• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone - Can't get high anymore?

Supeudol

Bluelighter
So, I was clean from opiates for about 6 months, and then just in the past month or so I have been doing OxyContin/Oxycodone. Lately, these past few days, I can't seem to get high anymore. Even if I chew up 3 Oxy 80's at once, it almost seems like a waste, or my tolerance is just gone right back to where it was, only it seems like its worse this time.

Does anyone know if there is like a maximum amount of Oxycodone you can take at one time, that your body will metabolize only so much at one time? It seems to be anything over 200mg of Oxycodone.

Opinions, Suggestions?

your body can pretty much use any amount you ingest. Your just tolerant. Take a break or switch to a different route like IV. The degree of high is partly determined by how fast it reaches your blood stream. You could also switch to dilaudid or heroin since they hit receptors slightly different and work just as well.

Thanks, but I won't ever IV anything. Just for the fact that, if I get into IVing opiates/opioids, I will never get off them, and I know it. I have NOTHING against people that do IV, I just won't go there because I know it will be death valley for me.

But thanks for the suggestions. Heroin, very hard to find around here, and very expensive, and almost always TERRIBLE quality.

As for Dilaudid, I do have some HydromorphContin 6mg's, damn things are very hard to crush up for snorting purposes though.

So, I think the best idea that you mentioned above that would probably be the best option for me, would just be take a break, or see how long I can go before getting very dopesick.

What about snorting Oxy? I notice the bioavailability to be much lower than oral, and I do remember snorting Oxy's in the past, and I recall getting much higher just chewing them if they are Contins. If they are Oxy-IR, well thats better for me! :D

Thanks though bben. I wonder if just switching it up to snorting (like you mentioned changing the ROA.)

I appreciate the feedback though, thanks.