• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: I skipped my dose today to get high on smack and morphine, how long should I wait after my last shot until I dose the bupe (I IM'd my last shot, if that makes any difference)? Have a busy day tomorrow so I can't afford to be sick for too long, but I definitely can't afford to go into precipitated withdrawals during class.

Would 12 hours be long enough?

Cheers :)

Wait as long as possible. I've seen people go into precipitated withdrawals and vomit unexpectedly from dosing Suboxone sooner than they thought would be safe.

Go off of how you feel, withdrawal symptoms or lack thereof. Don't take Suboxone unless you are fearing a never-ending cycle of heroin/morphine use. If you come down and feel like you don't need Suboxone anymore - that'd be amazing.

The films work fine for me dude, they go past the micron just fine. It just doesn't have the same colors as the tabs.

Thanks Capt H. How long do you let them dissolve in the 20ml syringe... is it possible I clogged the filter and the rest of the solution containing bupe got stuck in the filter?

Wait as long as possible. I've seen people go into precipitated withdrawals and vomit unexpectedly from dosing Suboxone sooner than they thought would be safe.

Go off of how you feel, withdrawal symptoms or lack thereof. Don't take Suboxone unless you are fearing a never-ending cycle of heroin/morphine use. If you come down and feel like you don't need Suboxone anymore - that'd be amazing.

Yeah I've experienced precipitated withdrawals once and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy :| which is why I'm trying to figure out a timeframe.

Not taking suboxone isn't an option, I'm on maintenance so I have to dose eventually, it's just a question of figuring out how long I have to wait. If I dose too soon, I get precipitated withdrawals, if I wait too long I'll go into regular withdrawals. To compound the matter, I'm rather busy tomorrow arvo so I can't afford to spend too long sick.

I shot 1pt of heroin and 50mg of morphine at around 6pm, then IM'd 150 of morphine at 11pm, so surely by 1pm or 2pm tomorrow (14 or 15 hours) it should be out of my system enough that I can dose without any worry?

Two things, how did you plug it??? what's the best way??? I also pool a lot od spit so and use to get sick so here is what I did....instead of swallowing or spitting it entirely out..i know this is gross but...spit into a small perscription bottle or glass etc., wait a few moments and put it back under tongue, spit and saboxon, hold it for a while then spit back into cup. do this over and over for like 20 minutes...Just try it. I tried plugging did not work .I am so tired of the spit thing cuz it's time consuming. I tried in the nose, adding water to strips but must have not done it right. Again someone out there, more advice please

^Take an oral syringe, and dissolve the desired ammount in a spoon with some water, then draw the solution into the oral syringe, lay on your side, and insert the tip into your rectum, then inject slowly. You'll want to remain laying on your side for a few minutes just to make sure it gets absorbed fully, and you dont get any suboxone leakage.

What dose are you on?? The rectal BA is around 50% I'm pretty sure, so you'll want to adjust your dose accordingly (sublingual is roughly 30%). If you're on a high dosage of suboxone, like above 6 mg, it's unlikely that plugging your dose will give you more stimulation than taking it sublingual. The only advantage is you could use less and get the same results.

Thanks Capt H. How long do you let them dissolve in the 20ml syringe... is it possible I clogged the filter and the rest of the solution containing bupe got stuck in the filter?

For the Suboxone film strips I use (8mg), it tends to take 20+ minutes to dissolve. I normally put two into 30mL. Or one, but then it'd be half as potent and I'd need to double the dosage.

I'm on a slow taper back to sobriety. I started decreasing the frequency before the dosage this time, which was a smart idea.

Did you use enough water to dissolve the film? Buprenorphine is not extremely water soluble, and I wouldn't put more than 1mg in 1 mL.

For the Suboxone film strips I use (8mg), it tends to take 20+ minutes to dissolve. I normally put two into 30mL. Or one, but then it'd be half as potent and I'd need to double the dosage.

I'm on a slow taper back to sobriety. I started decreasing the frequency before the dosage this time, which was a smart idea.

Did you use enough water to dissolve the film? Buprenorphine is not extremely water soluble, and I wouldn't put more than 1mg in 1 mL.

Hey Cap, I let the films sit in a 20ml syringe with a concentration of 2mg/ml and shook the shit out of it until I couldnt see the films anymore... probably 10 minutes... then I filtered and shot it... it didn't do much... i got a headache but im not sure the two are related... with the tabs... I did the same thing recently shook the shit out of them till there dissolved with a concentration of 2mg/ml and it took about 5 minutes for them to dissolve... then I ran them thru the filter and the next morning my vial that I put the solution into had a deep orange film built at the bottom.. not to mention particles floating around the damn vial... now back up a little bit when I was filtering these tabs after I was done I put some air in the syringe and purged the filter.... do you think I sprayed all the filtered shit back into the vial? Anyways so I took the dirty vial and ran it through a whatman very...very slowly and it came out crystal clear... so now I'm wondering should I not purge the filters after I filter the solution anymore??? Next question is my solution concentration too much??? Next question do you think I'm not letting it sit long enough both the films and the tabs... 20 minutes is a damn long time! As soon as I walked out of the pharmacy I sanitized my hands got in my car and made a 2mg/ml solution of the suboxone tabs because the films werent doing shit... and yes I did this all sterile in my car... used the whatman used alcohol swabs the whole 9 yards... and I shot the tabs and I was lit from them... When you read this let me know if what I'm doing is right please.. for all harm reduction purposes I want to know the solution I'm making is the same harm reduced solution you are able to make... I did follow exactly the micron filtering pages instructions but it seems possibly with the films it may be a little more complicated than that. and thanks for all your help captain I've been reading your posts for years so this is kind of like talking to a celebrity for me... so I appreciate your time in helping me with this... As you can see from my previous years posts... I had a very devastating heroin habit... and bupe has done magnificent things for me... now I'm trying to down taper too just like yourself so anyways Thanks!

Oh yes Cap and what's your concensus on what is better for your veins the tabs or the strips... i know we both briefly mentioned this in another thread but just since I'm posting in here can you let me know once again your preference... and is the film having microcrystalline cellulose that damaging to the veins? Would it be better to go with the tabs? Or does the micron filter catch that stuff? I think I read a few studies where it said it was very bad for the veins... anyways your answer is very appreciated and when you mentioned the OD directory... I can't find it/am not sure how to access it... to read about the inactive ingredients megathread.. could you post a link I'm sorry but I'm not that savvy to finding stuff on here I ever searched inactive ingredient in the search box and the mega thread did not come up... anyways thanks again and I look forward to your answers.

WHY are you all shooting and plugging suboxone? Do you guys allow yourselves to withdraw and then shoot just for the rush out of withdrawal into normality or what?? I don't get it. Heres my situation: I use around two bundles of dope, or two Opana 40mg pills, each weekend. Friday morning, I only blow a small pinhead sized line of my suboxone, I spend the day at work, I spend the night trying to score, and when I do, I use as much as it takes to break through and get high. Saturday rolls in, I do the same thing usually. D or Opana. Sunday rolls around and I'm feeling like garbage. I get extremely tired, weak, runny nose, watery eyes, want to cry depression, suicidal thoughts, so I dose my suboxone halfway through the day usually, with no real problems from forced withdrawal from the nalaxone. My suboxone dose is around 1 or 2mg (I THINK... I eyeball) per day. I have been blowing my 1 to 2mg suboxone since the day I got prescribed, around 7, 8, or 9 months ago. My question is... 1.) By blowing, is my body actually absorbing more than if I used sublingually? So, if I have been blowing 1 to 2mg, and orally, I would only absorb 1mg, but am I recieving the full 2mg because I blow, for instance? 2.) I have heard horror stories about getting off of suboxone. I am ONLY taking 1 to 2mg, maybe 3mg rarely, but I blow my dose each day... If I were to just abruptly STOP, tomorrow, or.. Piss dirty a 3rd time at the doctor's, and run out of suboxone... How would I feel? Like, is the withdrawal from 9 months of 2mg a day insufficated going to be hell on earth? :( I'm worried. 3. I try to taper myself every week to less and less suboxone nasally. I try to take smaller and smaller lines as the week progresses, but when friday rolls around, I use my bundle, or my 40mg opana or 80mg opana in one night, and I have to go right back up to 3 or 4mg come Sunday... Is this really necessary?

I dont know, I'm sorry.. I'm just looking for answers. I feel out of control, not knowing everything I want to know about this thing I have to shove up my nose daily. Thank you in advanced for any answers. <3

two mg's insufflated is like 3.5mg sublingual. IMO its too high a dose to jump off of, and I personally wouldn't do it till I got down to at least .5mg sniffed

Hey, first post on this nice forum... Greetings from Norway ;)

I got some good stuff from The US earlier some months ago, the famous Suboxone in films... and I've done alot opium stuff before, but never Subtex/suboxone, and the very first time for me to try, I cut one 8mg film into about 3,5mg... and i got high as fuck, the euphoria was the nicest ever, I couldn't do anything else than lay in my bed because I had this like constant orgasm in my whole body from this drug, it was just sooo nice. 8:)!<3 Problems with walking because everything was moving(dizzy, weird double sight with my eyes..etc) and I think i was almoust hallusunating the first time lol..! After that I've done it alot, taken many films.. had some time off not to get addicted.. and got some new films up from its hideout now and enjoying the euphoria again...

But what my question is, have anyone ever tried smoking it?
Would it work to cut of like a couple of mg's of the film and just hack it into very many small pices and mix it with tobacco/cigarettes and smoke it? Any comments? :)
Any experiences with snorting this films aswell? :) Does it workout.. without pain hell in my nose, worth it/better high etc(ups/downs)? How do I do it.. can't just put the whole film into my nose i guess lol? 8)

tn_Livet.jpg

Cheers from the local Viking! ;)

Hey, first post on this nice forum... Greetings from Norway ;)

I got some good stuff from The US earlier some months ago, the famous Suboxone in films... and I've done alot opium stuff before, but never Subtex/suboxone, and the very first time for me to try, I cut one 8mg film into about 3,5mg... and i got high as fuck, the euphoria was the nicest ever, I couldn't do anything else than lay in my bed because I had this like constant orgasm in my whole body from this drug, it was just sooo nice. 8:)!<3 Problems with walking because everything was moving(dizzy, weird double sight with my eyes..etc) and I think i was almoust hallusunating the first time lol..! After that I've done it alot, taken many films.. had some time off not to get addicted.. and got some new films up from its hideout now and enjoying the euphoria again...

But what my question is, have anyone ever tried smoking it?
Would it work to cut of like a couple of mg's of the film and just hack it into very many small pices and mix it with tobacco/cigarettes and smoke it? Any comments? :)
Any experiences with snorting this films aswell? :) Does it workout.. without pain hell in my nose, worth it/better high etc(ups/downs)? How do I do it.. can't just put the whole film into my nose i guess lol? 8)

tn_Livet.jpg

Cheers from the local Viking! ;)

Greetings from NY. It's always funny when I see people do it recrationally I jsut take it to be normal haha. But anyway I wouldn't recommnd smoking. theres not much info on smoking bupernorphine besides sublingual is nice. You COULD plug it or make into a nasal solution, or bang with a micron filter. Hope that helps.

Do not smoke suboxone strips, it will be wasteful and damaging to your lungs.

That's a cool picture, but the only opiate that can effectively be smoked in it's natural state is opium and heroin.

Smoking strips of buprenorphine would have drastic health consequences, and no reward.

so.. ive had 16mg today & want to try the lower dose of 2mg to see if it's betterl
How long should I wait until my opiate receptors arnt saturated enough for the norbupe to be effective?

Also im pretty sure its already been said. bupe has a dose curb right?
where as u take higher amounts the effects still raise but raise slower, & slower until 32mg where it stops or practically stop rising

i think the ceiling dose it when it practically stops working at 32mg. its not like codeine. theres no reason for it to have a ceiling dose. Maybe taking 64mg is stronger than 32mg but only by %2 or something know what I mean?

anyways. Ive had 16mg. I guess it would be wasting it to have any more negative cuz according to negative theres not different between 16 & 32. I think what would be correct is that there is practically no change from 16-32.
does this sounds correct?

one last question. How long do ya leave the sub in ya mouth???
it dissolve in 15 mins maybe but ya left with bitter saliva, Ive had some bupe in my mouth for like 40 mins now.
if my saliva is still bitter does that mean there's still bupe there or could it just be the filters.
I think it would take literally 90 mins or ever more for the bitter taste to completely disappear.

it may be in there instructions that came with the script but i got mine from a mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.