• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to Abuse OP OxyContin, How to Get High OP OxyContin

Status
Not open for further replies.

King J

Bluelighter

So far the only legit way to abuse/get high off of the new OP OxyContin is what I did today.

DISCLAIMER: I needed instant pain relief - I have a broken back (compression fractures in L1, L2, & L3 in my lumbar spine) - and I ran out of my Oxycodone 15mg. What I did made the new BS OxyContin into effective & "faster" pain relievers.

1.) You know you can't crush them or chew them and you can't snort them because even if you manage to break the pill, the chunks only release up to 49% of the actual OxyCodone contents and is basically impossible. You need to get pliars; mine pictured below.

m936z4.jpg

2.) The area of the pliars that I circled is NEEDED for this to work. You will be putting the pill in the circled area in every way that the pill is "tall."

3.) Compress the pill with the pliars in the circled area many times in a sense that the pill is standing up, then the opposite direction, and then keep repeating it until you see the coating start to break. This will totally ruin the coating and will not take more than 5-10 compressions - depending on how many times you want to compress the pill - and thus will take very little of your time.

4.) Take the pill. It's the only way. And you will be good to go.

Hope that helps..

I don't really understand this post.

so you're just smooshing the pill in every direction you can, and then swallowing it?

this is no different than crushing the pill entirely and parachuting it.

Yeah I thought that, too. I guess you could always take two pills, half as often. Or whatever, I mean just let the time release do it's thing.

I like the the general hypocrisy b/w the thread title and the disclaimer in your post. I mean you may be in pain but cmon. "How to abuse/get high on OP"and then saying "oh wait see I have all these medical problems..." I mean cmon this is BL it's not like anyone would judge either way.

Well I don't judge but you have abuse and high in the title, that alone says enough about the harm reduction aspects of this thread. If I used opiates I may thank you, but I don't, so I don't thank you. Bluelight should be about harm reduction, and you're admirable if you're part of the 10% of harm reductionists.

none of these so-called 'methods' for oc extraction really work imo. 95% of em are placebo affects, and the other 5% are debatable if they work or not...

i cut em in half, get a SHARP knife and shave it up and down motion very rapidly....i managed to get a rather fine powder from it could see crystals....i heated it for like 30 seconds as well before this....i think it's best just to swallow those things though!

So far the only legit way to abuse/get high off of the new OP OxyContin is what I did today.

DISCLAIMER: I needed instant pain relief - I have a broken back (compression fractures in L1, L2, & L3 in my lumbar spine) - and I ran out of my Oxycodone 15mg. What I did made the new BS OxyContin into effective & "faster" pain relievers.

1.) You know you can't crush them or chew them and you can't snort them because even if you manage to break the pill, the chunks only release up to 49% of the actual OxyCodone contents and is basically impossible. You need to get pliars; mine pictured below.

m936z4.jpg

2.) The area of the pliars that I circled is NEEDED for this to work. You will be putting the pill in the circled area in every way that the pill is "tall."

3.) Compress the pill with the pliars in the circled area many times in a sense that the pill is standing up, then the opposite direction, and then keep repeating it until you see the coating start to break. This will totally ruin the coating and will not take more than 5-10 compressions - depending on how many times you want to compress the pill - and thus will take very little of your time.

4.) Take the pill. It's the only way. And you will be good to go.

Hope that helps..

What ive been using ta get that stuff in my nose is a heal tastic thing that shaves it down sorry Im not sure what its actually called but u rub it on ur heal to scrape off skin

I had 2 60s of OC. I broke one into quarters. I took one quarter. Didn't feel much. Took the other quarter. Was vomiting at plus 3 hours until plus 6 hours. Was nauseous for plus 24 hours.

Still have one and a half OC left.

Hate them.

What would you do just put the pill in vinegar? can you explain a little more please....thanks

actually u can snort them without putting it in the microwave or coke or whatever. my friends and i have done it numerous times. (i dont do it anymore now on methadone mait) anyways u have to scrape the coating off with finger nail file then take a scraper (think cheez grater exept way way smaller with tiny holes) u grate it down and it goes into a very very fine powder u have to stici k the straw up your nose as far as u can and snort. done. the only difference is u really dont get a drain but i promise u do get high its nnot placebo effect and its the same.

actually u can snort them without putting it in the microwave or coke or whatever. my friends and i have done it numerous times. (i dont do it anymore now on methadone mait) anyways u have to scrape the coating off with finger nail file then take a scraper (think cheez grater exept way way smaller with tiny holes) u grate it down and it goes into a very very fine powder u have to stici k the straw up your nose as far as u can and snort. done. the only difference is u really dont get a drain but i promise u do get high its nnot placebo effect and its the same.

Pedd eggs for your feet work great for this :)

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for YOUR actions, this information is public domain! IF you can't get a doctor to prescribe you narcotics, then you might as well get on suboxone and save your own life, because this damn addiction will destroy you!

First off, the OP has water molecules, which aids in the gel! What I do is very simple, I use a drimel tool and grind the pill into a powder, then I put the powder in a saucer type plate, you know those small plates with a circle in the middle? These plates when heated concentrates the heat more in that special circle area. Cant grind? No problem, use plyers, and mash the pill up into a flat disc, then pull little pieces off the disc until you have a small pile of flattened pill pieces, this works but you will need to spend more time after you microwave it with mashing it into a powder.

But anyways, you microwave the powder in the plate for 3 to 4min, make sure to watch it every min, ever microwave is different. When you see the outer areas of the powder turn a light brown, stop the microwave, and put the plate into the freezer. This will cool the plate and allow you to harvest the powder better, if you dont, then your left with a hot as hell plate which will burn you, and when you tinker with the powder to break it up, it will stick horribly to your fingers. The powder cools and dries fast! Now once the plate cools, then what you do is look at the plate where the water molecules came out, looks kinda wet, scrape the powder over this goo, and use something like plyers to mash it up into smaller pieces, you can use your fingers for awhile to break apart the material, but you will encounter harder pieces which needs plyers to mash up!

Now I hear people talk about vinager which basically melts the pill, don't do that, use lemon juice if your wanting to melt the pill and drink it, however my method above works the best, its easy, and does the job!

Then all you do is snort it! BE CAREFUL, it WILL hit you HARD!

Last edited:
^what he said. I've had moderate success microwaving op80s. I don't think ii nuked my powder long enough last time it was only beginning to turn brown around edges I think I must have piled it unevenly, I didn't feel the effects hit very hard or fast and I had cooked up 240mgs which is a lot more than id ever taken at once (maximum amount before that was 150-160mgs or 5 roxys/2 oc 80s). I really hate that roxys are 5 more than they were before the op problem although the reduced cost of 80s is kinda cool- atleast when they cook right. Makes me glad opana exists, although I really wouldn't mind some goddamn plain old dope! Its so lame that I live in ny and still have trouble getting ant stead connects on bags/buns

The OP's are a time release so all u need is time! I put them in a medicine bottle with cold water over night & wait the time they say it takes to break the oxy down.. 18/24 hrs.. Then I just drink the water!! Works for me!! All that cooking shit is for the birds!! It's really that simple!! :)

I'm pretty sure just letting an oxycontin sit in water for awhile will not break the time release mechanism, as I believe it relies upon your stomach acid to break it down. So there may be some merit to letting them sit in an acidic solution such as Coca Cola possibly. But for anyone out there who truly every runs out of their IR oxycodone, I have used this method to turn the Opana ER's into instant release although it may destroy a small percentage of the drug.

If im not mistaken here, the OP oxycontin uses the same release mechanism as most opana's. The timer-x system. The pill's are rock hard, you might break a tooth trying to chew them up.

1: Take a big pair of nail clipper's and start clipping off TINY pieces of the pill, as small as possible. Lets say 1/4 of an oxycontin 80 would be 20mg's, after you are done clipping a fourth of your pill into as tiny of pieces of possible collect the pieces and put them onto a spoon.
2: Get a washcloth and wet it with ice cold water to use later.
3: Spread out your oxy pieces evenly on your spoon at about the diameter of a US nickel and put the burner on your stove on high.
4: Sit the spoon on the burner, and it might take a couple minutes but watch closely. The white pieces that your clipped off will start to turn to a caramel color, then if you wait to long will turn black. You want to take it off the stove before it turn's completely black though. A dark caramel color work's best I find.
5: Your spoon is really hot so when it's a dark caramel color take it off the stove and immediately stick it to the ice cold rag you have prepared. (because it will continue to cook if you do not cool it off immediately and will burn your oxy)
6: Add .5cc-1cc of cold water to the caramel colored oxy and start mixing it into the water. Some people use their finger's which is very unsanitary if you don't wash up good. When you have it all broken down you should be left with somewhat instant release oxycodone.
7: Eat it, snort it or whatever you want to do with it. I do not recommend injecting because it will be a very thick gelatinous liquid. (although I have saw people IV this mixture)

Now I have saw this method used 100's of times with all kinds of time release opana's. And if I am right about both using the Timer-x system I don't see why this wouldn't work on the oxycontin's also. Now I only shared this method for those who have honestly ran out of the IR medicine and NEED a quick release of medicine. For harm reduction sake, DO NOT try to IV this mixture. As I've read reports of people having this shit build up in their lung's, veins etc. I also find that you don't lose to much potency.

Now I have read the term's of use and everything and I didn't read anything against this type of post, but if you mod's find my post un necessary feel free to delete. It's just that I know how it is to run out of my IR med's to fast and the ER's not being effective.

Closed as this is a bump of a very old thread. There is already tons of information related to this subject which can be easily located using the 'Advanced Search' feature in the upper right corner of the site. However, if there is anything new you fell the need to discuss or if you have questions you can't find the answer to, feel free to start a new thread.

PM if you have any questions, or are having a tough time with the search feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.