Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

oxycontin 80mg

slipknot1

Bluelighter
I have heard of these things before, but never tried them myself. What is the big deal with these things? I hear opiate users really love these and pay alot for them?

What is the big deal of oxycontin 80mg, and are they that popular within the heroin community?

also what are the effects like? sorry but I don"t have alot of experience with drug usage, I am not drug usage professional like some of you

I think you need to be terminally I'll with cancer or something to get a script for this shit. I don't think they are that common. Also, isn't 80mgs a very large dose? You would have to be a seasoned opiate user to use them I think, but then again Im just guessing.

Haha I love it.

Yes, 80mg is a moderately high dose, though people can climb to extremely high doses.
You feel euphoric, warm&fuzzy, pain-free, (energetic), high
People pay out the ass for them because they are the highest dose-per-pill for OXY,
also--once you become dependent on the drug, not only mentally addicted but physically, you get severely "sick" and suffer from withdrawal symptoms if you do not have that drug. So people pay whatever they have to in order to "get right" as we say

People don't really pay any more for 80's than they do for 20's or 40's, per mg, in my experience. 80's just go for more because they contain a higher dose. So an 80 will go for twice what a 40 will, and 4x what a 20 will. 80's are only prescribed to people who already have a tolerance, so for a new user you can get 4 or 5 doses out of one pill.

The high is great, less sedating than morphine or H, just a warm, relaxed, content feeling, like you don't have a care in the world. Doubly great if you're in pain, because it's also an excellent painkiller.

I have heard of these things before, but never tried them myself. What is the big deal with these things? I hear opiate users really love these and pay alot for them?

What is the big deal of oxycontin 80mg, and are they that popular within the heroin community?

They are popular because they are waaaay cheaper than H and 100% pure. U know what u are getting and how much. Its sort of hard to come by at times but once u know the right people it can be quite easily obtained. The effects are great similar to Heroin. Puts me on cloud 9 when combined with my usual things hehe

kool, i must try sometime, i might try 1/4 at a time only and not do often and get into the habit of it

hehe. so wouldn't the heroin abuser prefer oxy? if he/she had a steady supply of it?

^ This often is not the case, due to the fact heroin provides a better rush when used intraveinously and also because of the heavier sedation caused by heroin (although this also causes some to prefer oxy).

The buzz from oxy doesn't last as long as heroin either. In my experience the price of pharmaceuticals changes between who you know more than illicit drugs do, but as of late oxy seems to be leaning on the expensive side. If you were buying just one or two doses then oxy probably is more cost effective, but when buying larger amounts of heroin doses can work out a fair bit cheaper than illicit oxycodone.

In America shitloads of oxy addicts end up on heroin, because over there atleast, using heroin is infinitely cheaper.

I really think that the only real reason oxy commands even half of what it does or is even a popular drug is due to the stigma attached to heroin. Don't get me wrong it is a lovely drug, but the profit margins those with scripts are making are even more ridiculous than illicit drug dealers.

Yeah someone who lands a script can make bank, though it seems that inevitably they end up consuming most of it themselves and selling off a small fraction for some extra cash in hand. Not that I blame them.

The other factor on top of the stigma is the reliability, when you buy an oc80 you know you're getting 80 milligrams of oxycodone, whereas with a bag of heroin it could contain a variable quantity of H, or none at all.

They are popular because they are waaaay cheaper than H and 100% pure. U know what u are getting and how much. Its sort of hard to come by at times but once u know the right people it can be quite easily obtained. The effects are great similar to Heroin. Puts me on cloud 9 when combined with my usual things hehe

In my experience heroin is cheaper, hence the reason I avoid getting hooked on oxys as once you're dope sick you're going to be doing anything to get well.

the couple of times ive managed to find 80s i paid less than what id previously paid for 20s and 40s, a fair bit less actually (mg for mg).
theyre rare for me because i dont seek them out, but when i come across them i usually cant say no.

Oxys are popular in both the states and Australia

however in the states Oxys are much more expensive then heroin

what do yall pay for heroin out in Oz? (retorical ?)

The mods in AUDD aren't big on price discussion, but let's just say that heroin here is significantly more expensive than it is in the US.

Supply and demand. Pharmaceutical diversion is limited by how much doctors are willing to script to how many people, and demand is high amongst certain groups because they're more reliable and lack the stigma of heroin use. Meanwhile, heroin is only limited by how much can be smuggled in, and lets face it, what's intercepted by the authorities usually doesn't make a dent in supply.

Let's steer the discussion away from price please. There's a price thread over in the Other Drugs forum which is the only place on Bluelight that price comparisons & discussion is allowed.

slipknot1 said:
kool, i must try sometime, i might try 1/4 at a time only and not do often and get into the habit of it

If you have zero opiate tolerance then I would suggest this as a maximum first dose. Actually I'd probably take 10mg and then an extra 5mg at a time as required. You don't want to end up sick after all :) Dividing an 80mg pill into such small doses could end up a little inaccurate though.

Edit: there was a price thread but it seems to be closed now. It should give you a good idea of what the H and Oxy prices in Aus are like though.

Edit: there was a price thread but it seems to be closed now. It should give you a good idea of what the H and Oxy prices in Aus are like though.

I have been watching the demise of that thread over the last week and it's definitely never coming back. It means that we don't have prices anywhere on BL anymore.