Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sex and Ecstasy?

Hedonist9

Bluelighter
Whose had GREAT Sex on X..

Whose had great sex on X?

And whats made it so great?

(yes I know there ae archive on X Sex, but they haven't adressed this)

My gf and I are hoping to have one of those wekends. We'ld love you thoughts!

The hardest peak i have ever had was when i was fucking my girlfriend in the shower while i was rolling. Fucking without a condom makes it better. I fucked the hell out of her and nutted inside her and I peaked so HARD it was amazing.

My .02 cents

i once came while i just started peaking .... mind blowing it was seriously a 30 min orgasim

Sex on X

My wife and i always look forward to having sex on x. I'm not blowin my own trumpet (pardon the pun) but she has far more orgasms whilst on x, but I put that down to me lasting longer also. I also find that my orgasms are much better whilst rollin.

I love sex on MDMA, but it's almost better to explore other ways of pleasuring your partner aside from straight sex, mostly because it's hard for a male to "get up" during a roll. It still feels great, it's just incredibly difficult to remain hard long enough for it to be useful during intercourse.

meh, i cant ever finish when im rolling. but i can stay hard forever. good for her, not for me :(

it's impossible for me to bust until prior 3 hours of taking the pill. but besides that, i always have crazy rolling sex with my girlfriend. not to mention the day after rolling sex is always great too.

had sex on the comedown and that was awesome. i've never had sex while fully rolling (eye wiggles, jaw clenching, etc.) shit, i could only imagine how that would be... extremely overwhelming that's for sure

I got a blowjob whilst rolling it was fucking awsome. then the chicks dad came home threatened me with a shotgun and I jumped out the window.

I got a blowjob whilst rolling it was fucking awsome. then the chicks dad came home threatened me with a shotgun and I jumped out the window.
^ ROFL. No, i've actually never been able to have sex whilst rolling. I just cant get it all the way up.:\ Wanted to though many times.

Well I'm a girl and I have to say that sex just doesn't appeal to me when i'm on E. I find kissing, very softly and slowly much much nicer. And tickles on my back and neck feel great. I also like to cuddle when I'm coming down but full on sex, I'd rather wait till i'm sober.

omg you brang back so many memories. =D

it was normally on come down.. made me come up again though.

I cant seem to get off...... if i can even get it up.

alcohol works better IMO

ahh yes, what a grand experience it was. i haven't been able to do it again but rest assured, i will some day.