• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

oxycontin 80mg

^ Why is this thread a disgrace? And I don't get the seesaw analogy.

Ive tried oxycontin when i got my wisdom teeth out. Nasty shit

What? A dentist gave you a script for oxy?

I'd never tried it until recently.
After being given some 20's & 80's I was hesitant to try the 80's so I consulted with someone on here and the advice I was given reflected my own thoughts.

I ended up trying 3 x 20mg tablets over about an hour and a half and it made me sick, threw up the entire contents of my stomach a few times.

If you don't succeed at first try & try again I suppose....... so the next morning after a light breakfast I split a 40 and racked a line. Fifteen minutes later I was beginning to understand the fuss about these funny little green pills. T-30 minutes and a racked the other half up the other nostril and found myself rather comfortable on the couch where I nodded off after sometime. I woke up to a nice buzz still going.

Later on that night, I went for round three and in a way I'm glad I did. It meant that waking up the following day to a nauseousness that I hadn't felt before which turned me off the OC.

I put the pills away after that. I could easily abuse the shit out of this if not for the heavy set red eyes and the tiredness they produce in me. 60mg I've found is my sweet spot, just enough to relax on without waking up still high.

^^ Good stuff, being able to put some away, you know you have a problem (or will have a very real problem 'soon') if you consume all the "little green pills" you have in your possession. I know I have to watch myself now as for the first time, my GP gave me a script, via the mail no less for 180, 60 X 80 per month for my pain relief but the script is available to be refilled every 20 days, I don't know if that's normal or something he asked for, I won't be seeing him until this coming Saturday, 6 days away and counting.

I know his mind has been elsewhere of late, he either is in the middle of a divorce or actually just got past the legalities from what he has told me, he was "on to me" as in interested in my pain and pain relief/what I do, now for the past month or two, he's just like giving me scripts with that absent look which I know is due to his divorce. Also of late, he's letting his appointments get further and further behind, each time I'm there (usually in the first 3-8 appointment times of the day as I book ahead due to knowing I need to see him week(s) in advance) and I see patients take from 20-30 minutes for his 15 min appointments where in the past for my experience, I'd be able to be seen roughly close to my appointment time, now it's up to 1+ hr late each time, even if I'm the third person in line for the day...

So, must keep telling myself not to take advantage of this, even if I don't consciously mean to, mustn't go every 20ish days for my 30 day periods of usual pain meds, although with the recent 'big news' of BL, I'm feeling VERY wanting to neck a heap of 80s more than usual, even when not in physical pain, something I normally don't do but not often someone I feel close to these days does what has happened.

But from past history, like when I was first prescribed oxycontin, within 1-2 months I was taking up to 320mg daily and beyond as time went past due to natural tolerance just seemed to be stupidly high although never had any opiods recreational ever. Also past evidence of 'tolerance' is morphine in a hospital environment has never done 'anything' feeling/pain relief wise even at their stated maximum dosage, yet pethidine seems to work a gun for me. So as I keep saying in various OC threads, I hope to find the cause of this one day in an official capacity (pain clinic appointment is due, just waiting for it to happen, date is so yet as unknown)

So I still always have in the back of my mind not to get 'bad', so far even when I was on the 'stupid amounts' of several 100mg a day, the GP back then (was even prescribing them with no authority etc, very 'wrong') must have been found out and he made me stop OC use all of a sudden, which I did for a month or two, no WD symptoms it seemed at all, only WD feelings I've had so far was a time I stopped my daily tramal use a few Xmas' ago, but I still don't want to get the monkey on my back with OC use, so far I seem to be winning that 'war'

but the script is available to be refilled every 20 days

That's normal, it's what is standard for most other monthly prescriptions as well. It's the repeats and increased maximum quantity that the authority is needed for.

I think what lynnie is saying is that there is an overall tone of condonation in terms of oxy use.

I think it should be pointed out (especially seeing that the OP seemed inexperienced with opiates) that Oxycodone has an extremely high abuse potential.

I've had a very brief stint with the drug in the past and i fucking loved it, but from using it only several times i could already feel a hunger for more. I also have a friend who is completely addicted to oxys and they dictated much of his daily life. Lucky for him he has an ongoing prescription and uses them for legitimate reasons.

Im not telling anyone not to use oxys but just to be careful :)

While I understand what lynnie is saying, seriously, get off your high-horse!

You're on a HR drug site - what's your DOC? I'm sure one could say the exact same thing about that! :|

Nobody knows the consequences until they try it, some are lucky and don’t like it first time. Those who chose to go beyond and abuse it will suffer, it’s not a game of luck it’s about how fast you pull out of the game. Quitting oxy’s is difficult, it is something you can’t pay your way out of it and even if the odds are on your side with total support, it will take years of experience to acknowledge where you belong when it comes to oxy’s. It’s your choice but all i am trying to say is how do you calculate the cost when you don’t know what’s ahead of you, and even if you did i am pretty sure if you have a backup plan your still going to be in pain. If you do end up fighting this battle and win it in the end you will also find it hard to to help anyone in your situation because i might get some unhappy comments for my input on this.

Nobody knows the consequences until they try it, some are lucky and don’t like it first time....

While I disagree with you, this can really be generalised to other/most/all drugs, not specifically oxycodone.

I have a love hate relationship with 80mg oxys started on 10mg now im on such high dose it could kill an elephant i take a dose of 200mg of oxycontin 3 times a day and i function normal dont feel high at that dose im just normal thats 2 full 80mg tablets and i cut 1 in half to make a 40 mg 3 times a day i would like to go back to just taking 1 80mg tab twice a day but it is so hard the withdrawls just kill me and with a family 4 kids and a wife and job its hard some days i just want to give up i never planned on ending up taking so much it just gradually snuck up on me and obviously when i run out then im chasing it so i dont to without if i knew how addictive they were when i first got on them i would of never touched them i was originally perscribed them due to health reasons and 7 years later the doses slowly got bigger if you dont have a tolerance to a 80mg first time user becarefull if you take one for your recreational first dose start low like a 10 or a 20 because it could kill you espesially mixing with other things like benzos and alcohol .

I live in brisbane and my problem is finding a supply of it i get regular perscriptions but because i take high doses i always run short then im chasing it till my next perscription i can get anything else under the sun except the main thing i want it seems so hard for me to find it anywere its very rare were i am to come across people who take it im a taxi driver and i always get offers for other things but yet to come across my 80s very hard to get hands on but its such a great medication in treating my pain

I live in brisbane and my problem is finding a supply of it i get regular perscriptions but because i take high doses i always run short then im chasing it till my next perscription i can get anything else under the sun except the main thing i want it seems so hard for me to find it anywere its very rare were i am to come across people who take it im a taxi driver and i always get offers for other things but yet to come across my 80s very hard to get hands on but its such a great medication in treating my pain

Hey Buddy welcome too bluelight!

Sorry too hear about your struggle. Just a friendly reminder if you havnt done so already, too have a read threw the user guidelines to prevent any possible incidents occuring in the future.

I know in no way was the above post done so looking too score, but when it comes too locations, availibilty, sources ect the bluelight community has too tread very carfully around these types of posts. Unfortantly theres no room for grey area discussion due to potensial scrutency from anti-HR bodys that will jump at any chance too shame us.

Im not a moderator and apologise in advance if the bluelight crew disagree with what ive posted. Just in future it would be best to even reword some things and keep some words out if they arnt critical.
Welcome aboad mate!

Andy

Thank you for the advise i am new to any kind of chat forums so thank you for the tip i will double check in what i write in future just incase i attract the wrong response and thank you once again for the polite welcome to everybody's forum

Thank you for the advise i am new to any kind of chat forums so thank you for the tip i will double check in what i write in future just incase i attract the wrong response and thank you once again for the polite welcome to everybody's forum

No worries man! Its always great seeing new faces joining this great community! Hopefully someone with more knowledge than myself on the issue your facing can offer some advice.
Take care dude!