• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Just a question...Rurik, as you state that oral ROA is very effective, why not just stop after step #1, if the OP is ground down to as close to a powder, why not just dump that in the mouth and swallow it? Ok,another question... Can someone explain the "hose clamp technique" for me please?

Last edited:
omg just try the rubbing alcohol method, same as with the opana er, break down the amount u want to use mix with the rubbin alcohol than filter with a rubbing alcohol swab in the bottom of one of those rigs they use saline with, or coffee filters.

The Oxycodone is water/alcohol soluble, the matrix(chemicals) that makes it gel isnt. So once you get the filtered solution heat up slowly and evaporate the rubbing alcohol ur left with a whitish film on the bottom, mix again with water and there u go. Its the same method people use for opana er.

Meth

I had some crank, and i tried cleanning it with aceton to clean out the bad shit out of it so it is able to be smoked and it has the same results as the first time, Please help what do i do?

Fuck this. I just quit doing oxy. fuck going through all this trouble.

Guys, just move on with your life.
Purdue wins, fuggedabadit. If you do end up getting a nice high from these, it won't be long until you die from the Titanium in teh pills or the COOKED UP talc.. ri-fucking-diculous.

8) tsk

I was not aware of the heavy metals present in the new OPs. . . :|

I have found the absolute BEST way to use the new OPs without wasting ANY medication. STOP heating these up in the microwave, you're wasting too much medication and we all know how precious our oxy's now are.
I've tried every method on the net from microwaving/freezing, to coke, alka selter, lemon juice, vinegar and I promise you, MY method will give you the absolute BEST high and not waste ANY of your meds!
Go to your local pharmacy and pick up some vitamin C stuff called "EmergenC". It disolves in a little bit of water like Alka Selzters do, but it's got a ton of citric and many other acids in it, so it will dissolve a cut up oxy in about an hour. Plus you can take 4-6 packs of this stuff a day and it's good for you! Make sure to dissolve one packet in about a quarter cup of room temp water. Stir until all of it's dissolved. After cutting up an OP, (no need to take off the outer coating with this method), put in the glass and stir. Let sit from 15 minutes (for light dissolving) to up to an hour to dissolve completely. Stir gently every 5-10 minutes as the pieces will try to stick to the side of the glass while dissolving. If you wait until it's all dissolved and drink, you'll get an absolute excellent high AND it'll last hours, instead of minutes the way heating/freezing method does. No matter how well you heat/freeze it, you're still wasting a shit load of medication this way.
Dissolve one before going to bed each night, wake up and you're good to go! It takes about 10-15 minutes to hit, but it will hit hard and strong. PLUS you don't waste ANY of your medication this way. Give it a try, I promise you'll like it!
I don't claim this to be my method, however, like others, I've endlessly searched online and nobody else has posted it this way. (I have posted it anonymously in two other forums) Spread the word, this method works great!

Last edited:
i am new today to this forum...just wanted u 2 no that ur method was perfect for me

to add to all this... after i had my brown product, I think smashed up a couple 30 IRs and mixed it all up.. It turned super fine, not even sticky. I was able to put it in my crusher now I have a nice light brown mix. Not bad at all.

Thanks

i was just grating the ops against my ped egg before i went to rehab, snorting it real hard and getting real high, plus with drips. little gelling but most of it was getting absorbed. my brother is still doing this

This may be a very stupid question but... does anyone think that an ice crusher will work to grind these up?

I use this method pretty successfully. I don't nuke the pill first. I just grind it to dust with a foot manicure thing, then nuke and freeze. It seems like I'm getting about 70-75mg out of an OP80 so I'm pretty happy with that. I've always snorted the mixture, would be way to scared (and smart) to IV it.

edit
I used the coca cola method as well and the results were pretty close. I drank it obviously. I'm glad I don't have any more OPs to worry about this crap, just IRs for me now. When I first got the OPs I spent hours and hours reading all this crap on the internet.

If you get one of those foot manicure things at the pharmacy they're $5. If not a cheese grater that's really fine, like you would use for Parmesan. You gotta hold the pill with needle nose pliers or something. If you do that you might be able to shave with a sharp knife. If you try to crush you'll get chunks and it will be no good for this method. Definitely gotta shave or grind. If you do a poor job of shaving and it's chunky I'd use the coca-cola method. Won't be able to snort it, but better than wasting it.

After you nuke the shavings it will kinda melt to the plate. So after you freeze it, you'll need a sharp knife to scrape it up. It won''t look pretty or like a lot of powder. But just rail the little brown chunks and powder. I think I mess it up every single time because it always looks terrible, always works though. Even when I overnuked it and blackened some a little. G'luck

I have tried this method several times down to the letter, as well as many of the adjustment methods that have been suggested. I agree that the gelling is noticeably gone, but the quality of end product is rather poor. This is just my opinion, so I dont want to tell anyone not to give it a try, but I think it is having more of a placebo effect on people than anything else. Microwaving any chemical for that period of time is going to have dramatic effects on the original structure of it, so while it helps to defeat the gelling mechanism, there is no doubt in my mind that it is also burning up significant amounts of the oxycodone at the same time. I commend rurik on his creativity, and if it works for some, well...thats great, but I personally feel this is a waste, as the new pills are already bad enough.
Rather than going through all of this nonsense to catch a high(and it is probably a large portion of these people doing this that are the reason the original formula was taken away), go out and buy some heroin, or just get some roxicodones. You'll save yourselves countless wasted hours and significant amounts of money if all you are concerned with is getting high, and I feel if this site is truly for harm reduction, this method should not be promoted, as the plastics; when heated can change chemical composition into very dangerous compounds. I am not a Dr, or from a scientific background; HOWEVER my younger sister is a PHD in organic chemistry, and when I showed her this method, she said anyone who would do this must be a truly desperate drug addict. And she also added that they would be FAR safer just using heroin. So, like I said I am not trying to knock this; I have tried it, and I just want to expose the possible dangers that come along with it, that is all. I hope for everyones sake it turns out to be safe and efficient, but I find that highly unlikely.

Battle
I'm in agreement no one really knows whats ingested after doing this. As for the placebo effect I beg to differ. If I don't have at least 30mg of oxy in me every day I will be in WDs, noticeable ones. The first time I did this I was pretty sick and used half an OP80 to try it out. I got the usual buzz and definitely came totally out of WDs. I didn't get sick again til 24hrs later. So I think at the most 10mg of an OP80 is wasted.

I'm just happy I got my script for IR Oxy's so I don't have to worry about this crap anymore. Nice to try and help people though. The only thing I like about the OPs is they're easy to get because no one likes them and they're cheap. I think the people I got them from had no idea you could nuke 'em or use the coke method to enjoy them somewhat.

If you really wanted to get everything out of them you could use pure acetone to break down the the polyethyl whatever (gel). Not the 98% acetone like in nail polish remover. But 100% acetone. Its easy/quick to be evaporated away, though you have to take extreme care no to get it too hot or close to heat sources/open flames. I have seen it done and after it evaporated just oxy powder was left. 80mg of pure oxy is very small so some powder was added to make it more manageable. If someone was set on shooting one of these that's the only way that would be reasonable (without the added powder obviously). Please erase if you think this is out of line as I don't know if I should speak of it, this being a harm reduction site.

Last edited:
Battle
I'm in agreement no one really knows whats ingested after doing this. As for the placebo effect I beg to differ. If I don't have at least 30mg of oxy in me every day I will be in WDs, noticeable ones. The first time I did this I was pretty sick and used half an OP80 to try it out. I got the usual buzz and definitely came totally out of WDs. I didn't get sick again til 24hrs later. So I think at the most 10mg of an OP80 is wasted.

I'm just happy I got my script for IR Oxy's so I don't have to worry about this crap anymore. Nice to try and help people though. The only thing I like about the OPs is they're easy to get because no one likes them and they're cheap. I think the people I got them from had no idea you could nuke 'em or use the coke method to enjoy them somewhat.

If you really wanted to get everything out of them you could use pure acetone to break down the the polyethyl whatever (gel). Not the 98% acetone like in nail polish remover. But 100% acetone. Its easy/quick to be evaporated away, though you have to take extreme care no to get it too hot or close to heat sources/open flames. I have seen it done and after it evaporated just oxy powder was left. 80mg of pure oxy is very small so some powder was added to make it more manageable. If someone was set on shooting one of these that's the only way that would be reasonable (without the added powder obviously). Please erase if you think this is out of line as I don't know if I should speak of it, this being a harm reduction site.
Not at all Mac, I think an acetone method is act rather safe, it evaporates 100%. I personally just switched to all 30mg Roxis myself, I dont have patience for all this stuff, and Im a cpp, so I get it legit. But hanks 4 askin, and as far as shootin your method sounds safer than act h. So good point to raise, I commend u on that one, good lookin out!

In fact Mac, I think that acetone method u said would b safest method for any roa, as I think the new op's are just plain dangerous even if taken normally, so you might have yourself the best method I've heard of so far.
Thats the one u can use racing fuel for, right? and how long do u need to let them sit?

If you do it right its safe. I can just picture some junkie heating the acetone to evaporate and starting a huge fire. If you're a little patient the acetone will evaporate easily. If not you can do a double boiler kinda situation. Have the solution in a pan then place in a larger pan with heated/ not quite boiling water. Its actually cool to see the pure oxycodone after the acetone has evaporated. Its almost crystally.

I just got my script for the IRs. Though I'm trying to taper off. My doc wrote me for 10s, I was on the 30s before. I'm fine with the 10s though, I got my doctor to give me a 6 weeks taper schedule so I'm happy. Its a nice weight off my shoulders just knowing I have a plan and a sufficient amount to taper with. Before I was always running out and worrying about having to get back to the doctor or desperately searching everywhere on "the street". Buying dope and OP80s to hold me over until I could afford to see the doctor again.

edit
I think racing fuel is methylone or something like that. Not really sure. I did hear something about someone using that. With the acetone when I saw it done it was left for around 20 minutes and agitated/stirred a couple times. I honestly think it wouldn't even take that long, but no one was in a hurry. We were just hanging out watching football and getting stoned. Acetone will evaporate quickly so if you left it there for an hour, it would probably be just powder/crystals sitting there when you came back to it.

Last edited:
If you do it right its safe. I can just picture some junkie heating the acetone to evaporate and starting a huge fire. If you're a little patient the acetone will evaporate easily. If not you can do a double boiler kinda situation. Have the solution in a pan then place in a larger pan with heated/ not quite boiling water. Its actually cool to see the pure oxycodone after the acetone has evaporated. Its almost crystally.

I just got my script for the IRs. Though I'm trying to taper off. My doc wrote me for 10s, I was on the 30s before. I'm fine with the 10s though, I got my doctor to give me a 6 weeks taper schedule so I'm happy. Its a nice weight off my shoulders just knowing I have a plan and a sufficient amount to taper with. Before I was always running out and worrying about having to get back to the doctor or desperately searching everywhere on "the street". Buying dope and OP80s to hold me over until I could afford to see the doctor again.

edit
I think racing fuel is methylone or something like that. Not really sure. I did hear something about someone using that. With the acetone when I saw it done it was left for around 20 minutes and agitated/stirred a couple times. I honestly think it wouldn't even take that long, but no one was in a hurry. We were just hanging out watching football and getting stoned. Acetone will evaporate quickly so if you left it there for an hour, it would probably be just powder/crystals sitting there when you came back to it.

Sorry , think I was thinking of ethanol, my bad. Acetone you can get @hardwarestore right? Brings back memories of turning special k into powder,lol(double boiling method). I'd act appreciate it if you could pm me the recipe when you have free time, as also have very cheap access to the new 80s, so if I can turn them into pure oxy w/o microwave, I would be def interested, thanks bro, and very good method, You should start the Macmethod,lol!

The key is microwave it in one shot. Put 10 minutes on the timer and keep and eye on it. If you keep doing 90 seconds at a time it will never brown, just melt and get nasty. When it begins to brown take it out.

Just vaporizing Klingons does not get rid of the Romulans too!

If you really wanted to get everything out of them you could use pure acetone to break down the the polyethyl whatever (gel). Not the 98% acetone like in nail polish remover. But 100% acetone. Its easy/quick to be evaporated away, though you have to take extreme care no to get it too hot or close to heat sources/open flames.

I have seen it done and after it evaporated just oxy powder was left. 80mg of pure oxy is very small so some powder was added to make it more manageable. If someone was set on shooting one of these that's the only way that would be reasonable (without the added powder obviously). Please erase if you think this is out of line as I don't know if I should speak of it, this being a harm reduction site.

How could it be that "just oxy powder was left"? Did the person you saw doing it do anything else? Like some sort of separation? Just "breaking down the polyethylene oxide (PEO)" alone is not going to get you pure oxy. Evaporating the acetone is not going to evaporate more than the acetone! You will have "broken down" PEO and the other excipients mixed in with your powder.

And here comes the harm vs no harm part: What have you broken the PEO down into? smaller polyethylene oxide chains? or discrete ethylene oxide units? The latter would be toxic.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try these with OP 20mg. I really wonder though if it even works, how much of the 20mg will remain. Also, at what temperature fahrenheit does the gel crap become destroyed? I'd think broiling in the oven at a set temperature for length of time is ideal instead of in a microwave with unknown variables. Any who tried this method with microwave/oven and then freezing had great success? Also, did you notice any gel crap in your nose when you snorted it? or any adverse reactions in your body that you felt?