Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-EF/10 mg) - New experience - It's a wonderful night

B9

Bluelight Crew
A footnote in Pihkal reckons that 2C ?€“ EF would be a winner if anyone ever made it & the dosage would likely be between 12 and 24 mgs. I was told the dosage ought to be between 6 and 12 mgs which is probably about right

T +O.OO 10mgs dosed in juice for me and my friend whom we?€™ll call Kevin.
Setting my house during a weekday afternoon with my kids & dogs roaming about asking questions & barking respectively.

There?€™s definite activity at 20 minutes, at 30 minutes another 5mgs is consumed by me. I feel a little light headed & a good humour has come over me. Over the next hour the effects continue to increase with visual patterning on the walls and inside of the eyelids. The conversation as I recall it is mainly centred around the music we?€™re listening to & how good it sounds. This stuff seems to enhance nearly every sense, music sounds incredibly good, the grapefruit I ate was a thing of wonder as my teeth were sinking slowly through the juicy flesh I felt like it was as good as the first time I ever ate a citrus fruit. There is a body high which seemed to me to come in two frequencies, one is a continuous luxurious feeling the other occurs in waves and is more intensely pleasurable. Sex or maybe making love would be a more suitable way of putting it would most likely be a very delicious experience. I am however in a small room with F & B & a couple of terrier dogs so nothing inspires me to actually do so.
F & B at one point is ?€œmoved by the spirit of dance?€ ( something I?€™m familiar with when on DPT etc) and gyrates stylishly around my living room, he may well make it as a pro if he practices & maintains the enthusiasm
We spend a good deal of time saying things like ?€œwow I had no idea it would be this good?€ & ?€œI feel absolutely amazing, so where?€™s the downside?€.
The answer seems to be that there isn?€™t a downside that either of us could discern.
On a personal level I found I was a little short tempered, then again I?€™d gone into the experience with responsibility for carrying out peacekeeping duties as & when required, that requirement being when my teenage children open hostilities & cry out?€ dad he did this she did that?€ etc. I wasn?€™t inclined to discuss matters reasonably with them & my instant response was short & to the point.
F & B has been doing shots of methoxetamine during the day & when he takes one at the height of the experience the effects lasts less than a minute!
The fact that I could consume 15mgs of 2C ?€“ EF & remain in a laid back fairly rational mind frame speaks volumes for the malleability of this drug.
At a couple of points around the three hour mark I felt myself close to slipping over the ?€œevent horizon?€ I didn?€™t wish this to happen as I still had my parental responsibilities to carry out, ten seconds of concentration brought me right back to the consensus reality. The closed eye visuals at this point were intricate & beautiful & with my eyes open it was difficult to concentrate as so much was going on. Mainly OEV of warping, breathing patterning, the odd hole was opening up in the carpet & brilliant lights occasionally appeared from nowhere. Impressive as all this was the best part about the drug is how it made me feel both mentally & physically ?€“ Fanfuckingtastic would seem to be the best description I can think of.
From about three & a half hours until around five & a half hours I felt on a plateau with the drug & after that the effects dropped off quite quickly, although they hadn?€™t dissipated completely until around the seven & a half hour mark.
I?€™ve waited several days to write this report to see if any after effects were noted & I can say I?€™ve noted none at all.
For such a strong experience the drug produced no noticeable physical side effects. At no point was my pulse elevated ( that I noticed & I was taking notice) there was no increase in temperature, no sweating or shivering no feeling of artificially induced stimulation or artificially induced euphoria, unlike say MDMA, the whole good mood thing was just that & it felt as near natural as it possibly could.
In the world of illegal highs this one is a winner, rarely have I enjoyed a drug as much as this one. There is so much about it that makes it a winner.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2cef
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said in f&Bs thread....

awesome :D

I wanna come play with you guys.. you two sound fun hehe

zophey said:
Sex or maybe making love would be a more suitable way of putting it would most likely be a very delicious experience. I am however in a small room with F & B & a couple of terrier dogs so nothing inspires me to actually do so.
F & B at one point is “moved by the spirit of dance” ( something I’m familiar with when on DPT etc) and gyrates stylishly around my living room, he may well make it as a pro if he practices & maintains the enthusiasm
LMAO.

I really did laugh... at work. Especially when you read these two sentences in succession. I mean, please... who wouldn't turn horn-dawg with a "gyrating" FnB in the room? ;)

F & B at one point is “moved by the spirit of dance” ( something I’m familiar with when on DPT etc) and gyrates stylishly around my living room, he may well make it as a pro if he practices & maintains the enthusiasm
We spend a good deal of time saying things like “wow I had no idea it would be this good” & “I feel absolutely amazing, so where’s the downside”.

I never realized you thought my gyrations were stylish, I was just a twitching mess, but I had to dance when music was put on. I'll never make it as a pro unless there's a constant supply of 2C-EF, normally my dancing gets referred to as "is he having a grand mal seizure?" & I don't dance much anyway

Discombobulated seems a word that was made up specifically to refer to my attempts at dancing. I am the anti - James Brown (white, Irish decent and incapable of moving in a feline way! =D ). Like I said, "he does move in mysterious ways" (yes I know U2 are Irish, they make music that's good to dance to, but they are afflicted with the same genes as me that gives rise to the debarcle that is 'riverdance')

Last edited:
Fucking excellent. I'm intrigued by the sensuous and luxuriant descriptors used for this; it reminds me a lot of my experience of 4-ho-DPT, which I cannot get enough of.

It's bizarre how quickly the 2C-EF can dissolve a dissociative haze. It makes one wonder what's going on exactly...

I noted that after sevetral weeks the efficacy of the dissolved drug was much reduced. Ergo don't dissolve more than you plan on using within a couple of days or so.

man this sounds like a great time, 2C-E is so damn hard to get my hands on!

Not to get into source discussion, but 2C-EF is seemingly a much rarer chem than 2C-E... simply based on the number of posted experience reports. I'd love to be wrong here.

Yeah it wasn't from a commercial source, but a gift from a friend. I believe the phrase "as rare as hen's teeth" applies here (well unless some enterprizing so and so gets busy and contacts a lab somewhere! =D)

thats one valuable friend to have!!
sounds like a wonderful experience. tis the first time i read a trip report of this substance...

Not to get into source discussion, but 2C-EF is seemingly a much rarer chem than 2C-E... simply based on the number of posted experience reports. I'd love to be wrong here.

You are in no way wrong haha both are hard and 2C-EF is much more rare IMO seeing as I just recently found out about it!

Very nice report. 2C-E is on my very long list of drugs to try haha

This is a fantastic report B9....your writing style allows the reader to feel like they are right there with you in this experience. Well done :)

I just wanted to bump this and say it was a great report. Hopefully after the ban goes into effect, we see this one surface.

Absolutely, now I'm looking forward to acquire this compound myself.

Ta for the nice words people. I heard it might make an appearance, this was a few months ago so I'd imagine it'll be ripening nicely, I would quite like some more myself & also I hope the quality of the product is spot on.

Nice report, I enjoyed reading it and thought it was funny at times. I am also delighted that it turned out to be such a good substance in your subjective experience. Is it that hard to make? And can you suggest a reason why it would degrade in solution? I don't exactly see how it woud be metabolized or broken down.