• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Thanks a bunch TC I just used your method and am feeling that wonderous drip right now! I must make a suggestion though, instead of making a video guide i believe a picture guide would work even better. It would show people how thinly to spread the power and what color to look for when nuking'em. Thanks again man.

Hey at least we still got roxys right? When the OPs hit the scene I quickly made the switch to those baby blues and all was right in the world once again :) But considering how cheap the new OPs sell for I may have to try out this method very soon. If only I could find out where the hell the drugs are in this Godforsaken town. Just moved TX and I dont even know where to start. I cant exactly just go cruizin the bad side of town all alone. Im 25 single female probably not a good idea. SIGH what to do....Happy Thanksgiving YALL!!

The closest I would say I've found to IV'ing would be smoking a fresh fentanyl gel patch off of foil and the high is amazing.

I've been doing 3-4 Oxycontin 80's (Time realeased, crushed and snorted) for the last 6 years and i've been unable to find ANY pills ANYWHERE for the last 40 hours, so being in considerable withdrawls, i turned to google and asked if it wuz possible to extract the remaining opiots from my Fentynal patches. I somehow made my way to this site and after 45 minutes of education, i learned that the remaining gel left on the patch is basically GOLD to a heavy opiot addict like myself. I quickly managed to scrape about 20% of a 25mcg/h patch and spread the gel blob i had made onto the shiny side of some tin foil and put the foil on a baseboard heater i have here and wu - la !!! it dried in 2 hours and i got 1 big hit and within 5 minutes my extreme withdralws were all but forgotten. Im so glad i kept every patch i ever took off my body... im thinking about 50 or so!!! i can save myself from W/D for MONTHS... Off of USED PATCHES!!! im so fucking stoked its not even funny. Im going to be rich from not speding 100 bux on 4 OC 80's everyday.

Typo aside, I am not clear on what it is you're getting at.
Could you elaborate, please?

the guy above me was asking if there are generic *80* oxys. so i said, go to the pharmacy and ask - meaning in some places there are and others only have the ops.
secondly, the microfreezing method works, and so does just grinding it against a ped egg and snorting it real fast to get it absorbed before it gels in yer nose.

I think you are all fucking nuts these new op pills suck and I will not waste my money on them. I get a scrip of of 6-80;s a day and for now i am not filling them. I think I will go back to the big HHHHHHH and say fuck the oc's. The feds have fucked us all again. I think someone is losing to much money from the pills so that is the reason they did this to start with. The big H trade is back on. Fuck the feds I love the big H and have about 5-o z of it right now about 90% Here I go with the number one I-V filled with this stuff. What a high. See ya all later.

Thanks for all the different information....so complicated lol

Tried mic4rowave...must be doin somethin wrong =/ lol

Last edited:
Im trying to use a metal file to grind op 60s but its not working...any ideas? im not sure what to use i dont have a ped egg or anything, just hammers haha

Edit: I just got one to work, although I'm not sure if it's better to swallow or not yet..

Last edited:
ok so experiment number 3

Used sandpaper on a plastic thing, worked great but couldnt grind entire pill.

Used 3 60mg OP, and swallowed tiny parts left over.

Taking much much longer to turn brown in microwave this time, close to 12 mins now...but I used more and a glass pyrex instead of glass cereal bowl

Finally starting to gel around 15mins, still a lot of white though so being patient...

Part of it is brown and most white, not sure why since it's spread evenly, but i'll wait till it's almost all brown.

Ok been 6 mins since I put in the freezer, but waiting till at least 10mins.

Getting a little anxious with all this waiting but usually it pays off having to work for it haha.

Ok, took it out of freezer, again the stuff is a golden brownish, and i try to chop fine but it seems a little damp, will that dry out or is it whats left from the gel?

Ok starting at 0:00 let's see if it works -

0:10 Feel a slight onset, difficulty focusing, pupils are normal and breathing is fine.

0:46 Not feeling much yet, little buzz..

1:00 Nothing different really, surely would have felt great for someone with less high tolerance probably.

Conclusion: Unless I am just a total retard (which is most likely the case) swallowing the OPs you will definitely get the most out of them (in my opinion)

PS: If you have breakthrough pain and oxy OP is all you have, just chew it and swallow would be the fastest for breakthrough, unless you IV and know that whole procedure for the OPs..I don't and apparently suck at the method for snorting haha, although I'm noticing it sooner, i bet if I swallowed before looking for all the tools to do this experiment with and the sctusl process

Last edited:
No, this is not an invitation to discuss this topic in THIS thread. Doing so will get your post unapproved.

But, some of you might be interested in hearing this and discussing it in the proper place: Fate of Generic OxyContin

No, this is not an invitation to discuss this topic in THIS thread. Doing so will get your post unapproved.

But, some of you might be interested in hearing this and discussing it in the proper place: Fate of Generic OxyContin

Thank you for both the link to the pertinent information as well as the warning to preempt off-topic and nonconstructive discussion.

weird i thought people only popped or straitlined oxy

When oxy was OC I used a pipe tightener to grind it, and I snorted it. Now that it is OP, I only have tried it orally but it made me totally nauseous. I don't use it at all now. And I miss it. I liked it for getting a bikini wax or the dentist... I used to do maybe 20 mg before either event and that would be enough to make the situation so much more bearable... now I'm screwed...

Last edited:
Ha ha screwed? C'mon you don't need opiates to get through a dentist appt. Time to shed that protective layer and join the crowd.

Protective layer shed, redbaron, although I didn't want to. I had to let go of oxy when the switch came and I did not like it. I still don't like it. I never will like it. But I let go because the drug companies forced me...

Even though I do not IV, I have to congratulate bluelight and its contributors for solving, yet again, another attempt by the pharmaceutical industry to make pills that are considered "safer". Having said that, I would be very concerned about IV'ing ANY PILL. I've been abusing everything from codeine to fentanyl over my past decade or more of drug abuse, but have found no reason to stick a needle in my veins, essentially messing with my circulatory system. I have always taken OxyContin orally and very rarely snorting them. I have NOT experienced the "rush" of IV'ing, therefore I do not know what the appeal is for chasing it. I can wait 20 min or so (4-6 hours wearing a fent patch) to get my slowly building high. The closest I would say I've found to IV'ing would be smoking a fresh fentanyl gel patch off of foil and the high is amazing. However, I could never advocate IV use. Sorry about the rant, but for me this is true HARM REDUCTION. Good luck and be safe bluelighters!!

FYI -- you make excellent points. However, be sure to know that smoking Fentanyl from tinfoil is VERY dangerous because it contains silicone, which will lodge in your lungs and could cause you all kinds of fatal diseases. Just put the damn patch on -- if you get the gel kind and KNOW you have a huge tolerance, take a SEWING needle and pierce the side you put on your skin several times across the patch and more gel will come out quicker. But DOING THIS WILL SURELY KILL ANYONE WHO IS NOT TOLERANT TO F-PATCHES SO DON"T TRY THIS AT HOME NEWBIES....Piercing patchers is not the greatest idea. also, because it will BLOW your tolerance and paralyze your colon, but if that's your thing, go for it. But the pill compaies are onto you: more pharm companies are making non gel patches -- I like them better. They are safer.

Harm reduction rocks.%)

OC to make it through a bikini wax??????

When oxy was OC I used a pipe tightener to grind it, and I snorted it. Now that it is OP, I only have tried it orally but it made me totally nauseous. I don't use it at all now. And I miss it. I liked it for getting a bikini wax or the dentist... I used to do maybe 20 mg before either event and that would be enough to make the situation so much more bearable... now I'm screwed...

Oh please....I thought I'd heard every junkie rationalization there was -- I was wrong....8o Oh well, I guess you';ll just have to let your teeth rot and your bush grow....May i suggest a little Valium instead? :\

Sorry to rain on the parade but i got my whole script of 90 OC80s filled today and they were the old school real OCs so happy

I just wanted to comment on a few of the questions that people have asked. The whole reason I came to this site was to hear about other people's experiences etc.

SNORTING the new Oxycontin OPs.
I found that if you want to snort the Oxycontin OPs, then you must dedicate some time (anywhere from 15-45 minutes), and you will need a few tools.
Tools Needed:
1) a ped x callus remover (this kinda looks like a cheese grater but much smaller holes)
2) Either a glass or ceramic plate
3) a microwave
4) a SHARP razor blade

PROCEDURE: The microwave/powder method
1) Grate the pill, or the amount that you want to use, with the callus remover. (use a counter or a large book when you grate because the powder sometimes spreads out a little, and you don't want to lose any of it)
2) When the pill is completely grated, place evenly on your plate.
3) Place the plate inside the microwave and start cooking. (I have found that ceramic plates take about 4-7 minutes, but glass plates take about 2-6 minutes depending on the microwave)
4) Watch the powder inside the microwave and the outer edge will begin to turn brown...you're getting close at this point. When all of the powder has a brown tint to it, then you are ready to take it out. ^^Make sure that you don't burn it. You want it all to be a light, golden brown. This is a pretty good example, but the right side is almost cooked to much. It still worked, but you don't want to get it any more brown than that

IMG00022-20101206-0227-1-1.jpg

5) Let the plate and stuff cool completely...to speed up the process use a fridge, microwave, or set it outside if it's cold enough... the bottom line is BEFORE the next step the OP needs to completely dry.
6) After it dries go ahead and scrape it into a pile with your razor, like the following picture.

IMG00023-20101206-0229-1-1.jpg

7) From there you need to start "chopping" up the debris in order to make it into a powder again. Understand that it is not going to be as fine of a powder like the old OCs, but something like the following picture. (this all depends on how much time you have to chop it up)

IMG00025-20101206-0230-1.jpg

8) Blow it! (As suggested before, I would clean out your nose as good as possible before snorting it)

PROCEDURE 2: Grate and snort
Steps:
1) Grate the pill as explained before
2) Snort it
--I have found that this still works fairly well. It does not kick like the old ones, but if you get it into a fine enough powder, I have found that it works OK. BTW: This will have some gel whereas the microwave method does not create gel.
*I have tried soooo many tools to grate (hose clamp, razor, crusher, ....etc.) but that Callus remover is the only thing that I have found that will actually grate the powder fine enough.

PROCEDURE 3: Emergen-C cocktail:
Steps:
1) 1) Grate the pill as explained before, OR you can cut it into several (20-35 pieces)
2) Get some pouches of Emergen-C (it is powder that you ad to water) and place 4 oz. of water into a cup.
3) Place the Emergen-C into the cup, and then place all of the chunks of pill into the cup. Stir a little and then place in a safe place (room temp).
4) Let it sit for 6-24 hours (you want all of the chunks to dissolve in the solution. (Leaving it overnight is probably the best...then a nice breakfast will be awaiting you in the morning.
5) Stir a little and drink. Then refill your cup and rub the sides of the cup with your finger to get all of the residue. Repeat this 2-3 times.

CONCLUSION
These are a couple methods that I have found that have worked. I think that the microwave is the best of the 3. The other 2 are about the same to me. I hope that this answers some of the questions that have been asked. This is all from personal experience. I am just providing information.

**This is meant for information ONLY, and I include some personal experiences...be safe, and do it at your own risk.. we all know that this is risky because the nature of the topic, but the forum is NOT here to tell people not to use. There is a risk of overdose and/or death because of the nature of the drug. One mistake people make is taking more than usual because the effects don't hit as quick and hard at times. Be careful and wait a little longer before doing more. If you are gonna do it, then nobody is stopping you, but make sure that you do it smart and safely. But I know that it is to tell people safer methods and knowledge about the subject at hand..(That is my understanding)**

Last edited: