• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

I normally would do 300f with the door slightly open, then freezer..

Any hot plate, ceramic plate, aluminum foil, or a baking sheet.

Or you could do the dissolve and wait method..

You drop the ops in a cup of water, wait for the 12 hour time release, then drink the now instant release oxycodone.

Can someone help me out here I have tried this method a couple of times and I do believe that it does work however I feel like I might be doing it wrong after several attempts I cannot seem to get the powder to turn into the brownish color that everyone describes I use a Dremel tool to grind the opt into powder and have microwaved it for various times probably 10 to 12 minutes at the most for fear of starting to destroy the active ingredients but still it seems to stay a white color should I try and oven method or what could I be doing wrong a microwave is strong and does get the plate very hot to where I have to use oven mitts to touch so I know that the microwave power isn't the problem should I try cooking it longer or am I risking destroying the oxy

Please don't run a near-empty microwave for a solid 10-12 minutes (just the plate and a pill(s)?). You'll damage it and risk a fire. I'd say at least add a bowl of water to absorb some of that energy but it would boil out and ruin your pill.

Stick to the toaster oven for this, or even better, ^that 12 hr soak in a shot glass. Faster at this point, right?

The beat and easiest way ...is to just take the whole pills with amount u want and put it in little cap or cup and put water in it .. Do not crush it or all water will gel ...and if u can just wait 4 to 6 hours the pill will triple in size and all the oxy will become mixed with water and all the gel will stay as the pill.. Trust me im in the hospital and have a pick line and have saved prob 200 mg thinking i cant do it iv way and last night i put 45mg and all 3 pills ballooned up and the water was pure oxy no gel what so ever

Trust me this is the easiest way

HELP! I was using a pedegg to grind an op 20 into powder and the powder got in my eye and is gelling up now it's hard to see any tips or similar experience?? Please help!!! Really don't want to talk to a Dr about it!!

Never heard of this happening, but the eyes are very sensitive, they won't arrest you or anything at the ER

Yes, the ER may be your best bet.

Have you tried flushing your eye? Like under running water? Also, don't rub your eyes.

HELP! I was using a pedegg to grind an op 20 into powder and the powder got in my eye and is gelling up now it's hard to see any tips or similar experience?? Please help!!! Really don't want to talk to a Dr about it!!
lmao

Flush your eyes. rinse them with luke warm water for 10 mins, repeat if needed. If irritation persists for 24-48 hrs, seek medical attention. lol

Jesus that seems like an awful lot of work. Last time I used oxys you could just crush and go.

My how the world has changed.

^ There's still non crush resistant oxycodone being manufactured

^ There's still non crush resistant oxycodone being manufactured

Yep, when I still bothered with them, an older lady that sold hers would put them in a tissue before handing them over. She believed this would prevent anyone proving that she had sold them to you... somehow. ..

Lol when I was fucking with them, folks would give you bottle and all... stupid fucks.

Not a bottle with your name still on it lol, even just removing the label would've worked... they didnt.

Not a bottle with your name still on it lol, even just removing the label would've worked... they didnt.

I suppose if the info on the bottle brought the fuzz to your door you could claim that they had been stolen, but agreed, it's an easily avoided situation.

Mind you most of these were tweakers selling pill mill meds for drugs.

I suppose if the info on the bottle brought the fuzz to your door you could claim that they had been stolen, but agreed, it's an easily avoided situation.

It could be like how in California, the penalty for driving without a license is actually a lot lower than driving on a suspended license.*

Penalty for getting caught with stolen shit, or even selling stolen shit, I'm sure is lesser than simply possessing drugs.

*And of course, pure unfiltered cash flow (the main outcome of DUI laws, besides fucking everyone over), by far the worst penalty is driving with a license suspended for DUI. Which can happen without you being told, even when you thought it was restored.

Sounds like how here if you run a bar, and are caught buying liquor in nearby, neighboring Georgia, the penalty is paying the tax owed the state for the liquor, which is far les than buying the liquor in state plus tax. Brilliant!

i just want to say i cut mine up with kitchen scissors put it in a shot glass of cocacola for a few hours and it turned in to ger it looks gross af but im gona drink it... i hope it still works

Well I just wanted to make sure that you know your step-by-step guide is very on it. Works very well, I have been doing it for a very long time and I knew what to do already but I was seeing if there was any updates last time I looked up how to do the Opanas was years ago. So my object was to see if there was any new updates. But my reason for responding is to let you know that your guideline is right on the ball.

If you do it right its safe. I can just picture some junkie heating the acetone to evaporate and starting a huge fire. If you're a little patient the acetone will evaporate easily. If not you can do a double boiler kinda situation. Have the solution in a pan then place in a larger pan with heated/ not quite boiling water. Its actually cool to see the pure oxycodone after the acetone has evaporated. Its almost crystally.

I just got my script for the IRs. Though I'm trying to taper off. My doc wrote me for 10s, I was on the 30s before. I'm fine with the 10s though, I got my doctor to give me a 6 weeks taper schedule so I'm happy. Its a nice weight off my shoulders just knowing I have a plan and a sufficient amount to taper with. Before I was always running out and worrying about having to get back to the doctor or desperately searching everywhere on "the street". Buying dope and OP80s to hold me over until I could afford to see the doctor again.

edit
I think racing fuel is methylone or something like that. Not really sure. I did hear something about someone using that. With the acetone when I saw it done it was left for around 20 minutes and agitated/stirred a couple times. I honestly think it wouldn't even take that long, but no one was in a hurry. We were just hanging out watching football and getting stoned. Acetone will evaporate quickly so if you left it there for an hour, it would probably be just powder/crystals sitting there when you came back to it.
So you scrape the colour off the OC and let it simmer in the acetone? How much acetone? And does the OC need to be crushed?