't remember if I did or not). I'm not trying to have you help me sort out my life, kinda like trial and error and process of elimination.

Edit: I should also mention, RIGHT NOW I take 4mg 1-2x per WEEK, 40mg Adderall daily and 4mg Xanax daily, 20mg Celexa daily, 5mg Melatonin Daily and 50mg Benadryl daily. I don't want any nasty interactions, but I'm pretty sure popping the Benadryl beforehand potentiates both the benzos and opioids, correct or no?

Xanex n subs is a bad combo to begin with from what I understand.. I can't relate to your experiance for me if I IV an entire 8 mg strip I will feel like ice is running through my veins for a good 10-15 minutes then it goes away and I feel fine.but I would def say that the cocktail of dif meds your on has something to do with it. I can't give you a link for mixing subs and xanex but you can just Google the words mixing suboxone and xanex and you will see all the warnings.. good luck

Xanex n subs is a bad combo to begin with from what I understand.. I can't relate to your experiance for me if I IV an entire 8 mg strip I will feel like ice is running through my veins for a good 10-15 minutes then it goes away and I feel fine.but I would def say that the cocktail of dif meds your on has something to do with it. I can't give you a link for mixing subs and xanex but you can just Google the words mixing suboxone and xanex and you will see all the warnings.. good luck

Dear lord... please don't IV that much at once!!!

8mg would last me an entire month. :(

^^ yea I've come.to.find that out myself 8mg is way too much like I said about 5 min after injection feels like I have ice running through my veins and in my stomach and ill be freazing cold n sweating... and I've Come to realize what a waste that was as I only need maybe 1/4 a strip to be good

Question!

So I got my refill, however I haven't taken any subs yet. Yesterday and the day before, I read on the loperamide thread (immodium) that if you take a massive amount of lopermide 48-60 2 mg pills, you can get high. On Tuesday night I took 48, and then on Wednesday morning I took 48. I really enjoyed the feeling it produced on the mu receptor considering I had been on subs for a while. Anyways, I feel completely normal today and have not taken anything. But I really want to take my suboxone. Do you think if I take my suboxone right now I will get sick even though it's been over 24 hours since I took the loperamide to get high? :?

Hello fellow bluelighters,
I seem to have gotten myself into a little problem and I need some help. Anyway I've been on suboxone for a couple months now 4 mg a day for the last two or so. I was wanting to get off it anyway because I don't like the feeling of being a slave to something and that's even when I have now I'm about to run out so its gonna be worse. Anyway this last script I filled on July 4th and I basically run out, I have a little piece that's less then my 4 mgs, I told the pharmacy I "lost" them and there giving these bs about it being a controlled substance so I cant fill it until August 2. They say you can fill it 2 days before the month marker. I knew they'd be suspicious but I'm only like a week ahead of schedule and they say they won't even let me buy it without insurance. They say its an insurance problem but I offered to pay for a week and they say it still sends a flag up. Anyway I'm thinking since its the same pharmacy I've been going to (Walgreen) they have my record of my last refill. What if I bring if I go get it back the script and bring it to a CVS. I would probably have to offer to pay for them so that it doesn't have to go through insurance. I mean people really do loose stuff I didn't know this can happen. Any advice would be appreciated.

CVS is still going to have a record of when you filled it. Your best bet would be to just wait. When I went through suboxone withdrawal I took 48 immodiums. Immodium is an opiate. look it up. I got a good feeling and all symptoms went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.