• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

wow so i tried this nuke method about a month ago and was not able to make it work. i am finally out of my monthly supply of smurfs and i decided to try it again with my red beans. i used a dremel this time and holy shit it made all the difference in the world. the power acturally turned in the mike and i figured out too if you use a playing card to scoop up the powder it cools faster and it makes it easier to break up once you take it out of the freezer. there was no gel or clogged nose. and while the buzz was not super great like it use to be it still got the job done. no bad taste or nothing. im glad my fellow amoxyican are smart enough to make me do something stupid. thank you guys you are a godsend. oh and i would like to state that this is my life if i choose to fuck it up i will if i do something stupid i will pay the price for it and if i want to hear your shit about why i shouldnt do something. well ill go to the bathroom and take a shit. basically keep your opinions to your self. this site is here so we can do things with out killing our selfs. so go fuck your selfs. BITCH!!! like tony said "the world is ours..."

This is hardly a site where your gonna get flamed for bein yourself and or using drugs since this site is full of user's

just now did this for the first time, followed your directions like a recipe. worked better than could have ever imagined. you truly did crack the code. congrats and thanks to you and the interwebs for helping me with these lame ass OPs.

hell yea appreciate it read several other things out there and you seemed like the person who knew what they were talking about. just happy i managed to follow instructions and have great success. huzzah to you sir.

Just dropped in to remind you guys that injecting ER pills can still be sketchy, even when the technique seems good (like this one). The best thing you could do would be to run the final solution through a micron filter and store it in a vial. I do this with pills, and it works great, make 5 or 10ml of xxmg/mL solution in sterile (bacteriostatic) water and it will keep for 28 days. makes it a hell of a lot easier to use.
More portable, no time spent in the bathroom performing this home-chemistry endeavor, you can make it all at once, the solution will keep once micron filtered into a sterile pre-sealed ampule, the one's linked to in my signature are 10mL, so you could conceivably make an 80mg/mL solution, at 10mL, with 10 80mg OP's.

If I have convinced even one person that this is the way to go due to convenience, sterility, safety, and reliability, check out the middle two links in my Signature, and feel free to PM me about micron filtering works, why it will save your veins, your lungs, heart, and keep you out of the hospitals, and keep you from looking like someone in the case studies thread.

SERIOUSLY I HAVE BEAT THE NEW OP! PLEASE READ!

PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS TO THE EXACT SO THAT YOU ARE SAFE!

Ok guys, this is no shit the sure fire way to defeat the new OP for all of us IV users out there. It is super super easy too, no extra special tools needed. If you follow my instructions exactly, you will be high in about 5 minutes and a very happy Bluelighter. I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT WASTE YOUR OP IF YOU FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. I know how frustrating it is when you read a new way to defeat the OP and you end up with a spoonful of gel or a plate and some shitty OP substance and a wasted pill and money down the drain.

Tools: All of your normal injecting gear. Syringes, spoon/bottom of soda can etc., water, filter (q-tip, cigarette filter, or micron filter), lighter/heat source, a stirring utensil that will not melt, and of course your choice of OP or OPANA that has the shitty plastic woven into the pill.

THIS IS EASY & 100% WORKS!!!

Step 1: Grind down your OP or Opana into very very fine powder using whatever means you choose. Just make sure it is a powder and there are not big chunks.
Step 2: Put the powder in a spoon or the bottom of a soda can (if you decide to use a soda can, make sure you cut a big chunk out of the side so you have access to the bottom of the soda can for cooking, such as cutting out a large portion of the side of the can, but make sure you do not cut out any of the bottom).
Step 3: Use your lighter to heat the powder. Heat and stir, and heat and stir until the powder turns black. As the powder is turning black and cooking, you will smell that terrible burnt plastic smell and some black smoke coming from it. The main key in all of this is to make sure you do not stop stirring the powder and to make sure it turns black. Basically what you are doing is burning the plastic out of the powder. MAKE SURE THE POWDER IS BLACK OR IT WILL NOT WORK!
Step 4: Once you have a pile of blackened powder add water, probably around 100 units (always add a little extra). After you add the water, stir. You will see large pieces of black powder but your rig shouldn't pull any of that in it plus you will be using a filter. This solution will be black and dark brown to golden brown as you are mixing it up. Like I said, there will be chunks of burnt plastic in this solution but it is ok. Use the cap of your rig to smash up some of those big pieces as it will help to release some of the medicine and helps break up some of those big pieces and the pieces that are stuck together.
Step 5: Throw in filter. I find it works better and easier if you put the filter on the needle instead of just throwing the filter in the solution.
Step 6: Draw up your solution. The solution will be brown or dark brown and totally looks like some good ole Heroin. If you followed the instructions, there will be NO GEL at all. Just a watery brown solution will some black chunks of burnt plastic in it.
Step 7: Tie off and bang it up. POW, YOU ARE HIGH!

***MUST READ!!!***
Now that you are happy as a pig in shit and super duper high, there is something I must tell you and you must know so that you don't waste any of your brown jesus water lol. After you bang that first shot there will be plenty of those black plastic chunks left in the spoon/soda can. You can actually get another shot or two out of the leftovers. Even if you drew up all of the solution, it's fine, just add another 100 units of water, mix it up again, draw it up through a NEW FILTER and bang away again, and possibly even a 3rd or 4th time, but 4 is pushing it.

So, if you follow my instructions to the tee, you will be as high as a kite and happy as hell. Good luck and make sure to always use new or clean rigs and always practice safe IV use. Happy trails people, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM or tinychat.

I haven't seen any other process that works but this one definitely does, I just figured it out yesterday by myself...I take credit for this solution but spread it around and there will be plenty of happy people! Good luck and safe IV'ing!!! Let me know how it goes!

Last edited:
how is it old news when people are still asking and wondering how to do it? Either way, it may help someone, instead of them trying to run some shit like Coca Cola or nuking the damn thing in the microwave lol. Bluffboy in ATL huh? You live in the Bluffs or do you just like to go "shopping" there? lol

I always hated the OP's. Even if I had a couple of 80s and prepped those, in the end they never seemed worth it. Because it took so long, was so thick and I'm sure some of the methods I first used were really bad on my veins, and never really got off on it.

One method a friend and fellow lab assistant like to use was to file it down the best he can.
Then place the powder in the bottom of a small, pyrex vial that was a bit larger than a lipstick container.
He screwed a lid on it that was used for penetrating with a syringe(so no air/fumes could escape).
Next, heat up the bottom of the vial with a lighter or torch slowly and constant enough until it was all the same yellowish-brown slime like consistancy.
When it was to that point, he'd slowly unscrew the lid and then breath in the little bit of vapor that came out because you could actually taste the OP. Then, from what I remember, he'd throw water on the melted OP in the vial, mix/stir it a lot and very well.
Throw a filter down there and draw it up.
Correctly filter once more and it was ready for IV.

This is the method he would always use for the OPs. This was like a year ago too. But I think I have listed all the steps, in a nut shell. And I don't know how safe it is but he is a chem lab assistant and grad student. He also is a junky. So that's why I say it might not be that safe but I have tried it this way and it always seemed to be the fastest and got the best results.

I just wanted to see what other people thought, if they've tried anything similar and what not.

Slime like consistency? Yikes! Everytime I've done it my way it ends up being as thin as water, no slime, meaning that all of the polymers were burnt away.

I can definitely understand the appeal of cracking the code with ER morphine, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, etc, but it seems the amount of time, as well as product, wasted in this process is just retarded. Why not just use the coke method and drink it? If you want to shoot something get some dope.

i guess this is a shitty flame post that has been said before but you are shooting up something that is nearly 90% effective orally. I understand the ritual of shooting, but if you can find anything aside from oxy it would make more sense

WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS HOW CAN U PUT THESE IN THE MICROWAVE AND NOT EXPECT TO LOSE A BUNCH OF OXY IN THE PROCESS? i WOULD THINK IT WUD DESTROY AT LEAST 50%
IF I M WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW,BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF MY ROXY'S AND ALL I HAVE LEFT IS 15 MG MS-CONTINS AND (3) 40MG op OXYS.
I WAS THINKING I MAY AS WELL DISOLVE IT IN COCA-COLA SO I WONT LOSE ANY OF MY PRODUCT.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.
I DIDWANT TO TRY THIS METHOD TO SHOOT UP,BUT I DEF DONT WANA FUCK UP MY VEINS

From the FDA.gov website:

New Formulation of Oxycontin when "milled" and/or crushed will yeild a 36-52% of the active ingredient (oxycodone).

So at least you can still crush them up (use a herb grinder like a "Space Case") and get some kind of buzz, I would think? Has anyone tried this method and got effects?

So what does swallowing the pill whole yield? Less??

It worked!

I did this with a quarter of a pill. I used a butter knife to grind the OP 80. This method worked marvelously.
And remember that, once you feel the rush, to perform the simple check for a stroke:
1. Smile - If your smile is unusually lopsided, then this is a sign of asymmetrical weakness.
2. Raise your arms - If you cannot raise your arms to the same height, then this is also a sign of asymmetrical weakness.
3. Speak - Say, out loud, "The sky is blue in Cincinatti". If you cannot say this successfully, then this is a sign of confusion.
If you fail any of these three tests, call 9-1-1 or 9-9-9 (or whatever emergency number). Any trouble you get into doesn't compare to the aftermath of a stroke.
Be safe as you can when you do what you do.

This definitely works (I tried the snorting method tonight).

-I wiped the coating off the pill with saliva and paper towel.
-I used my pedi-paws dremel tool , which works amazingly well, it has a little enclosure around the dremel so it catches all the powder for you. But I did it over a little bowel since a lot of powder flies off the dremel as well.
-Spread evenly (not too thin) in one area on a glass plate, and microwaved for 3-4 mins (until golden brown), definitely watch it, my microwave cooked it faster then the time quoted, and I'm sure every microwave runs differently. You overcook it, you probably lose a lot more of hte potency.
- Stuck in freezer for 12 minutes
- Pulled out, and wiped away some of the condensation
- chopped up with razer/snorted.

It most definitely worked, I can't tell you an exact quote on how lossy it was, but I'd say I felt like what I'd expect for hte percentage of the pill/powder I did every time, so if any of the potency was lost, I really didn't notice it.

i have tried this method, but i have a few questions. first time i did it with a small amount of op80 it turned brown. now with bigger amounts it wont turn brown. and id have it in the microwave for 6 mins. i only nuke it once, am i missing something. i have a new nuker with glass plate its 1250 watt. any suggestions?

I only did it a few times. Takes me , like. 15 minutes to mill the damn thing.
From there I used a toaster oven. The thermostat is nice, cause you have to get it over 250 to break down the PEG but under 400 so as not to destroy the oxy.
When I finished, it didn't gel, but it was a little viscous. It took a little extra care to get it into the syringe. It was as brown as a black tar shot. Also, it left my injection spot sore. It's like a recipe for losing your hand. Don't think I'll be doing it again...

I used this method for the IV purpose and I have to say I'm quite impressed at how well it worked! I thought that oxycontin was useless when it was switched to the OP's but I can see now that I'm wrong! Although it is quite a long process compared to the one I used with the OC's. Thanks for the tutorial it was extremely useful.

i have tried this method, but i have a few questions. first time i did it with a small amount of op80 it turned brown. now with bigger amounts it wont turn brown. and id have it in the microwave for 6 mins. i only nuke it once, am i missing something. i have a new nuker with glass plate its 1250 watt. any suggestions?
I'm assuming that with more powder you probably have to nuke it for longer, the tutorial does say 6-10 minutes