• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Just wanted to say that this method definitely works, but I wonder if there are any health risks associated with the finished product.

RurikK, I was just wondering how you came up with this method. What made you decide to try the things that you tried to get this to work. Any light you csn shed on your method would be greatly appreciated.

He didn't, its not his method, this has been floating around for quite sometime... particularly over @ opiophile

Rurik, why are you trying to claim this as "your" method?? Telling people to google "Ruriks Method". You know damn well that you did not come up with this by yourself or on your own. You had NOTHING to do with it.

Stop trying to take credit for something you had NOTHING to do with, just because you want to become the all popular OP savior.8)

Does anyone else just crush these OP OC's up as

good as possible and just swallow the remaining powder/chunks? It seems to

work pretty well and give a good/fast effect. so by crushing these OP's and

swallowing them must defeat at least some of the Time-Release...

BY GOD BY GOD! You pumpernickel poon puffs! does anyone else do this??? It works pretty dang well and its easy to prep (hassle free) plus Oxycodone has like a about 90% BA when taken orally....use

a herb grinder ("Space Case") and then swallowing the ground up pill...it basically almost makes it Instant-Release!

Fuck this. I just quit doing oxy. fuck going through all this trouble.

Guys, just move on with your life.
Purdue wins, fuggedabadit. If you do end up getting a nice high from these, it won't be long until you die from the Titanium in teh pills or the COOKED UP talc.. ri-fucking-diculous.

8) tsk

this

The POLOX or whatever denatures with heat around 280.

I baked a broken up OP 80 in the oven at 300 for 5 min

it turned yellow and diid not gel whatsoever when added to water.

i just drank it though, but it works.

He didn't, its not his method, this has been floating around for quite sometime... particularly over @ opiophile

Rurik, why are you trying to claim this as "your" method?? Telling people to google "Ruriks Method". You know damn well that you did not come up with this by yourself or on your own. You had NOTHING to do with it.

Stop trying to take credit for something you had NOTHING to do with, just because you want to become the all popular OP savior.8)

Umm, Before I posted this method on topix, I looked EVERYWHERE and found NO instructions for this particular method. I just thought that if I was the first one to post it I could claim it as mine. Check Topix. :p lol I'm not trying to claim anyone else's work, just I could not find any instructions like this. Any others including using the stove or whatever, and that never worked for me. :)

I just want to point out something so someone doesn't lose an eye.

If you take a hot plate and put it in the freezer it could explode. Ceramic is more likely to break into plates, whereas glass is much more like an explosion. Be careful when doing this, especially if you are toching the plate to something in the freezer.

To prevent this use a towel so the plate sits on that, then in the freezer, that way it will still cool down, but its the instant heat-transfer when the glass physically touches the freezer/something in it that causes the explosion.

I've had this happen to me before, so do be careful

Worked like a charm.

I used a rather fine-grain hand file to mill it after killing the coating with hose clamp.
The filing was a TASK let me tell you... A different tool might be a lot less work but it took me about 20 minutes, and came out rather fine.

Spread the powder in the center of a ceramic plate, spread to about the size of the old dollar coins (a circle about 2 inches in diameter)

Microwaved on power level 8 (80 %) set for 6 minutes, but the change happened around 1:30 remaining I think?

Most likely because the pile must have been a bit off center or thicker/thinner in one area, about 2/3 of it browned while the other part was changing more slowly. I let it keep going, and by the time the other part had browned decently the other 2/3 had quickly melted in a way, to a darkish honey color not unlike some giant MDA rocks I've had.

I yanked it out obviously, and thought I may very well have ruined most of it. Tossed it in the freezer for ~10-12min, wiped condensation, scraped this ridiculous material up and began chopping and using my Scoopula (actually a lab "spatula," small metal rod with a barely concaved spoonlike end and a rectangular end. By far the most useful and awesome tool I've ever had for bumping/crushing/weighing drugs...)

Mine is nothing like a powder really. More of a strange oily clumped material. No longer has the distinct oxy taste/smell (I don't know if OP's even do at all..) but definitely the characteristic opiate bitterness. Melts completely in the nose/mouth immediately, just about no wax to speak of at all. However it seemed the high did take a slight bit longer to peak, maybe 30-60min, and lasted a goooood while longer than normal. It was actually pretty damned nice.

I don't believe I lost any significant amount of oxy, even though I pretty much completely melted a big portion of it at the end.

All in all: OP-OC = DEFEATED. Bitches.

P.S. my result seemed like it was absolutely perfect for smoking, more than any dry powdered pill would be. However I'm not into smoking any kind of pill and never have been, and the makeup of OP's seems to be something that would be even MORE drastically wretched on your lungs.... Big up to whatever fella originally destroyed the OP!

Honestly, I've searched ALL over the internet before I posted this method on Topix and I have found NOTHING about it. Every other method involved using the oven before crushing, cooking on the stove in a measuring cup or using chemicals.
I'm not in the habit of claiming work that isn't mine. I figured, since I found nothing about it, and I was the first to post it; I could claim it. I'm sorry if anyone has a problem with that, really. :\ I don't mean to offend anyone. But google this method, and the first results are mine on topix usually. I posted it there a while ago when I discovered it.

And for people curious; I discovered this by accident. I had ground some OP up into a fine powder and put it in the microwave to see if nuking it for a sec after crushing would do anything, and I came back to find I over-cooked it (or so I thought) and it was a brown color. After noticing it was gooey, I stuck it in the freezer and it hardened up. I then found it didn't gel up anymore, and I almost had a shit-attack. So I tried it a few more times using several different ways (Insufflation, IV, eating, mixing with a drink) All of them worked very well with no gelling.

dutchie3k-> Yeah I noticed it takes a few minutes longer to kick in when snorting and it does seem to last a bit longer. I really don't believe much is lost at all.
I think only 2 to 8 mg is lost total if that.
I am used to taking 4 80's at once. And doing 4 OP's this way, feels like 4 OC's. :)

If anyone has any questions, or if anyone has any problems with it, message me or make a post.
If you have problems, please post your problem and I will do my BEST to help.
So many people have posted saying it doesn't work, and later I've helped them fix the problem they had. :p

I'm glad its working, and good luck to everyone who tries it.
I guarantee you will not regret it. :D

Has anyone else tried this yet? :)

Nearly everyone on Topix who has tried this method has had great success.
I hope other people will give it a proper chance. I did not write this to try and ruin people's drugs or anything.

Anyway, if anyone still needs a little proof that this works; check out these 2 links:

Read through these threads a little, no need to read the whole threads, they are a bit long.
But, anyone who has tried this and followed the instructions properly, get nothing but success.

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/TH55RSHFFBVACGDR7
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/T83UD59SJS71UUPOP

I keep getting e-mails from people who haven't even tried this, saying I'm trying to ruin people's drugs.

Good luck to everyone. :)
If anyone has ANY questions at all or any problems with/about this method, please just PM me or post here and I will do my best to help resolve the question and/or problem. o(^ -^)o

I done OC'S for 15 years, I didn't get high anymore from them so the change is no biggy for me. I just do my 12 8mg. Name-Brand Dilaudid a day, crush 2 put in a spoon, add 1cc water (room temp.) and draw up and BAMM!!! You can also cold shake the name brand like the yellow 4 mg.'s If ya have to pay make sure if ya get generic DO NOT GET THE Malencroft!!! They are SHIT! Get ROXANNE BRAND GENERIC, believe the Malencroft look like name-brand, but they are JUNK!!! Go get high!!!!!!! They also have a time-released Dilaudid now called Exalgo. Comes in 8, 12 and 16 mg. These are a 24 hour time release so Doc, if he gives you at all, is only gonna give ya 30 a month, not worth the 360 8's I get a month along with 360 30mg. Oxcycodone which I also get name brand, NO MELENCROFT is NOT NAME-BRAND!!! Roxcycodone is NAME-BRAND and are about $3.00 a pill but let me say this 4 of them is better than 10 of the M's!!!!

glad to see someone came up with a method to outsmart purdues preventative measures :)

I just want to point out something so someone doesn't lose an eye.

If you take a hot plate and put it in the freezer it could explode. Ceramic is more likely to break into plates, whereas glass is much more like an explosion. Be careful when doing this, especially if you are toching the plate to something in the freezer.

To prevent this use a towel so the plate sits on that, then in the freezer, that way it will still cool down, but its the instant heat-transfer when the glass physically touches the freezer/something in it that causes the explosion.

I've had this happen to me before, so do be careful

Good thing to point out!
Just a suggestion, Corelle plates work perfectly for this. (as long as it says microwable on the bottom of the plate, which most new Corelle plates do) Just be sure the plate cools for a minute or two before putting it in the freezer. And that's another great thing about Corelle is they cool off really quick, especially after being in the microwave for 5+ minutes.

RurikK's method does work, however, it will last you about 4-5 times longer if you disolve it in liquid and drink it. It takes about 20-30 min to hit, but it will hit and you'll be great for hours! What I do is take some good quality lemon juice, just enough to cover the bottom of a short glass, or even shot glass. Chop it up, but it really doesn't need to be cut up real fine like in RurikK's method. (it's going to be disolving all night, so just a few little chunky pieces will be more than adequate) I then put it in the glass of lemon before going to bed. Once I wake up in the morning its good to go. It'll be all disolved except for these little clear jelly fish looking pieces. Stir it up and they'll dissapear. I then pour in a teaspoon of sugar and put in the microwave for about 10 seconds, just long enough to heat up the juice to where it'll disolve the sugar. Add a quarter cup of water and stir. Down the hatch and it's like drinking lemonade. You'll be right as rain in 20-30 min! Coca cola works too, but I find lemon juice works quicker. Especially if you just wanna do a quick soak. Vinegar also works....quicker than lemon juice, but tastes nasty. The AlkaSeltzer works, but the way it bubbles up will make your product stick to the side of the glass and is a pita to scrape down and get it all.
If you have the time, RurikKs method is real good. Just doesn't last as long...kinda like the real ones. The dissolving method works better because it lasts longer. I don't what others think, but personally I think heating it that way actually dimishes the good stuff we're all trying to get. But that's just me.

Last edited:
I've figured it out!!

I've been reading all of your threads on how to get around the "Gelling" of the new OP Oxycontin pill for injection. After trial and error I've finally FOUND THE METHOD THAT WORKS BEST and FAST!

1.) Crush the Oxycontin "OP" into a fine powder (or close to it)
2.) Place powder into large spoon...spreading it evenly over the whole surface area.
3.) Heat the spoon evenly until white powder turns golden to medium dark brown COMPLETELY until there is no more white powder. (should only take a minute or so)
4.) Add a full suringe of steril water and mix.
5.) You'll need to add a bit more water after mixing because some will steam off from the heat...mix well.
6.) Use a Q-tip cotton to filter into clean surringe *Keep liquid warm while pulling it up into needle, be patient...rotate needle if it stops pulling up*
7.) Be sure to remove all bubbles from suringe before injecting

*The liquid will be a medium to dark blown color similar to heroin*
*I've done it a few times with clean success*
*I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS FROM THIS METHOD*

Last edited:
Try My Method!

=D**Try my new method and let me know what you think! I'm new to this forum but I've been a heroin/Opiate addict for 5 years now and I know my stuff. I look forward to hearing back from you all about my "Euphoria_IV Method" **=D

Last edited:
The "Euphoria_IV Method" -IT WORKS!!

I've been reading all of your threads on how to get around the "Gelling" of the new OP Oxycontin pill for injection. After trial and error I've finally FOUND THE METHOD THAT WORKS BEST and FAST!

1.) Crush the Oxycontin "OP" into a fine powder (or close to it)
2.) Place powder into large spoon...spreading it evenly over the whole surface area.
3.) Heat the spoon evenly until white powder turns golden to medium dark brown COMPLETELY until there is no more white powder. (should only take a minute or so)
4.) Add a full suringe of steril water and mix.
5.) You'll need to add a bit more water after mixing because some will steam off from the heat...mix well.
6.) Use a Q-tip cotton to filter into clean surringe *Keep liquid warm while pulling it up into needle, be patient...rotate needle if it stops pulling up*
7.) Be sure to remove all bubbles from suringe before injecting

*The liquid will be a medium to dark blown color similar to heroin*
*I've done it a few times with clean success*
*I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS FROM THIS METHOD*

**Try my new method and let me know what you think! I'm new to this forum but I've been a heroin/Opiate addict for 5 years now and I know my stuff. I look forward to hearing back from you all about my "Euphoria_IV Method" **

Last edited:
Umm, Before I posted this method on topix, I looked EVERYWHERE and found NO instructions for this particular method. I just thought that if I was the first one to post it I could claim it as mine. Check Topix. :p lol I'm not trying to claim anyone else's work, just I could not find any instructions like this. Any others including using the stove or whatever, and that never worked for me. :)
Your method is not effective...People agree the "Euphoria_IV Method" works best. Try it and let me know what you think buddy.

Last edited:
Link to report adverse effects of OP's to the FDA by mail. phone or online

Here's a link to the FDA's site where consumers can report side effects. You can call, report online or print out a form to mail in. Choose whichever one your most comfortable with but PLEASE choose one and file a report if your having any side effects related to the new OP's that you didn't have with the OC's. Hopefully going right to the FDA will get them to make Purdue Pharma return to the old version of OxyContin sooner!

I'll post this on the other related threads too-if that's not OK please let me know.

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/HowToReport/ucm053074.htm

Yup

Rurikk's works.. Didnt follow a step correctly and the first one i tried didnt work, the rest sure as helll did. For this cancer patient, it sure as hell saved the day