• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is It Safe To Mix Kratom With Ambien ?

Kronan

Greenlighter
Still feeling pretty wired from consuming some Kratom about 3 hours ago.
Is it okay to take an Ambien (5mg) so I can get to sleep?

Thanks,
-Kronan

I dont see why not...Kratom doesn't really cause significant respiratory depression, especially if you took a stimulant-level dose, as it sounds.

Also, 5 mg is a pretty small dose of Ambien. I'm sure you will be just fine combining the two, though I can't vouch for what will happen if the Ambien does't make you fall asleep (might be a a little trippy, but not dangerous certainly).

im sure as hell some kratom and ambien wont kill u. esp at such low ambien doses. im not sure about extremely high doses in both kratom and ambien.

Just for future reference...
I was feeling wired enough from the kratom, that I felt I could easily stay up all night.
I took 5mg of Ambien at 2:30 AM, and by 3 AM I was starting to nod.
I went to bed and slept great for 6 hours.

Asking about kratom and Ambien might seem like a stupid question in the eyes of some, but I'd rather err on the side of caution when I take anything.

-Kronan

OT, but where did you get your kratom?? I remember buying it years ago..and now I was trying to find it over the weekend and can't get it anywhere locally. >.<

OT, but where did you get your kratom?? I remember buying it years ago..and now I was trying to find it over the weekend and can't get it anywhere locally. >.<

Michelle, I can't send you a private message because I haven't reached "Bluelighter Status" yet, but if you give me your email address I'll let you know the two places I've purchased from.
The quality is good from each place and the shipping was very fast.

Regards,
-Kronan

Yea, Kratom really isnt all the strong. At least all the types I have tried. I felt it the very first time I took it, but other than that I really dont know if I feel anything, or if its just a placebo. I have tried a few different sites online. The capsules seemed to work best.

I def wouldnt worry about mixing it with ambien.