• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Chew or swallow?

nikkichristiine

Greenlighter
I haven't done ecstasy in a long time (2 years) and i've always swallowed the pills but i'm wondering if i should chew them this time? Does it make a difference? Also does anyone know any tips on how to enhance the roll? =D

I chew mine. I don't even know if it enhances the roll but for some reason I like eating them. It tastes so gross but it gets me even more excited. And it seems like the more enhanced you make a roll, the faster it's over. I've heard parachuting a pill is the best way though.

Chewing pills releases the ecstasy faster and it hits you a little harder. And plugging is actually the best way to go from what I hear. Cant say Ill ever try that though.

honestly as much as a pussy as it makes me seem i cant stand the taste so i cant chew it. i plugged before and that makes the roll freakin amazing!

If you really wanna chew it you can chew it up really fast and drink something right after, that's what i used to do until i got used to it. Or if you're already rolling the taste isn't so bad. =D I've also heard of people putting their pill in gum but i don't know if that would mess it up.
I forgot to mention plugging pills. Doesn't that make it hit you fast and go away sooner though? Like snorting pills?

If you value your teeth, you will each crush them up and parachute them, mix with water and plug it, or just swallow them.

MDMA is bad enough for your teeth but then you add the crap they add to pills (meth is a good example) and you've got swiss cheese for teeth and a long visit in the dental chair.

If you value your teeth, you will each crush them up and parachute them, mix with water and plug it, or just swallow them.

MDMA is bad enough for your teeth but then you add the crap they add to pills (meth is a good example) and you've got swiss cheese for teeth and a long visit in the dental chair.

Eww. Not chewing them anymore!

chewing em definantly does intensify the roll,but also shortens the duration.N its always best to chew real hard pressed pills, tbh i rekon some are pressed that hard u dnt get the full potential outa em, they take 2 long to break down.n personally i absolutely love the taste

I used to cut my first pill into a few pieces (3 or 4) and swallow it with a glass of water (this helps it dissolve faster). Then when I hit my peak I snort half a pill and parachute the rest and about 3/4 through my roll I swallow a whole pill.

Now I can get MDMA crystals. I normally weigh out a dose and put it in a gelcap, and then weigh out a few boosters (and lock the rest away out of sight).

I always chew but not after that dental chair explanation lol, ima start parachuting(plugging wtffff lololol), plugging i heard makes you roll for longer and harder than if you had snorted and long and harder than if you had swallowed whole but I wont do that lololol

Ive always chewed them a bit before swallowing ever since E first arrived on the scene that way you got to taste exactly what real pills tasted like then you immediately notice the difference when you chewed into crap pills, taste & texture,
i loved the taste of pills back then

lol true that, u wouldnt catch me stickin my fingers up my ass no matter how good the effects are

I just tried crushing it up in a shot glass, adding a little OJ and drinking it up. It seemed to hit a lot faster and harder. Like where it usually takes 45mins-1hr to start feeling the elatedness and maybe up to 90mins to start feeling the peak, in 30 minutes I was feeling very very happy and at 45 mins I was suddenly thrown hard into a good solid roll. And I usually have to do something like smoke a cig to get it going. Instead it came outta no where and blind-sided me... which I liked!

parachuting is crushing your pill up n wrappin it in a tahlio paper or something and swallowing it, n plugging is stickin ur fingers up ur ass n stickin your pill up there lol(explaining it graphically so your hopefully put off by the idea)

have you tasted em at all? if so are they bitter/sweet/slight chemical taste/no taste at all? also if so did it fizz on your tongue at all? a pic would be good,that would allow me to rule out a few things