• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Nucynta/Tapentadol) IV

I recently got hold of pure Tapentadol powder, I injected it just now and it has visuals! and they are reminiscent of the floating smoke like visuals from coming up after IVing 5-meo-mipt, they are not colourful but are definitely semi-psychedelic in nature. There was quite a lot of dissociation as well. My opiate tolerance is next to nothing now and I'm quite impressed with the euphoria that it gives but the beginning of the experience was quite stimulating which then gave way to light nodding an hour or so after the shot.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just got a script of 50mg Tapentadol prolonged-release tablets and when I crushed 1 up and added cold water it went to a thick goo like consistency. I have been injecting my MST's for over a year and this is something I have not had happen before. Could someone elaborate on the preparation of the Tapentadol for IV please. Thanks in advance for any reply's :).

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just got a script of 50mg Tapentadol prolonged-release tablets and when I crushed 1 up and added cold water it went to a thick goo like consistency. I have been injecting my MST's for over a year and this is something I have not had happen before. Could someone elaborate on the preparation of the Tapentadol for IV please. Thanks in advance for any reply's :).

I know that you will not like my answer but i would not attempt to iv tapentadol er pills. Don't know if you have Nucynta or Palexia, but if your pills are anything like mine (palexia 50mg) they are really big pills, way bigger than other er pills (like ms contin, for example) so you would need an awkward amount of water to be able to get back some liquid solution, and honestly they gel up too badly and have a tiny amount of drug so if you also account for some inevitable losses... furthermore, if you expect tapentadol to be anything like morphine, i don't think you will be satisfied.

If you do insist on shooting them i have to suggest you to use a micron filter (never tried myself) or a Sterifilt filter (they do work on all pills i have used, even Ms Contin, but good luck with the ones you have now...). You will find plenty of informations on the subject on Bluelight.
Don't know how much you are into rectal administration, but oral bioavailability of tapentadol is comparable to the one of morphine due to first pass metabolism, so pretty low (something more than 30%), and if it is like other opiates, rectal administration should amplify it substantially without the risks of shooting a gelatinous mass. I've never tried it myself though (with tapentadol), and it seems impossible with a quick search to find other than speculations on rectal BA and overall effects, so who knows...

If you want to be safe, take it orally.

I received an rx of Nucynta about two years ago. I was unaware of it's effects, but it was. Schedul ed and doc said to take it easy. So, of course I was stoked. A buddy in myself give them a try that day with clean systems for the most part. Let's just say I went from being stoked to being pretty disappointed. I haven't had any luck with them and neither did three other people that I shared them with. It was taken orally in doses that should have produced effect if they were any good. Maybe a little bit of pain release, but no euphoria. Pretty worthless. But, that's just my opinion. Peace...

^^bump...Hey so this substance kind of intrigues swim..specialy as an IV opiate user.swim has stumbled across a domestic supplier of this chem who supplies it 99%+ pure Tapentadol Hydrochloride . and swim is thinking of maybe giving an order ago, some one this thread said it had a rush comparable to hydromorphone(dilaudid) ..is this true at all? if so please let me know..as if this is a decent iv drug then it would be a cheaper route for swim thn sourcing hydromorph on the street

^i would also like to hear some confirmation about it being compared to IV dilaudid

IV hydromorphone/dilaudid is the most intense opiate rush that exists, with oxymorph close behind. i would like to know if tapentadol can truly be compared to hydromorphs godlyness

Do you not think that people here would have been immediately raving about how great tapentadol is if that were true?

I have only taken it orally, and it is a dirty high with a slight opiate feeling. It felt as if I took 20mg of hydrocodone with 300mg diphenhydramine.

I would not try IV'ing it.

Tapentadol is extremely corrosive, its a very bad idea to IV it. I snorted it a few time and it always cause tissue damage and makes my nose bleed. It takes more then a week to heal. I wonder what it does to your veins.

can u PLEASE tell me how to break down Nucynta ER for injection ? thank yoy !

I am late, but still if somebody can use the information then.
I have IV'ed tapentadol couple of time.
When I was actively using buprenorphine, diazepam and phenergan Injection(very popular and strong also lasting long coctail to inject in south asia), I couldent tell if worked when when I injected 100 mg tapentadol,I felt nothing

Today I am 48 hrs in withdrawl. I shot 100mg tapentadol pill (I cleaned the pill color coting, then let it to sedent insoluble fillers and used filter to draw) with injectable pheneramine. I could get pill like sent in my lungs and throat. Then I felt huge relief of withdrawl buI dont have any euphoric or high. Then again I did same after 3 hrs 100mg tapentadol IVed still no buzz of any short or high but I am comfortable and not wothdrawing. Thats My experience.
I couldnt tell if it burnns vein, cuse I inject on femoral vein cause its a big vessel.But if you do push fast it does some what little burn lungs.
So this is my experience. Overall I dont think that IVing tapentadol is any good or desirable for recreation. Popping would be way more rational then IVing for trip.
Thanks

Christ, please please don’t IV tapentadol pills. This drug is honestly not worth a fraction of the risk you’re taking to IV it. One of the reasons Drs are now offering tapentadol (here in Ireland anyway) is due to the fact it has less abuse potential as it’s just not enjoyable.

Literally, not worth your life to IV tapentadol!

Hey there,

I got pure Tapentadol HCl for a RC vendor. I tried snorting some but it burned my nose almost as bad as 4-EMC.
Is the substance corrosive or is the burn caused by a synthesis impurity/leftover HCl?

Also, would it be safe to inject?
I can't get hold of micron filters right now, do I need some kind of filtering for the HCl powder?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

edit : Oops, didn't notice this thread was in Trip Reports.. If the mods want to move my post to OD/BDD, feel free to do so!

No - it isn't corrosive, it just isn't very water-soluble (o.78mg/mL). These days vendors know NOTHING of the materials they sell. The phosphate salt is much more water-soluble... but these people wouldn't even know to ask. You put your life into your hands when you by of such as these.