• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Chew or swallow?

The pills have a very bitter, chemically taste (tasted like ass) lol and it even burned my tongue a little. It didn't fizz on my tongue though. I broke one in half and it broke pretty easily. They also smell kinda like crayons i guess? lol they don't really have a strong odor though. The pills are blue obamas and i'm skeptical because i've heard that the obamas are all pipes, but we got them from a good friend and he said he took them and had a relaxing roll.

hmmm smelling like crayons isnt a good sign ime lol, all the piperazine rolexs and nikes ive had have had a crayon smell, and when you say it broke easy was it kind've rubbery or powdery? bitter taste does usualy indicate mdxx/speed/meth though, can't be 100% sure without testing em but.

bitter, n they sound fine to me but like i said can't be 100% sure without testing em

no problem, just make sure u only take a half or 1 at the most first off and giv it atleast 2 hours before you have anymore just to make sure, theres a range of different chems being pressed into pills these days which can take a fair bit to kick in and can send you into a load of trouble having 2 much of.

Those that are against plugging really have the wrong idea.

Plugging not only reduces nausea, increases the effect of the drug, lasts longer, and has less of a crash - it also seems that plugging blocks the caffeine.

Also, to plug just crush up a pill in a mortar and pestle, ask for a 10mL baby oral syringe from your local drug store, use a bit of lube and slide it in, squirt, pull out gently, done. No mess, no fingers up the bum, and its a lot more likely you'll get the full dose than shoving a hard pill up your ass anyway.

neither
parachute.
wrap the pill in TP, then just mash it with something, and itll work great.

I've never chewed a pill that just sounds disgusting, I rather just swallow it and wait a couple extra minutes. lol

I've never chewed a pill that just sounds disgusting, I rather just swallow it and wait a couple extra minutes. lol

its not just the time though- as mentioned earlier it should intensify the experience. something to do with it having a greater surface area meaning it gets into your bloodstream quicker and more evenly. but yeah crushing it in rizla first is certainly a much more pleasant way of getting the same effect.

It's really up to the person. But what is known to happen is chewing = faster come up, stronger roll but SHORTER. Swallowing= slower come up, medium strength roll followed by some intensity and over all a longer duration of a roll. Personal preference.

chew always chew if not i atleast break it apart with my teeth the swallow it

Sometimes I break mine in half and swallow them, I figure if I want it to hit harder I'll just take a little more later =D.

Have an empty stomach.
Take a rolaid/tums an hour before you drop your pill.

I always chew my pill first and wait 30min to an hour, depending on how i'm feeling, then swallow my second one. Or vice versa.

Wash it down with grapefruit juice, or something sugary.

Sometimes I chew a vitamin C tablet while I'm peaking, it tastes so good, plus it always makes me feel like I'm rolling harder.