• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Of course there are other steps. I said I didn't wanna post about it because I didn't do it myself and its somewhat dangerous. Sorry if that wasn't clear. When the acetone breaks it down it makes it easy to seperate the Gel and the oxy. But again I don't wanna post because I don't want someone to look at it and and just wing it. It is a very effective method though, and if you are really interested I'm sure its thoroughly documented step by step on the internet somehwere, probably even here. And in the end when you evaporate the acetone you are left with just oxy.

I have two OP 60s. Just two. I don't want to fuck them up. I haven't even tried to crush one yet. I'm wondering if I just take one orally if I will still feel the opiate effect?

If you take both it'll feel like you took 2 percs. Thats my best guess on that, and I think that would be the waste. If you don't wanna nuke it because your scared, do the coca cola method. You can't eff that up unless you spill the coke or something. And don't crush, shave or grind them.

I don't usually do 60 mg at once anyway. If it was OC, I'd do half. Too much opiate in my system at once and I throw up. If I defeat the time thing and get all those 60 mg at once, I'm pretty sure I'll be sick. But these stupid OP you can't decide how much you want to do, right? All 60 mg at once with the coke method... my old dealer gave me these for nothing because he can't get rid of them... he used to pay his rent with his OC and I really feel bad for him. We were talking about it today and he just handed me two and said "see what you think." A friend of mine took one, but she doesn't use opiates normally, and she was sick for hours. In fact I myself haven't had any opiates for months. I wonder if I'll get sick......

I'd do this method. Then just snort or eat half the powder. Or however much you want. I'd say in the process you're probably losing 5-10mg. So if you did half of a nuked one it would be 25-27mg roughly. If you put it in coke, then just use half the pill or whatever you're normal dose is. No reason why you have to take it all at once.

How do you even half one of these bastards? Damn. Just looking at these two in my hand... is makes me sick. If these were OC...

SADNESS.

Does anyone else just crush these OP OC's up as good as possible and just swallow the remaining powder/chunks? It seems to work pretty well and give a good/fast effect. so by crushing these OP's and swallowing them must defeat at least some of the Time-Release...

Yep I'm with you. I do love snorting my drugs but I gave up trying with the OP's. I just put an 80 in my mouth and chew and chew and chew. Wash it down with hot tea or soda. My tolerance is very high. I used to snort 3 OC80's a day. Chewing gets me the same buzz I got from snorting. I'm sure I'm not getting the full effect right away but it works just fine.

I imagine either would work. I've seen it done with Ginger Ale and the person looked pretty happy after.

edit-
I have no problems cutting them in half with a butcher knife.

Last edited:
Can't take it anymore!

I apologize for adding even more off-topic words, but this thread is so full of junk, it isn't really worth the time it takes to filter it. Someone needs to monitor and delete for it to be of any real use.

OK, now a bit on topic:

Let's separate the intended uses as the preparation differs.

IV use requires the most concentrated product, so I'll address that.

--- Sorry, I planned to go into detail, but I have to post immediately because I have to leave, but...

since oxy has a *melting* point of 271 degrees C, why not use the regular oven, not the microwave, which can only go with H2O to 100 degrees C, and just burn off the poly?

It seems people working in that direction have had some success.

~~ Nehmo

Well I mixed roughly 50mgs of the OP 80 (fine powder), heated 1 cup of pepsi, and now am currently waiting/stirring, and reheating every so often. Some reports say to wait a total of an entire evening but I'm going to wait an hour and let you guys know how it went.

As much as I love snorting, this is just much easier (especially on the nostrils :)) compared to microwaving etc. I never really got a good product as it took literally 13 minutes to get even a slight brown powder in the microwave and half of it was still white while the other parts burned.

Hope this works out!

Thanks for the help everyone!

UPDATE: Seems to have worked much better than the microwave method. Will definitely be doing this instead of microwaving/snorting from now on with my last OP80 but I wont be picking these up again that's for sure (unless they are the ONLY thing around and I'm about to go through withdrawals).

Glad it worked. When you nuke it, its ok if some is still white. Just when it starts to brown (any of it) take it out. As nehmo said a toaster oven works just as good. With the pepsi one hour is fine, if you leave it for 4 its better.

You're welcome. I know it can be frustrating. About 10 days ago I was sitting by myself in bad WDs and all I had was 3 OP80s. I read and read and read to make sure I didn't fuck it up. Glad you were successful.

PS
You're microwave must be really weak. Or maybe you had it on 50% power by accident.

The POLOX or whatever denatures with heat around 280.

I baked a broken up OP 80 in the oven at 300 for 5 min

it turned yellow and diid not gel whatsoever when added to water.

i just drank it though, but it works.

I tried your method and not only could i barely break the pill up at all, but when i baked it in the oven at 300 for 5 min or so the shit melted and looked more like wax. seemed more like the oc was gone, and the gel shit turned into wax.

none of these so-called 'methods' for oc extraction really work imo. 95% of em are placebo affects, and the other 5% are debatable if they work or not. can you still get ethex generic oxycodone ER tablets that are the old (good) ones?

Rurik's Method

I am really thrilled to have found your post, since this is exactly why I came to Bluelight tonight, to find out if anyone had discovered a way to use the OPs intravenously. I was a little bit short this month, and the OPs were the only thing I could find to get me through until I see the doctor.
The method is a little bit convoluted, although you explained it quite well. I am just concerned, because I only have five of them and can't afford to screw it up because I do NOT want to be sick... :! Nobody wants that!
Has anyone else tried this method? (Mind you, I am not doubting your voracity, merely concerned about whether or not others have found any problems with your method.) After all, it sounds as though you did a LOT of experimenting before you worked this out, and most likely you can do it with ease by now.
...It is those who have done it for the first time after reading uour post that I am intersted in hearing from. Like I said, if I screw it up I am looking at least one day of being sick, and even one day is one day too many!
8(

i think the consensus around here is that anything that involves microwaving probably doesnt totally work
I use Dilaudid and Roxycodone, and I nuke them every day! If I had to use a lighter or other heat source (candle, sterno) it would take FOREVER to get the Dillies to melt; but 30 seconds with the correct amount of water works like a charm... And the Roxy's, 10 - 15 seconds with a tiny amount of water works perfectly. I am so used to nuking my dope that I would be lost without my microwave oven...
Therefore, I have to say that your comment is null and void. :p

damn grrl, your trippin me out. You've been here over 2 years. You barely post a word. Now your all over...

trip.

=D**Try my new method and let me know what you think! I'm new to this forum but I've been a heroin/Opiate addict for 5 years now and I know my stuff. I look forward to hearing back from you all about my "Euphoria_IV Method" **=D

Yours looks a lot easier than Rurik's (no offense bud - I appreciate your efforts and sharing of info) so I am going to do it in the morning... I am still good with the Dillies I did tonight. I will let you know straight away in the morning how it worked. I didn't want the damn OPs but they were the only thing I could get ahold of tonight. I thought I would check out Bluelight to see if some scientific-minded junkie had figured out how to get past the gelling. If it does work, I am going to become a local hero, thanks to you! =D

I'm Trying to Stay Straight, Not Die!

RurikK's method does work, however, it will last you about 4-5 times longer if you disolve it in liquid and drink it. It takes about 20-30 min to hit, but it will hit and you'll be great for hours! What I do is take some good quality lemon juice, just enough to cover the bottom of a short glass, or even shot glass. Chop it up, but it really doesn't need to be cut up real fine like in RurikK's method. (it's going to be disolving all night, so just a few little chunky pieces will be more than adequate) I then put it in the glass of lemon before going to bed. Once I wake up in the morning its good to go. It'll be all disolved except for these little clear jelly fish looking pieces. Stir it up and they'll dissapear. I then pour in a teaspoon of sugar and put in the microwave for about 10 seconds, just long enough to heat up the juice to where it'll disolve the sugar. Add a quarter cup of water and stir. Down the hatch and it's like drinking lemonade. You'll be right as rain in 20-30 min! Coca cola works too, but I find lemon juice works quicker. Especially if you just wanna do a quick soak. Vinegar also works....quicker than lemon juice, but tastes nasty. The AlkaSeltzer works, but the way it bubbles up will make your product stick to the side of the glass and is a pita to scrape down and get it all.

If you have the time, RurikKs method is real good. Just doesn't last as long...kinda like the real ones. The dissolving method works better because it lasts longer. I don't what others think, but personally I think heating it that way actually dimishes the good stuff we're all trying to get. But that's just me.

I really appreciate this information. I was going to bang it, but I read enough comments that convinced me that it would be too dangerous. I might be an iv drug user, but I really don't have a death wish or anything.
I actually used a pair of scissors to break it into chunks, and it's dissolving as I type this. If it lasts longer and is safe, then there isn't any question about it. Like I said, it isn't death I'm looking for, I'm just trying to stay straight until I get to doctor on Monday.
Thanks. ;)