• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Whats the best way to take MS Contin aka Morphine Sulfate 15 mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRed331

Greenlighter
I have about 4 morphine sulfate 15 mg sr pills and I just wanted to know whats the best way to take them to feel like I'm on cloud nine?? =D

this is the wrong forum for this.

but what kind of tolerance to opiates do you have?

60mg isn't much orally. its not even really all that much IV. but any other way than IV is a waste of morphine. but I don't want to be the person to tell you to shoot up for the first time if you haven't. so if you're not a shooter, then I would crush them all and put each one in its own rolling paper (or maybe two in each one if you can fit it in there), make a cartoon bomb looking thing, and swallow 'em.

you're still not telling me anything. and this is still in the wrong spot.

go to the right part of the forum (try basic drug discussion) and make a thread with all the information one would need. and perhaps you'll get better answers.

Assuming you haven't already, and assuming you can find this thread again (LOL pill reports?) just eat them all. If you take oxy 30's you'll be OK on 60 of morphine.

snorting morphine has a lower BA than oral.

if you aren't into needles, I'd plug them. its the closest to IV you can get.

it does indeed have a lower BA, but its a quicker high if thats what your looking for, with morphine i usually snort half and eat half for a longer high.

there was only two other options besides mainin' that shit, might aswell give them

Status
Not open for further replies.